[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you supposed to get a gf a anyway? Are you actually supposed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 14

File: images.jpg (9KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 512x288px
How are you supposed to get a gf a anyway? Are you actually supposed to walk up to random girls and ask them out? I'm at a university every day and I have never seen that happen.

And how am I supposed to be interested in them if I don't even know them? I'm not shallow enough to like someone based on their looks and I'm way too ugly to get someone attracted to me on my looks, either.

Seriously, help me out here. I'm trying to get over my oneitis before I end up killing myself.
>>
What the fuck is oneitis? just get a waifu and be happier. Fuck society, Surge expulsos!
>>
Unfortunately there's no "way" to get a girlfriend, it just happens for normies. Try to join some kind of group or club where you can get to know a bunch of people and maybe it'll happen naturally.
>>
>>39565231
>Are you actually supposed to walk up to random girls and ask them out?
Exactly. Use any chance you get, even the smallest one to initiate casual conversations with stranger girls.
You just have to pick your targets, don't bother with girls that are not dressed nice, don't take care of their selves and they are not smiling.
Go for the confident, smiling girls and ask her phone.
Women are simple creatures, they get turned on when you radiate confidence, so fake it till you make it

>oneitis
that's your mistake, oneitis girls are the scum of the earth
Go for the pretty confident girls that are smiling
>>
The only opportunity you ever have to get a girlfriend is trying to develop a platonic relationship in a non-meritocral enviroment like highschool or uni. Once merit is involved all chances of a "real" relationship is over. I missed that train, so try to find a girl to connect with because once you're out of uni it's game over.
>>
File: mouth open.jpg (114KB, 1180x1084px) Image search: [Google]
mouth open.jpg
114KB, 1180x1084px
>>39565231
Yesterday at college I saw someone cold approach a girl and get her number. It was like watching a movie.
>guy and girl walking towards eachother
>make full eye contact
>guy says "hey, I see you walking this way every tuesday"
>girl smiles and says "yeah"
>guy asks her what class she's going to and coming from
>they make small talk like that for a minute
>guy looks at his phone, says he has to get to his next class, but says he'd like to conversation later
>girl gives him his number
The dude wasn't even handsome, he was a 5/10, maybe 5'8" and 130 lbs.
>>
>How are you supposed to get a gf a anyway?
she throws you a bone and meets you half way.

if that doesn't happen, she isn't interested.
it's a turkey shoot. you keep trying until you hit something, there is no thought or reason or rhyme behind it, we're all animals.

everything people say is to deflect that we are straight up animals.
>>
>>39565231
No, you make friends through clubs and other friends and if you feel a deep connection with one of your friends, you hang out with them more and ask them to start doing one on one hang outs that develop into dates.
>>
>>39565363
>platonic relationship
wrong, platonic relationships between men and women are hypocritical
they are a sure way to develop a oneitis that will mess up badly your already fucked up robot self esteem and confidence
stay away from "intelligent" girls who keep you at a distace
>enviroment like highschool or uni
Are you nuts? University girls are the fucking worst.
If you are not a faggot or black they see you as a fascist and if they talk to you they make it only to gain something (eg help for the courses) and you can be sure they make fun of you behind your back with their leftie, faggot, black "friends"

Only simple girls like hair dressers, sales girls are worth.
Educated whores are trash
>>
File: 1501937779067.jpg (58KB, 1000x970px) Image search: [Google]
1501937779067.jpg
58KB, 1000x970px
>>39565425
Nobody felt any deep connection to me when i was in uni. And in highschool. And at work.
I guess the ride never ends.
>>
>>39565405
This is it though.
Girls don't give a fuck if you are ugly or handsome.
They are genetically programmed to be attracted to confident me.
The good news is you gain more confidence as you ask more girls phones, so start doing it.
If you are under 25 you have a great chance to completely turn around you life
>>
File: bv000029[1].gif (480KB, 500x281px)
bv000029[1].gif
480KB, 500x281px
>>39565231
You gotta do this to them, mayne. Chicks go crazy.
>>
>>39565504
I'm at a community college and my GPA is absolutely mediocre at a 3.0

How to into uni
>>
>>39565363
>platonic relationships at uni
Yeah, I already tried that with a girl I think is perfect. I got the "just friends" speech. I guess that is a nice way to say I'm ugly.

