[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to school >see gay/feminine guy talking to girl in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>go to school
>see gay/feminine guy talking to girl in the gayest voice possible
>>
File: CYdSn6_UMAAmUis.jpg (23KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
CYdSn6_UMAAmUis.jpg
23KB, 480x424px
>>39563198
>mfw I saw at least 10 feminine guys that borderline looked like a girl because of their testosterone blockers
>mfw boi pucci meme is real
>>
>>39563198
Go over to him, talk to him in the deepest voice possible, seduce him
Then fuck him his boipucci.
>>
>>39563494
basically this desu. make him into a lusty bitch
>>
>go to school
theres your first mistake
>>
>>39563494
B-but anon, do I have a higher chance because I'm black? How will he know if my p-penis is big enough to s-satisfy h-him?
>>
File: 1489521435913.png (311KB, 554x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489521435913.png
311KB, 554x720px
>>39563558
u type like ur not a nigger are u sure this isnt another larpost
>>
>>39563558
Yes do it
origiga
>>
>>39563574
No I'm not larping anon, I'm actually a black bot with a 7 and 1/2 inch BBC with 5.5 inch girth. I would show you a picture but I can't find my phone at the moment.
>>
>>39563558
Well you have to get to the point to where girl would even want you near her unless you know how to talk to girls, you'll never use your bbc. How much of a social outcast are you?
>>
>>39563640
>girl
Also I'm not much of a social outcast, I go out with my friends from time to time, I've talked to a few grills before, was alright but I'm not that comfortable with striking up a conversation randomly with one I don't know well. I have a 7/10 fact with a fit body and I shave my face regularly. I could be almost chad if I had the brain of one.
>>
>>39563740
>7/10 face***
my autism
>>
>>39563740
Almost isn't good enough. Your either a pumping semen into Stacy or your a beta.
>>
>>39563809
Honestly /r9k/, I'm sick of this shitty Chad vs Beta meme. Do you guys actually believe this is how society works? I went out to the mall where theres litierally hundreds of people and most of the guys there were 5'8 - 5'11 and not even what would be considered Chad.

If you're either Chad or a Beta, then is 99% of people in society beta tier then? That logic is so shit and doesn't make any sense at all. The only purpose of Chad Beta culture is to tell everyone "Just give up! No girl wants you if you aren't 6'4, an aethetic body builder, with perfect social skills, and a 10/10 face!"

It's simply just not true, if you go outside and walk downtown and look at society, no one gives a shit about muh Chad Thundercocks.
>>
>>39563904
Alright go up to girls then talk to them see how it goes.
>>
>have gay coworker, friendly and attractive
>slowly having gay thoughts

help me
>>
>>39563198
>had a fucking tranny in all 4 years of auto class
>not even a real tranny, just a fucking drag queen
>hit him with a car one time
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.