[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have oneitis >look up all her social media >look up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>have oneitis
>look up all her social media
>look up her parents facebook
>read all her moms posts
>parents facebook leads to more info about where she lives
>search it on google maps
>just stare at her house
>stare at it from every angle
I know this is bad or whatever but I dont care, I NEED to find out if she has a boyfriend or is talking to a guy. im tired of thinking about her.

what are some good ways to get rid of a oneitis?
>>
>>39562249
By not doing what you did.
>>
Start doing yoga until you can suck your own dick. That will fix it.
>>
>>39562270
Would it be bad if I just drove up there, and kinda just watched from a distance for awhile?

I'll have a mask and shades on incase she notices
>>
>>39562514
>watching someones house in a mask and sunglasses
do not pass go, do not collect $200
>>
>>39562514
this would be unimaginably bad.
get over it dude, there are other girls.
>>
>>39562249
sooner or later you'll end up in jail anyway, so have fun and don't worry about it.
>>
>>39562249
Why are you so in love with this person in the first place? From the looks of it, it seems that you don't even know her in real life.
Well, if anything, everything that you're doing is harmless, so if you really can't stop, keep it that way. I guess going to see her house isn't really that much of a big deal, but don't stand in the middle of the street staring at it for hours in front of the window. Also, don't go everyday or it'll become a habit, and sooner than later they'll realize that they're being watched. Obviously, never go inside if you get the chance.
For now, think about what made you fall in love with her, and try to think if it's really is what you believe. Unfortunately, love is something you can't really choose, so the only thing you can do to get rid of that obsession would either realize that you're not really in love, or fall in love with someone else. Both things are really hard to do.
>>
>>39562526
>>39562582
>>39562628
I'm kidding about that part obviously.

>>39563091
>Why are you so in love with this person in the first place?
No clue. We only spoke with each other for a few months, but I felt she was the perfect type for me.

>it seems that you don't even know her in real life.
I do, just lost contact.

>I guess going to see her house isn't really that much of a big deal
Nah she lives a few hours away, and it really would serve no purpose.

>realize that you're not really in love
I'd say dreaming about said person and checking their media for nearly 5 years is pretty in love.

>or fall in love with someone else.
There's no one else unfortunately. I'm getting up there in age and every female either has kids or has been in 20 relationships.

The only way I can mentally stop caring is if I find out she is dating someone. Until then I'll never be free
>>
>>39563327
So you are in love with her...
Ok, then the only thing that's left is that you get to be with her, I guess.
Is there any way for you to be closer to her? You should try to meet her or something to get to know each other better and see if it's possible to take the next step eventually.
Don't just stare at her facebook pictures all day, do something to be able to see her in real life, and maybe you'll have the chance to be with her.
>>
>>39562514
How to get arrested 101
>>
>>39562249
>what are some good ways to get rid of a oneitis?
The only way that'll bring you closure is to genuinely try to have a relationship with her. If she decisively rejects you you'll get over your feelings pretty quickly. You need to go to her and talk to her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.