[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mum had breast cancer when she was 45 >been 5-6 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1503367363629.jpg (236KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503367363629.jpg
236KB, 1080x1080px
>mum had breast cancer when she was 45
>been 5-6 years
>cleared of it since chemo
>went to hospital to check up today see if her breast cancer is still there
>nurse stated that it will come back in about 10 years time
>8% chance of survival
>basically terminal from 10 years down the line
>feel like fucking shit
>no idea what to do
>considering joining the army so I can give my mum the money
How was your day, anons
>>
>>39563280
It's cool you love your mom. I'd say the determining factor is if she's suffering.
>>
File: 1488400817516.jpg (230KB, 775x675px) Image search: [Google]
1488400817516.jpg
230KB, 775x675px
>>39563280
damn that sucks anon im sorry i cant imagine having my mom being that ill it would kill me shes like the only person i have. my grandad has cancer and is going to die within a few months to a year and thats also very depressing to me so i can sort of relate. know that this too shall pass anon
>>
>considering joining the army so I can give my mum the money
Money for what? Just let her die, that's how it's supposed to be.
>>
>>39563280
yea im pretty sure your mom what rather have you not get killed by a sandnigger goat gypsie in the middle east so dont join the military. bad idea
>>
>>39563280
>mum will live to 65+

That's not really that terrible.

Give her grand children instead dude.
>>
Some people are just meant to die, anon. Let it happen.
>>
>>39563977
Especially not when the same guys who killed you will be defended and welcomed with open arms by the liberals in your country.
>>
>>39563280
This
Giving her grandchildrens is the best gift you can give her
>>
>>39563992
This. What she wants most is for you to be happy and meet your grand kids
>>
>>39564009
>xD everyone believes X!
>politics!!

How's it feel smarty?
>>
>>39563992
>>39564014
>>39564039
Where the fuck do you think you are? If having children were a possibility, he would not be allowed to post on this board.
>>
>>39564108
>he would not be allowed to post on this board.
Who's going to stop someone?

I think you're mistaking /r9k/ with wizchan
>>
>>39564059
Did I say all liberals? No, I didn't.

But all you have to do is look at Europe to see how many of them genuinely think their borders should be open for anyone to come in unchecked, and how people who oppose that are being painted as vile racists(again, not by all liberals, but by a sizable amount)
>>
>>39563280
was your mom a whore or somthing? why is her imume response so bad?
>>
>>39563280
>no idea what to do
I'll give you an idea, bucko. Tell her to get her root canal or cavity teeth extracted.
>>
>>39564108
He has 10 years in front of him, I believe in him.
>>
my mom's breast cancer came back a couple weeks ago. i feel you anon
>>
File: ywrwy.png (100KB, 299x376px) Image search: [Google]
ywrwy.png
100KB, 299x376px
My dad died last summer, he was only 61 years old.

>beginning of the summer, dad's skin turns into weird color, can't really see because of his tan
>as summer progresses his skin turns yellowish
>his eyes turn yellow too
>he insists he's fine
>visits doctors, but he doesn't tell us what the doctors said, he just keeps insisting it's all good
>can clearly see he's not himself anymore
>he stops eating solid food, only soup
>he's skellington thin and sleeps all day
>one day he doesn't want to get up from bed because of his belly aches
>the aches go so bad that he has to leave to hospital
>go see him in hospital
>he's almost normal color and seems happy
>insists all is good
>few days later mom wakes me up and tells dad's condition has gone to worse, and that we have to go now because there's not much time
>I said didn't want to go
>few hours later get call from mom
>mom tells dad is no more
>all of dad's stuff is still just as he left them
>all of his tools, instruments, books, and even the music albums he bought just days before his hospitalization, just as he left them
>it's been months now, but the house looks looks like dad at work/shop and will come home at any minute, but he never will

Every now and then when I walk home and see my dad's car in the driveway, for a fraction of a second I think dad has come home, but I immediately realize it's not possible.
>>
I would tell you to buy one of these eight ounce vitamin C pots they sell at amazon and consuming more than 2000 mg every day, together with removing the bad habits that might have caused the cancer in the first place. Breast cancer is correlated with hormonal contraceptives, which is something doctors will never tell you. Extended fasting has also been tested as a very effective treatment for cancer, which is another thing medics have always refused to acknowledge. Other things are more obvious like stopping smoking if she does and so on.

The body can remove the cancer by itself. Cancer is a sign that you've been doing something wrong. The defeatist attitude of yours that cancer is inevitable or so is unjustified.

In before:
>b-but cancer is genetic/inevitable!! there is absolutely nothing we can do!
Cool if you want to believe this, but you'd be a moron. A moron with a dead mom.

Cheers.
>>
File: 63919110_p2.png (1MB, 1697x1200px) Image search: [Google]
63919110_p2.png
1MB, 1697x1200px
>>39563280
You ever play Silent Hill 2? If not play it get In Water ending. I hope you feel the same amount of dread he felt maybe even more. Realize you are powerless in this situation.
>>
>>39565499
>b-but cancer is genetic/inevitable!! there is absolutely nothing we can do!
That's 99.999999999999999% of them, even when the health insurance runs dry.
>>
>>39565499
Protip: provide some solid proof so your posts don't sound like conspiracist bullshit
>>
>>39563280
Last night my aunty was in a car crash. Had no sympathy for her and simply laughed.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.