It's how I got oneitis in the first place. I'm not really interested in girls that aren't her, but I'm fucking depressed and want to get over this already

>>39565425
I guess that makes sense, but I don't know any clubs I could join around here and don't exactly have a lot of friends, I'm o /r9k/ afterall.

This stuff seems so easy to other people
>>
>>39565496
>uni
>highschool
>work
You know what those places have in common?
They are the worst places to meet girls

Meet girls and ask their phones in concerts, during vacations, in exhibitions, museums, bars

And stay the fuck away from university girls, they are all left leaning shit
>>
>>39565529
>How to into uni
You don't, uni is shit anyway, all left propaganda and the worst girls imaginable.
Stay away, learn a skill like mechanic
Or pick a profession where you travel a lot, sailor, soldier, truck driver
>>
>>39565231
What are some of your hobbies OP? I'll help you work things out from there.
>>
File: 1501466326420.jpg (103KB, 691x1024px)
1501466326420.jpg
103KB, 691x1024px
>>39565562
Already used to go to concert, bars even fucking night clubs with no success.
That's what you get from being ugly, a never ending pursuit of happiness. Get me off this ride please.
>>
>>39565231
You dont get one, you die alone like the rest of us
>>
>>39565617
Not OP, but please do me.
>Shitposting on 4chan, movies, and motorcycles.
>>
>>39565626
The ride will eventually end for all of us
But if you are young you can still turn it arround
Take it from me, I'm a 35 year old virgin and I just realised you just walk up to a girl, say hi, initiate conversation and if she responds by laughing, touching her hair, smiling at you, maybe blinking her eyes you don't loose time and you ask her phone and most of the times she gives it to you

Don't be like me and realise this at my age when it's too late.
You can do it
>>
>>39565405
>implying she wasn't just being nice with him
Trust me, if you are not handomse you re not bf material, if you are nice enough you may get friendzoned, if you are outgoing you may get a date and used as a ego boost and if you are ripped and a 6/10 you may fuck her once or be a rebound bf in the meantime she find someone better but i guarantee you, you'll never be seen as a long term bf material
>>
File: latest.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
WHY the fuck do you people care so much?! irl humans are ugly and sweaty, and you'll have to dedicate time to them! Just get a waifu and dive into the juicy world of escapism. Why are you giving in to society without a fight, leave society and enter a new existence!
>>
>>39565617
I like reading, stuff like philosophy and classic literature, I like horror movies, and I play guitar but haven't really touched mine in months and kind of suck at it.
>>
>>39565592
I don't want to be a blue collar cuck though
>>
File: 1501467349118 (1).png (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501467349118 (1).png
43KB, 400x400px
>>39565693
>if she responds by laughing, touching her hair, smiling at you, maybe blinking her eyes you don't loose time
This never happened to me.
Thank you for this reminder. Please stop giving me advices, you make me want to an hero every reply.
>>
File: 1503622212373.jpg (66KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503622212373.jpg
66KB, 1024x1024px
>>39565231

You just read their body language and go for it. I got a girl's number a few months back just going for it.

>at Korean chicken restaurant
>Anime tier white koreaboo qt waitress walks by
>5'8" ish, long legs, platinum blonde with bangs and a ponytail, dressed in a white dress shirt tucked into black skinny jeans
>icanonlygetsoerect.jpeg
> she eyes me and vice versa
>comes to table
>"should I bring the check?" She asks
>"Yes, please. Can I have some to-go boxes... maybe along with your number?"
>she blushes like I've never seen a 3D girl blush in 100 years.
>"Really? You mean it?"
>"Yeah, I'm serious"
>hand her phone and she gives me her number

She ghosted me afterwards fuck that bitch, but I did get her number and that is the moral of the story.
>>
>>39565231
I found mine at a party, it was just blind luck really, i had kissed lots of girls in other parties and even add them on facebook, but she was the first one who reciprocate my feelings.
>>
Most people connect to partners through friends, but when you have no friends the best thing to do is to connect through hobbies.

>>39565689
In terms of movies, do you mean more high end patrician type films or more just casual viewing? Also have you ever considered a motorcycle club type thing? I know nothing about motorcycles but I think those are something.
>>39565715
You sound kind of like me minus the guitar. At your uni are there philosophy/literature courses to take?
>>
File: 1499536217180.jpg (64KB, 798x770px)
1499536217180.jpg
64KB, 798x770px
>>39565772
See OP. You just need to be chad.
>>
>>39565231
>Are you actually supposed to walk up to random girls and ask them out?

