[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need to stop masturbating in the toilet. Think my family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1503595227268s.jpg (1KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1503595227268s.jpg
1KB, 125x124px
Need to stop masturbating in the toilet. Think my family is getting suspicious
>>
Be me
>go to family house for holiday
>nice day
>drinking and talking to family
>night arrives
>everyone sleep
>start fapping
>goodfap.exe
>orgasm
>next day
I woke up hearing my mom say "did you see what anon was doing" maybe she wasn't talking about me fapping but just to be careful I haven't done it whenever I'm there
>>
>>39561889
Would probably die of embarrassment in that situation desu
>>
>>39561889
Was anyone else in the room while you were fapping? If so you kinda asked for it, if not they must be talking about something else
>>
>>39561819
>OH NO GOD FORBID ANYONE FROM KNOWING I MASTURBATE JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING NORMIE ON THE PLANET
>>
>>39562128
No but my cousin kept going to the bathroom walking past my room door
>>
>>39562651
Stop being a fucking contrarian pleb nerd
>>
>>39563504
This thread should've been called 13 year old problems general. Seriously who gives a shit if people know you jerk off? EVERYONE DOES IT
>>
>>39563567
Not all of us grew up in healthy enviroments, you fucking normie.
>>
>>39563596
What does that even mean? And how does it correlate with anything I said. What's the worst thing that happens if you get caught jerking off? You get embarrassed. That's it.
>>
>>39563642
Not him but my mother is crazily Catholic. When I was younger I'm pretty sure she'd have tanned my hide if she knew I was ringing the Devil's doorbell.
>>
>>39563642
Do you masturbate in public?

Oregano senpai
>>
>>39561819
Cum doesn't flush mate. It floats back from the bowl to the surface.
Your family has seen the cum. You are majorly fucked
>>
>>39563751
What the fuck are you talking about? My brother and I both masturbate on the same toilet and I haven't seen his cum once. I also don't see mine after I flush.
>>
>>39563786
How do you know your brother masturbates on the toilet?
>>
File: damnit.png (14KB, 635x773px) Image search: [Google]
damnit.png
14KB, 635x773px
>>39561819
>about to go to dinner with family
>go to the bathroom
>"where's anon?"
>"he just went in the bathroom"
>"guess we'll have to wait half an hour, we all know how long anon takes!"
>family laughs
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.