[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /asshole/ here? >tfw banned from every forum and kicked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 1502028055914.jpg (14KB, 304x296px) Image search: [Google]
1502028055914.jpg
14KB, 304x296px
who /asshole/ here?
>tfw banned from every forum and kicked out of every place you've been in
>>
i dont know what it is

i try to be nice but my life has been fucked up so i just get into fights with people because im jealous of everything

i try to change and i cant unless i take downers
>>
>>39564112
yes im a keyboard warrior
>>
File: 1494198025599.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494198025599.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>39564112
>mfw i've probably caused suicides and I know I've caused people to self-harm
>>
File: 1494128667963.jpg (64KB, 336x507px) Image search: [Google]
1494128667963.jpg
64KB, 336x507px
>>39564112
>used to just naturally be an asshole because kids don't give a fuck about that stuff until it's too late and they have no friends left
>would comepete to see who could piss off the most people the fastest
>would get from websites for fun
>record for fastest ban is 5 seconds
I wish I was joking, I'm too much of a lonely sperg to even attempt to annoy people anymore because I annoy the people I actually like and they all leave me so I make it a rule to avoid everyone to minimize the amount that hate me.
Sometimes when I'm alone I wish I could make up for all the shittery I did to people but I'm either too much of a sperg to do anything or they hate me so much that they just block me out.
Sometimes I pretend I have to a list of people to say sorry to like on My Name Is Earl.
>>
Yes. I got banned from MPA about 10 times for posting "gore thinspo" and talking shit about liberals and shoplifters.
>>
>banned on SA for life
>banned on 8gag for another month
>not currently banned from 4chan
>banned from the convienence store
>banned from the dive bar
>banned from my old condo
>>
i'm proud to say that only ignorant christians work up the nerve to ban me
>>
File: 1503823881482.png (134KB, 239x387px) Image search: [Google]
1503823881482.png
134KB, 239x387px
>>39564112
you are so cool because you break the rulez
>>
>>39564112
tfw I'm a thread killer, everytime I make a comment in a thread, it dies. Mass thread murderer.
>>
>>39564112
Fucking yes
>tfw normie book group mods are sjws 8/10 times
>>
>>39566599
Wow, got any good stories??
>>
>last one at school before summer break
>all restrooms locked
>one isnt
>take the meanest shit I can muster on the seat
>break the sink knobs and let the water run
>frequently sneeze on car door handles
>have yelled out the ending of every movie I've just seen in the lobby at movie theaters
>told my cousin hes a half nigger and doesnt count as a person when he was 7
>told same cousin santa wasnt real
>cooked and omelette and threw it on neighbors roof one night
>>
>>39566926
>tfw killing a thread just because you can
>>
>>39567196
>have yelled out the ending of every movie I've just seen in the lobby at movie theaters
Absolutely over the line, Anon.

>We /satan/ now?
>>
File: IMG_0407.jpg (31KB, 429x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0407.jpg
31KB, 429x480px
Roommate kept stealing my shampoo, I unscrewed the top and came inside and mixed it up.

>tfw I leave it alone and notice it's half empty a few weeks later
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.