[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /lefthanded/ ? >Did it impact your life in any way?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 55d39f8c1700006e00567deb.jpg (34KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
55d39f8c1700006e00567deb.jpg
34KB, 600x398px
Who here /lefthanded/ ?
>Did it impact your life in any way?
>How do you feel about it?
>>
It didn't impact my life in anyway. But normalfags act so surprised when they see me writing.
>OMG are you left handed, Anon?
>>
>>39567212
how do left handed people manage?
is walking through right handed doors hard?
>>
Is it hard driving a right handed car?

Do you own left handed silverware or have you just gotten used to it?
>>
Kill yourself left hand retard
>>
I smudge my writing because of me being left handed.
>>
>>39567212
>ambidextrous master race reportan in
>>
File: 1503286156646.jpg (27KB, 476x315px)
1503286156646.jpg
27KB, 476x315px
>>39567212
Here
It has no real impact on my life, aside from being briefly touched upon in a conversation, or making me smudge my writing when I use a pen or marker
>>
>>39568505
Ambidextrous people are actually reported as having lower IQs than left or right handed people.

>spells reporting as "reportan"
Confirmed
>>
File: 1500073046602.png (228KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500073046602.png
228KB, 512x512px
>>39568555

>spelling reporting as "reportan" means someone is dumb
just how new are you, nigger
>>
>>39568555
I'm right-handed naturally. I just taught myself ambidexterity even though I'm a spastic sperg because I'm that much of a badass.
>>
>>39567212
>tfw fat and left handed
>tfw some classes in uni have small desks that only cover the right side so I have to turn to the side every time I write something
If I wasn't white I could honestly probably get those desks removed.
>>
>>39567212
it's pretty annoying being a guitarist and having people be like 'you play guitar, here i have one play!' and i cant because im left handed

Oh and my school had a mandatory 'ink' pen (fountain pen) rule so i would smudge everything and had to learn to right in an awkward way where my hand is nearly vertical - my handwriting is incredibly loopy and small because of this, which made writing essays difficult

Other than that it's fine honestly. I was shit at sports and it gave me an excuse sometimes
>>
>>39567212
OP, I have something to tell you...

I am not left-handed.
>>
>>39567212
Nothing much. Some people notice and act surprised, complimenting about how unique that is.
>i dont see anything special about it

Though for old peoples in my home country still believe this shitty culture that doing stuff with left hand (handing money, holding spoon, pointing etc) is considered unpolite. So, i see all this weird stare all the time and I honestly don't fucking care.
>>
>>39567212
It's not that big of a deal. But I think my left-handedness might contribute to my clumsiness (having to function in a right hand dominant world) and an inability to completely process everything being said to me. I'm also half blind from a rare eye disease. The reason I correlate LH with these symptoms is because I read left handed children born from right handed mothers are likely to be disabled. I think of myself as disabled and me being a robot should be proof of this too.

I am very creative though and "artsy". I loved doodling as a child. I hated sitting in the classroom. I write music very often and don't seem to be running out of ideas. I'm also very tuned into my senses. I can smell when others can't. I associate colors with music. My vision is shit but I can still see really well out of one eye. I also love to ask questions and find answers to questions. I don't know if this is a LH thing. Unfortunately, I'm also very insecure and prone to depression and anxiety. I'm especially insecure with women and women do not date me because of this
>>
I was when I was young, but my teachers basically forced me to use my right hand. It didn't take and now my handwriting is shit no matter which hand I use.
>>
>ywn go back to when we could band together and purge all those left handed witch fuckers
>>
File: 1490997224104.png (210KB, 581x581px) Image search: [Google]
1490997224104.png
210KB, 581x581px
>be me, left handed
>uni classroom has one left handed desk
>some right handed normalfag steals it
every fucking time I swear
>>
>>39568982
Everything you say on 2nd paragraph is literally me except that i have no problem with my vision.
>>
>>39567212
I'm left handed. I got to be a pitcher in little league baseball because I was left handed and could throw the ball hard. Never knew how to do a curveball or anything fancy.

>How do you feel about it?
I like it, I don't really see how it is super important in the digital age where we are writing less and less. Makes me feel kind of special and supposedly left handed people are smarter on average but I don't feel smart lol
>>
>tfw always had to use those spiral notebooks that would hurt my hand
>>
>tfw fancy fountain pens are useless because you push the ink instead of drawing out and the writing looks like shit
>>
>>39569054
You're lucky. I have keratoconus which is rare and even a doctor and other medical people that Ive spoken with don't even know what that is
>>
>always wrote with my right hand because everyone else in my class did
>tire out really quickly, it's actually a little bit painful to hold my hand like that
>writing illegible
>friend tells me to give writing with my left hand a go
>it's less painful to hold the pencil, but just as illegible
What happened bros
Was I supposed to be left handed but got cucked into being no handed by never learning to use my dominant hand
>>
>>39569458
Well i did had something weird on me its nothing dangerous but i dont know what is. Its like some extra flesh above my left eyebrow. It doesnt feel anything painful and its moved when i touched it. Hard to explain. Got it removed when i was 12.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.