No, first you need to talk to them like you would a regular person and establish common interests or see if you have personalities that mix well together, get to know them, and then ask them out.

Join clubs or organizations or go to places that are based on your own hobbies and interests. You'll find girls who already have that much in common with you.

>>39565562
Those are the best places to meet girls, captain backwards

>in exhibitions, museums

OP might want to be dating girls that are south of 40.

>>39565592
what is with the "oh no leftists" faggotry
>>
>>39565783
I'm actually planning to change my major to philosophy next year, I know it's a meme degree but college is free here so fuck it.

The few female friends I have are from classes actually, including my oneitis, so I guess thats the one way I actually can get to know girls, but I can't get any of them to actually be interested in me romantically or sexually. Am I just hopelessly ugly?
>>
>>39565800
I guess a lot of can't "be ourselves" around leftists.
>>
>>39565957
a lot of *us
>>
>>39565799
It's so funny when guys in this board call me chad, i'm literally an ottermode manlet
>>39565800
You don't actually need that much common interests desu, relationships are more about feelings and how things go in bed, like she's more of a sports girl, she likes F1, while i'm a weaboo, so we watch each other stuff and that's pretty nice, because i can expand my interests and learn new stuff
>>
>>39565957
politics are gay and you're a retard for taking them as seriously as the people you despise.
>>
>>39565469
Holy shit, you're autistic as fuck
>muh white man can't get a gf cause le black faggots
Jeez lmao
>>
I don't know i'm a failed normie that actually dated girls and did the couple stuff yet when i try to get serious they drop the no feelings for you card
>>
>>39565999
>politics are retarded unless you are a leftist
This is why we hate your kind
>>
>>39565954
How ugly are we talking about here? Elephant man tier ugly (as in you stand out due to how ugly you are) or just not very attractive (kind of ugly but you don't really stand out).

The latter is workable but elephant man tier isn't.
>>
how do I talk to girl customers at work and make them my girlfriend
>>
>>39565986
It depends. I've had some relationships based on the fact that we were into the same music and sub-cultures. Some relationships happened just because we had personalities that clicked.

It's fine either way when the relatiionship is less than a year old, after a year is when you see who you really are and who they really are and if you can keep it going.
>>
>>39565999
Case in point, see how triggered they get when I said hardly anything at all. lel
>>
>>39566040
Who are you quoting?

I never said anything about leftists. You're the one who's been mumbling about leftists in this thread that has nothing to do with leftists.
>>
>>39566019
>you're autistic as fuck
I agree with that
>lmao
That's how university girls are though. Have you been to a university recently?
The good news is you can stay away from university girls and all are fine, the rest of the woman population is not poisoned by the left gloabalist diversity propaganda virus
>>
>>39566059
That's generally not a good idea. I don't know what kind of work you do but you said "customers" so I'm guessing it's fast food or retail. Girls, and people, go there just to get food or buy washing powder or whatever. They're not looking to flirt with anyone there.

Unless you have a girl always come in all the time and you get to talk to her and know her a bit, it might work then.
>>
>>39566054
I'm not deformed or anything, but when I ask people how I look they tell me "what counts is inside". I take care of myself but have chubby cheeks, chinlet, that kind of shit.

>>39565954
Also, I just remembered that philosophy courses have literally no women here. It's considered a man's thing. I think even engineering courses have more girls.
>>
>>39566094
>Have you been to a university recently?

Have you graduated high school?
>>
>>39566084
Someone mentioned meeting girls at universities and you can't talk about them without talking about the left.
University girls and "cultured, educated" girls in general are a lost cause, the sooner you realise that the less suffering you will have to endure.
For a long time I even thought I was a woman hater and I hated myself for that.
Turns out women are fine, I just hate the university girls because they have fucked up their brains by the diversity and feminism propaganda.
I talk from experience.
>>
>>39565231
If your tall then yes just walk up to them.
>>
>>39566126
It's the only thing I do though. I go to work then go home.
I see male customers hit on my female coworkers all the time. For some reason it makes me jealous, I'm not interested in the girls or anything, but it feels nasty inside.
>>
>get a girls number

I got there once in kissless virgin life. And I didn't know what to do after that, so nothing happened.
>>
just be yourself :)
abcd
>>
>>39566151
>Have you graduated high school?
Yes, your point?
>>
File: 1478931926739.jpg (330KB, 980x694px)
1478931926739.jpg
330KB, 980x694px
>>39565231
THIS
THIS
THIS

I still don't fucking get it. Do normals have some unspoken set of rules they were told during childgood that we missed out on or something? Are we legitimately just autistic?

