[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got (indirectly) treated like shit by girl >its actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1474553937688.png (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
1474553937688.png
5KB, 238x212px
>got (indirectly) treated like shit by girl
>its actually all my fault because i refused to take action when it was needed

fuck me
>>
>>39563159
Now that's a fucking feel, OP. Will you include it in your suicide letter?
>>
>>39563159
THIS IS THE LAST STRAW

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING YOU LITTLE SHIT

YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME

ILL COME FOR YOU AND CRUSH YOU

WITH MY CUNT
>>
File: 1480384630964.png (334KB, 308x459px) Image search: [Google]
1480384630964.png
334KB, 308x459px
heres quick story

>have crush on this one girl
>shes pretty friendly to me, we talk sometimes, have laughs and what not
>she asks me how old i am, seems pretty interested
>smiles nicely etc to me
>im thinking about asking her out for last month or so
>today during break at work
>she goes home
>one woman wishes her "a good date" because someone asked her out
>hol the fuck up what did you say
>girl seems embarassed
>at first im like, well it bit me in the ass that i didnt try earlier, all my fault
>later that day
>talk to buddy from work
>apparently SHE approached a guy from my workplace (more handsome than me i have to admit) and they started chatting like 2 weeks ago
>mfw she was talking with me and smiling to me just yesterday and i wasnt any smarter
>mfw she was treating me like plan B all along

Lessons learned lads, if you want to ask someone out, do it right away.
>>
>>39563390
Why would Imever ask someone out except out of my house?
>>
>>39563390
god fucking damn it i know that feel. similar situation here currently
that i got declined doesn't hurt at all, it's the fact that i'm socially retarded and it ruins my life is so painful it makes me want to an hero
what can i do to stop being so scared of everything and everybody
>>
>>39563390
At least you learned op. You need to move as fast as possible. Get to know her with some 1v1 conversation asap, gauge her interest, then make your move. I noticed the best thing to do is to get to the rejection as fast as possible. The longer you drag it out, the more emotionally invested you become and the more likely someone else will make a move on her.

If you move fast, rejection doesn't hurt that bad. What hurts is dragging it out so long that you feel as though you are led on.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.