[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yesterday at work we had a mouse problem so we put out sticky

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: B0-YFF9CIAAkEvB.jpg large.jpg (67KB, 614x1024px) Image search: [Google]
B0-YFF9CIAAkEvB.jpg large.jpg
67KB, 614x1024px
yesterday at work we had a mouse problem so we put out sticky traps and once a mouse was caught i folded the sticky trap and jumped on it and threw the thing out. i filmed the action and sent it to my only friend. he showed it to my gf. now she cannot believe that she is together with such an insensitive person. i felt nothing.

how do i make things for the better?

>pic related in the sense that if it were a spider it would be fine.
>>
You deserve nothing but death. Mice are cute, spiders are not.
>>
>jumped on it

Kek
>>
>>39562869
we all deserve death.

so only because you perceive an animal to be more attractive, it becomes more valuable?
>>
another mouse got stuck on another sticky trap.
my colleague went and did it. he couldn't get over it for an hour and kept bringing it up and how sad he was about it.

what state of mind is better to have?
>>
>>39562848
honestly thats what you get for having a gf and a friend
>>
>>39562923
your sentence left too much for interpretation. care to elaborate?
>>
>>39562888
Yes. Equality is a meme. Don't be cruel, obviously, but spooders are less relatable and thus more disposable if they make you uncomfortable.
>>
>>39562994
the only thing i regret is filming it because now my gf thinks im a piece of shit
>>
>>39563051
Sociopath detected. You are a piece of shit, although she is definitely a roastie, so whatever.
>>
>>39563087
that's the thing. i'm definitely not a sociopath. i believe that i possess a very sophisticated empathy instrument. i just don't give a shit about a mouse.
>>
>>39563121
Deluded sociopath detected. Animal cruelty is an extremely good indicator of this--more so that you fucking filmed it. You feel something, but not empathy.
>>
>>39562848
I think your girlfriend might be retarded if shes getting worked up over a mouse. It's a disgusting rodent that no one cares about.
>>
>>39563179
it is the first instance in my entire life that classifies as animal cruelty. is that sufficient to diagnose me as a sociopath?
>>
>>39563290
Yes. Or you're just a miserable cunt.
>>
>>39562848

Sounds like your only friend isn't a friend at all
>>
>>39562921
I prefer the separation of nature rule. If it's in the house take and it shouldn't be take it outside.
If it relies on people kill it.
Don't try to overkill anything. The best thing for op to do would be to cut the mouse's head off really fast or shoot it in the head with a BB gun.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.