I really dont fucking get how people progress a relationship from stranger to sharing genetalia and dinner on the daily.
>>
>>39565761
she lied to you lol
did her number even work?
>>
File: r0b0t.gif (108KB, 484x430px) Image search: [Google]
r0b0t.gif
108KB, 484x430px
>>39565231
I have the answers.

Do this outside, so you aren't disturbing their studies.
>Find that grill you like
>From the front, so she can see you, raise your eyebrows at her and approach
>Say hello
>Immediately grip her shoulders and start air-humping
She'll be shocked but respect you
>Get on one knee and ask for her company on a date with a McDonalds chicken nuggie
>Take out your honey mustard sauce, open it, dip your finger in it, and smear a vertical line on her crotch
This is initiation. God-willing she will accept your dominance ritual.
>Whisper your number in her ear 5 times
>Kiss her hand and leave

Easy as that
>>
>>39566156
>you can't talk about them without talking about the left.

YOU can't talk about them without going off about the left, that's for sure.

Everyone else is fine.
>>
>>39565711
watch nhk
>>
>>39566236
>confidence
>confidence
>confidence
don't be afraid of fucking up. we're all overthinkers and that's the flaw. just come up with what you're gonna say, and once you have it locked in, say it. it ain't hard, its the practice that sucks.
>>
>>39565761
>this happened
Hahahaha sure
>>
>>39566236
>I still don't fucking get it. Do normals have some unspoken set of rules they were told during childgood that we missed out on or something? Are we legitimately just autistic?
I think something happened in our youth that made us too self aware, too scared, lacking confidence and we put pussy on a pedestal
>>
>>39565231
you need friends with girlfriends. Their girlfriends have female friends who are single and they'll introduce you to them. If you click, it's on. Really not that hard
>>
That doesnt work either anon, if youre a robot they just friendzone you even if your approach is good enough for a chad to utilize.
>>
>>39566309
>Really not that hard
>you need friends

I'm getting mixed messages here anon.
>>
>>39566236
I once got very lucky in a college english class, we were doing introductions on the first day and all the normies say the only thing they read is twitter and buzzfeed. I said the last thing I read was an Asimov book, she was reading Vonnegut. We talked about sci fi after class and dated for a year before she cheated on me and dissapeared. So it goes.
>>
>>39566342
Look here you idiot. Two years ago I was on this board with no friends and no job. I managed to aquire both but I had to really force myself to do a series of unpleasant things (to myself). Now I feel 100 times better than I used to. This saturday I got a date, at worst Ill just end up playing bowling or some shit with friends.

You idiots really need to step out of your comfort zone like I did or you will obtain NOTHING in your miserable, worthless lives.
>>
>comfort zone
normie words
stop normsplaining
>>
>>39566374
that sounds pretty shitty anon, but i need an explanation of what exact serious of actions happen between the talking about scifi after class and going on a first date.
>>
>>39566431
Eat shit and die you double nigger
>>
>>39566464
stop normsplaining, shitnorm
>>
>>39566449
We walked around campus talking for a while before I said "well hey, I'm parked over there but I'd love to talk some more. Do you have a phone?" Then I put a lot of thought and effort into not spaghetting her over text until we went on a date.
>>
>>39566156
this tbqh bbq, talking to girls who have the wrong ideas and/or have issues will make you think it's you that's the problem, but in reality you just haven't met a nice girl yet. They are so few now.
>>
>>39566491
I hope you live in Florida and get hit by a fucking tornado
>>
>>39566374
But how do you make her want to date you and not say she just wants to be your friend?

Maybe I am actually elephant man-tier
>>
File: this sums it up.png (118KB, 737x714px)
this sums it up.png
118KB, 737x714px
>>39566156
Yeah you make a good point actually.

