[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm sorry anon, you're a nice guy and all but you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1497658381341.png (188KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1497658381341.png
188KB, 456x402px
>I'm sorry anon, you're a nice guy and all but you're just not my type.
>We can still be friends.
>>
>>39565933
we weren't just friends all those times I fixed your car and paid for lunch, weren't we bitch?
fine, get the fuck out of my sight.
>>
What's the best way for a girl to turn down a male friend if they ever get asked out?

And by best, obviously meaning the least cuntish way.
>>
>>39565933
*cut all forms of contact*
>>
no, sorry, you won't ever have a male friend, might as well drop that fantasy.

>walk away
>>
>>39566003
Is this for real? What about people who are two different couples, can they be friends? What if the guy is gay?
>>
>>39566051
>Befriending women
lol, men are better friends but we cant fuck em. If you dont want a relationship youre not gonna be friends with a male. You might think you are but thats just a guy still hoping to get inside your panties.
>>
>>39566051
gay men are basically women, so they don't count. the men in a relationship will either become bros or will always be dickmeasuring when dragged along to their SOs retarded ass "double date" and the men will always want to woo/fuck/impress each other's woman, if for nothing else than dominance.
>>
>>39565933
>implying I wanna be friends with the blacked whore
Dream on, roastie.
>>
>gaybot
>took him up on it
Feels pretty good desu. Straight friends will ditch me as soon as they get married and have kids anyway.
>>
>>39565933
Is this pic from Blacked? She looks like she's about to take a black cock.
>>
>>39566085
That's depressing as shit. I wish I were born male.
>>
>>39566100
Normie here. Been on several double dates and gone out with other people with gfs.

Never have I seen anyone dickmeasuring or trying to impress or woo other peoples girls. Thats just asking for trouble. Most of the time they just all have fun together, no "showing dominance" or whatever

I have no idea where you guys get these ideas
>>
File: 1493513961001.png (1MB, 775x743px) Image search: [Google]
1493513961001.png
1MB, 775x743px
>>39566202
Just the typical girl next door really.
>>
>>39566202
yeah it is, I recognize the aesthetic
>>
>>39566324
>I recognize the aesthetic
We all know you know every single BLACKED girl by full name.
>>
As a black man I can confirm.
>>
>>39566493
Did you fuck my mommy?
>>
>>39565992

Say no, I am not and never will be attracted to you like that. The worst thing about women is all the indirectness and stupid games they play. If they are thinking something, then say it.
>>
>>39567518
>i am not and never will be attracted to you

Jesus that's a little harsh, don't you think? If I said that to a guy, wouldn't he get really mad and bitter at me for being like that? I was thinking more along the lines of
>i'm sorry but I don't see you like that. Its up to you if you still wanna be friends, but if not i totally understand
>>
>>39565933
What, am I not BLACK enough for you? You fucking bitch?
>>
>>39567594

No. Be straightforward. The world would be a much better place if people just fucking said what they thought. It's also important for a guy to realize that if a woman isn't into you, nothing you can do will change that despite the bullshit our society puts out.
>>
>yeah I know Iv been with both 3 of your pals but you is just someone who I cant imagine myself with sorry
>you know Ill always come to you when I have a problem youre my bestieeeeee

All the time, people wonder why do I drink so much.

Apparently theres the bitches who everyone tells you that shes a bitch but she aint a bitch with just you.
>>
women will never be direct. thats just how theyre wired.
>>
>>39567594
>>i'm sorry but I don't see you like that. Its up to you if you still wanna be friends, but if not i totally understand
this is how you get orbiters who think they have a shot with you and become creepy as fuck.
they think you're giving them a chance so they try to crawl their way out of the friendzone.
just be fucking direct, jesus christ.
>>
>>39567594
Girls have to be harsh because autistic snowflakes literally think they have a chance until it's laid out to them in the clearest of terms
>>
>>39567594
>it's harsh
that it exactly why women never reject you directly. it's always some roundabout shit like "I don't feel like going out. I'll let you know."
>>
>>39565933
shut the fuck up and suck my dick, slut
>>
>>39565984
>I do favors for women without any sort of promise or obligation because I think it'll make them suddenly decide they're attracted to me
>Somehow my assumptions are their fault
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.