[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am able to work and so I can provide for myself financially.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 6.jpg (1MB, 1672x1766px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
1MB, 1672x1766px
I am able to work and so I can provide for myself financially. I am protected from harm by laws and government agencies. Everything that I once relied on Men for is provided for me in today's society. Everything EXCEPT for sexual gratification, which I get from genetic lottery winners on Tinder and other social media apps. This ass is Chad's only until I am no longer in my sexual prime. This is what he is allowed to do to me every day. I am the modern Woman.
>>
>>39564306
Kinda sophisticated bait.
I like it
>>
k
>>
This post is homosexual
>>
>>39564306
This is obvious bait. Just get out and talk to woman.
>>
>>39564306
See lower part of the face.
Ugly.
So, anon or femanon LARPing.

Also.if real.
It goes both ways, and once used and no longer in prime, you will end up with a nigger or a beta.
Or, more likely, nobody.
You will end like most, on meds/drugs/alcohol addiction, possibly single mother, possibly with STDs, and unhappy.
Yep.
Great achievments.
You are soooooo clever.
>>
It's braces without braces I remember those tits.
>>
>>39564312
sauce
>>
>>39564306
Haha, word
>>
>>39564306
It's called sexual equality.

Get used to it. Women fuck other guys, each other's bf's and brag about it to each other in 'private'. They're whores. Degenerate, lowlife, whores.

And their agenda starts with sex, to get underneath and claw at the wallet.

Understand? Now go out there, and fucking abuse them.
>>
>>39564310
go out and talk to them? about what? kike celeb gossip? women are fucking worthless to me.
>>
>>39564312
"I recognize this bulge">>39564313
>>
>>39564308
How has this never been posted before 0_0
>>
>>39564306
>This ass is Chad's only until I am no longer in my sexual prime
That ass is always Chad's. Chad gets older too and you guys keep believing someday women will finally want you after they fucked around, well they won't. They don't want you now and they never will.
>>
>>39564306
OP, why did you edit out your penis?
>>
>>39564306
Every part of it is true and common knowledge. I don't get what kind of response you were aiming for. Is it confusion regarding the intent of your bait? Because you're getting that for sure.
>>
>>39564308
holy fucking kek

This is like some, weird ass psychological shit. Nobody has ever tried to post "k" because everybody assumed it would be used up already. I'm sure there is a profound lesson buried here somewhere.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.