I don't hate women intinsically, I hate the demographic of women who are brought up on social media, first world education, parties and the sexual liberation 'tinder' movement. The modern lifestyle promotes the production of too much estrogen and not to sound like a conspiracy theorist but that isn't good for the males either. They just become too entitled because they are the princesses of society. LIterally having the world handed to them on a platter from birth. They even get to go to university with no fear of paying off the loans for years to come.
>>
>>39566549
woah there's no call for that kind of talk
>>
>>39566549
>Florida
>tornado

Hurricanes, m8. Get your facts straight.
>>
>>39566661
>my generation was better
every generation has its share of idiots
>>
>>39566805
You nigger hurricanes cause tornados too
>>
>>39566640
Be interesting and try to look less shit. Have hobbies and interests and keep girls on the side of your face that's the least fucked up. This is the blind leading the blind unfortunately, she left me and I've been single since.
>>
>>39566925
That's like saying "I hope your house catches fire because of an earthquake"
>>
>>39565231
>tfw spoke to a girl today

Haha it might be a dream I don't know anymore...
>>
>>39566966
but that happens you mental hobo
>>
>be me
>Literally paid to touch women
>Probably still a cuck
There is no salvation. Just end it now or wait for virtual sex/sexbots. Only in machines will we find perfection.
>>
>>39566946
>be interesting
What does that even mean, though? Am I less interesting than dudes that do nothing other than go to parties and get drunk? Will studying or doing my introspective hobbies really make me more interesting to girls? When does interesting = attraction - if they found what Ihad to say interesting, they might want to talk to me, but not kiss, cuddle or whatever it is that couples do.

>look less shit
I mean, there is only so much you can do with your genes.
>>
File: 1501625138639.jpg (534KB, 886x1253px)
1501625138639.jpg
534KB, 886x1253px
Why do you all advise to approach girls and yet here I am, a girl, never approached in my life. I'd like to think i'm not ugly but idk what is going on with my body language. I'm not here to fembot jack this thread just letting you know we need help too when it comes to basic life cues.
>>
>>39567309
>If you want to be a drunk, be a drunk that only does stupid things that are cool--like street racing or beer pong or watching sports games.
>If your hobbies are introspective, get different ones. How will the stupid woman explain to her friends what you do? How can she possibly comprehend introspective hobbies when she spends her life posting every vapid thought, every pointless picture on social media for validation from horny men and women she feels superior to? And if she's an introvert, you'll never get her; she's either taken or too shy to go out.
Basically, it needs to be a dumb hobby that a normie can understand--something easily condensed into a sentence or two. It should be as close to mindless as possible. Just approach it with "passion."

>Find bro
>Befriend bro
>Observe bro
>Mimic bro
>Ditch bro once powers have been absorbed
DO NOT BRING WOMEN AROUND BRO. TREAT HIM LIKE A TEACHER. KEEP YOUR ACTUAL LIVES SEPARATE.
>Find friends slightly lamer and uglier than you.
>You now have a squad.
>Congrats, you are now the alpha of a group.
Make sure they aren't total spergs or they'll repel pussy.
>>
>>39565231
It's very simple:
>be good-looking
>don't be ugly
>be rich
>have lots of friends
>have excellent social skills
>don't be a virgin past the age of 17
>>
>>39567605
also it can't be a hobby that is scary or involves work.
no cars, no guns, none of that shit. learn how to make basic drinks and say you're an "aspiring bartender with fresh ideas" or some stupid fucking shit.
if you can see it on normiebook, you want it.
>>
>>39567586
you have the ability to approach others too
>>
>>39567718
Maybe you live in a more liberal area. Where I live, plenty of girls shoot guns. A minority, maybe, but I can't count the amount of girls who have pictures of themselves shooting targets, fishing, etc. The issue is the creepy loner who likes guns and posts on a Japanese war turtle forum.
>>
>>39567981
A female initiating seems pathetic and desperate af, or just plain cocky if she's a Stacy.
>>
>>39567586
all you have to do is make eye contact, smile, and seem inviting.
>>
>>39567586
What school do you go to, if you go?
>>
>>39568281
>please dox yourself
>>
>>39568343
Well universities are pretty fucking big. 1 in 30,000 isn't very accurate.
>>
>>39565752
Then try to change, dude. Not him but you can. I'm always tearing up when I see robots posting here in a state of self depreciation every time because it's exactmy how I felt before I actually made efforts to improve

Please. Do your best everyone you have one life
>>
>>39568253
>eye contact
I can't even do that with my family

>smile
I'm constantly forcing a smile to counter my resting bitch face. I'm afraid it might look fake though

