[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Never checked girls out in High-school >Jerked off twice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1504130235082.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1504130235082.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>Never checked girls out in High-school
>Jerked off twice a day
>Now 20
>Still don't check out women
>Jerk off once a day

Shit, what's going on here
>>
I need answers to this as well.
>>
>>39567137
Depends on what u jerking of to
>>
>>39567137
>>39567666

Youve subconsciously internalized the fact that you will never be in the same league as any living woman.
>>
>>39567834
This, you're basically submitting to them. You're admitting defeat automatically. You should develop yourselves further and gain the self respect you need to look them in the eye as well as the ass and tits.
>>
>>39567834
This is a cool theory, but I recall trying to stare at a girl's bouncing breasts, but I couldn't bring myself to really care. I just wanted to look like a heterosexual young man.
>>
>>39567944
This , I dont feel anything when looking.
>>
>>39567137
You aren't interested in women but still have the urge to jerk off. You might have a a fetish buried inside your mind, so be careful you don't trigger it and die of shame every day.
>>
>>39567944
>>39567977
I made eye contact with a fertile 17 year old and got a boner in public, maybe you should try looking into their smiling (or borderline terrified) faces.
>>
>>39568116
Nothing works though. Its almost as if there is no driving force behind me in this area, I have no ambition in this field and Im not gay.
>>
>>39567977
>>39567944
>>39567137
You're not going to get a boner while looking at pictures of naked girls. I'm not sure why nobody says this, but you most likely aren't.
You need to look at something that suits your fancy
>>
>>39568271
I have searched far and wide though and nothing works , I have tried no fap and I do 30 mins of cardio everyday. Nothing works.
>>
>>39568310
Do you out have a hormonal imbalance? I'm no doctor, but perhaps something is wrong.
>>
>>39568381
Something is wrong , its like the Human inside that should want these things is dead.As for hormonal imbalances I dont know.
>>
File: 1416075547339.jpg (51KB, 521x512px) Image search: [Google]
1416075547339.jpg
51KB, 521x512px
>>39568116
>Made eye-contact with 14 year old girl
>Her face was a mixture of shock and "Seriously, me?"

I had no idea I was that starved for the opposite sex. She wasn't even cute or anything, and she looked like a Mr. Potato-head because of her age.
>>
>>39567137
>>39567666
>>39567944
>>39567977
U got the gay
>>
Your duty and fate is to reach enlightenment and avoid females
>>
>>39568579
im not gay. I have only been on grindr once and got fucked by 3 guys and raped by one. Im not gay though , I was just starved for attention at the time.
>>
I have the exact same situation and it haunted me my entire teens & adulthood. I went to multiple doctors who said my hormones were fine. I'm not sure what's wrong with me. I'm 20 and I hear that that is the age of your prime sexual desire but I wouldn't consider having sex with a woman if she was naked in front of me.
I've considered "faking it" and getting a gf/married but I'm pretty sure that the effort I'd put into sex while being not interested (i.e. no reward) would make me have problems keeping erections during sex.
This sucks and I feel it's slowly making me depressed.
>>
>>39568696
Yeah, no, this is bait. Thread over.
>>
>>39568741
How do you know it's OP?
>>
>>39568741
It actually isnt though , I was starved of Human affection and this was the only way I could get it. Not to mention my "friends" at the time were saying "You never talk about girls anon , you must be gay haha". One of them manipulated me into believing this was the root of all my problems.
>>
>>39568825
Get tested for HIV

That's dangerous
>>
>>39568973
At least if I have it I can get ill and just fucking die. I dont know how much I can take of this ride.
>>
>Feel disconnected from world
>Realize I don't remember most of public school or even my day job

It's an abstract kind of hell
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.