[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>9 months going to the psychologist and psychiatrist >still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: jajajajaa.jpg (20KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
jajajajaa.jpg
20KB, 704x400px
>9 months going to the psychologist and psychiatrist
>still a kv manlet neet
really makes me think

is it a scam?

it's free in my country btw
>>
>>39561875

What do they even talk about or do?

What do you do there?

It always seemed like a scam to me.
>>
>>39561875
get a new therapist rofl? or actually utilize the one your shithole gobment is providing you??? all therapy is reliant on your ability to be open and honest.... m-maybe y-youre the problem.... ROFL??
>>
If your goal is to have sex then I think you should put energy elsewhere
But have you learned anything or tried to improve yourself or even enjoyed the chance to talk to somebody?
>>
>>39561875
its 100% a scam. You'd have much better luck just getting on roids, It's not like women are attracted to mental health.
>>
>>39561875
Are they females and/or young? If so that will explain how useless they are.
>>
>>39561894
idk, i dont talk much because they are normies and they repeat the same positive shit
>>39561927
i cant improve anything of me, im ugly, short and i have a below average dick
>>39561945
old females
>>
you people dont want to be helped; cosplaying as someone with actual problems and pretending to seek out help is a waste of everyones time and money. just killyourselves already wtf? NHK WAS A SHIT ANIME BTW
>>
>>39562118
You have more value then just sexual appeal, dude
Worry about other shit, sex means nothing
Being short and ugly is irrelevant to so many things in life
>>
>>39562151
I really liked nhk because I identify with misaki lots
Why didn't you like it?
>>
Psychology/Psychiatry is a fucking joke for everything that isn't "Wahh I'm 12 and daddy killed himself I don't understand" and other shit like that.

For people like us, people who were born fucked in the head, they're fucking useless and a waste of time. Save your money OP, no one will be able to fix you. You were built this way.
>>
If you don't think your psychologist is helping you, maybe you should get a new one. Be sure to make goals and tell them what you want put of the therapy.
>>
File: ???.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
???.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>39561875
>free
>scam?
What's he gonna dupe you for? If you don't want drugs you don't have to take them.
>>
>it's free
>scam
You fucking retard. Off yourself
>>
therapy and psychiatry have actually helped me a decent amount but im schizophrenic so antipsychotics do actually work (not that great really but ill take a lil help being less paranoid to none) therapy really helped me pinpoint what exactly went wrong in my childhood that led to my substance abuse issues. In the end drugs or a therapist arent miracle therapies and you got to put in the work yourself. which i havent done which is why i still post on this hungarian pizza imageboard
>>
>>39562217
This is the impression I got from it as well. It's a fucking tarot reading for people who are utterly incapable of self reflection. And if you're too redpilled they might involuntarily commit you to force you to take medication. Buy some eat pray love style self help book, it will spit the same platitudes in your face for significantly less money.
>>
If you go there thinking its useless then its not going to help you
>>
>>39561875
Sounds like theres psychologically nothing wrong with you, or you haven't gotten to the point yet for them to take you seriously.

A real looney would be too afraid to see a psychiatrist and be dealing with it alone. when they do see one they're already in an asylum after some incident they caused related to their mental illness.
>>
File: 1502507777762.png (1MB, 1024x656px) Image search: [Google]
1502507777762.png
1MB, 1024x656px
>>39563418
psychosis runs in my family so they knew what was going on and got me to a psychiatrist before i ended up in a mental hospital. schizophrenia definitely fucked me for life though but hey im content with it
>>
>>39561875
Just get diagnosed by a qualified psychiatrist and utilize prescribed pills to be functional. It won't make you happier, but straighten your life up a bit.
>>
File: 1503591856677.png (121KB, 307x307px) Image search: [Google]
1503591856677.png
121KB, 307x307px
Did you really think going to a psychologist/psychiatrist would make you taller?

Brainlets, when will they ever learn?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.