>inviting
Elaborate pls

>>39568281
NEETo. I do volunteer at a community church tho. Mostly old people and children so not many opportunities to acquire a bf.
>>
Are churches/volunteering a good way to meet nice chaste girls? I'll wait for marriage.
>>
>>39565231
You're supposed to have a lot of friends who hold social functions where you can meet girls.
>>
>>39568450
christfags (basically all volunteers) only want christfags and christfag dudes are turbochads so no
>>
I understand the principle of getting a girl's number/cold approach. But what always stops me when I have the confidence to try is that I never know what a good date is. I have few friends, attend almost no social functions, and live in a boring ghetto. Only two dates I know are dinner and movies, but
>>
>>39568380
This. I need to know. Are you the one going to ASU, femanon?
>>
>>39568411
if you can't do the first two then you can't seem inviting, sorry, you're a lost cause
just find a bf on the internet (add me?)
>>
>>39568411
Are you in VA?
>>
>>39568512
im a christfag and im not a chad
>>
>>39568512
I can attest to this, I met a cute christfag at my work and asked her out, when she found out I wasn't a man of God she said she couldn't because she's looking for her husband. I guess being able to relate to her religious experience due to my raising made me seem like I was religious.
>>
>>39568591
Yeah, I don't really know what to do

I've heard movies are bad because its 2 hours of silence for you two, while a thrilling activity which produces a lot of dopamine is good as it allows the girl to associate this sopamine production with being around you and will naturally lead to wanting a second date.

Problem is I can't think of any thrilling activity except something that would cost hundreds.
>>
>>39565711
is good in theory but it fucks up later in life man don't do it. unless your folks are going to leave you a huge inheritance once they die you're fucked remember they pay the bills. i suggest using the free time you have to study programming.
>>
>>39566297
>>I still don't fucking get it. Do normals have some unspoken set of rules they were told during childgood that we missed out on or something? Are we legitimately just autistic?
>I think something happened in our youth that made us too self aware, too scared, lacking confidence and we put pussy on a pedestal
during childhood, girls would do some of the work for you, first of all. they go through that boy crazy phase in middle school and chads learn they are chads because of how obvious the girls are. that gives the chads their confidence and power. then chads start experimenting with their power. it's literally like a sorcerer supreme or something-- they just kind of ponder what all they can do as a chad in the world, including with girls, and just see if they can. they develop a chad aura that girls and society picks up on and respond to. they will start imposing their will more in society, including with girls and they will gain more power and learn more from their experiences. that is why being in chad's circle is so critical. you can learn from him and get his leftovers.
>>
>>39567586
>Why do you all advise to approach girls and yet here I am, a girl, never approached in my life. I'd like to think i'm not ugly but idk what is going on with my body language. I'm not here to fembot jack this thread just letting you know we need help too when it comes to basic life cues.
walk around with a smile on your face like you are a retard. wear bright colors. put on some nice perfume-- guys love it when a girl walks by and they can smell that. on social situations try to slyly mention that you are available-- i admit that is challenging, but guys around you will listen and remember and have more confidence to approach you later.
>>
>>39568411
>NEETo. I do volunteer at a community church tho. Mostly old people and children so not many opportunities to acquire a bf.
have you tried dating apps? all girls get responses on those apps-- all.
>>
>>39568450
>Are churches/volunteering a good way to meet nice chaste girls? I'll wait for marriage.
>>39568411
this fembot is waiting for you, anon.
>>
>>39568726
>Yeah, I don't really know what to do
>
>I've heard movies are bad because its 2 hours of silence for you two, while a thrilling activity which produces a lot of dopamine is good as it allows the girl to associate this sopamine production with being around you and will naturally lead to wanting a second date.
>
>Problem is I can't think of any thrilling activity except something that would cost hundreds.
pay a friend $20 to pretend to mug her and then punch and kick your friend and save the day. easy.
>>
>>39568411
Are you christian femanon?
>>
File: IMG_1497.jpg (49KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1497.jpg
49KB, 960x540px
>>39565231
>Actively wanting an LTR

Not gonna make it lad. The key is to act like you don't want them. But be NOTICEABLE about it.

Women communicate emotionally, not logically. That's why autists struggle with them, the mind games and bullshit is unbearable.
>>
>>39566156
That's because feminism is a man-hating movement promoted by crazy psycho communist chicks who thrive in the safe albeit ugly world of modern day college campuses.

Moral of the story is to stay away from college women. They are utterly repulsive.
>>
>>39568591
This. I wouldn't even know what to do if i got a girls number. I have no life and have nothing to talk about/suck at conversation. I'm fucked even if i get over the first hurdle
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.