[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the superior way to take notes in class? >laptop or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: college-photo_27088.jpg (157KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
college-photo_27088.jpg
157KB, 500x334px
What is the superior way to take notes in class?
>laptop
or
>pencil and paper
>>
>>39561757
just use your superior memory so you don't need notes
>>
>>39561757
On paper. Laptop's clumsy and restricted. Only good for copying down text, but in that case you might as well just take a photo.
>>
>>39561757
Pencil and paper

Only normies take notes on laptops
>>
>>39561757
You shouldn't be taking notes during class.
>>
>>39561757
Pencil and paper is the only good way
>>
I just heard a study on the radio that suggested that taking notes on paper improved short-term retention over taking notes on a laptop. But on the other hand it could be easy to organize notes from a laptop for studying later
>>
laptop + webcam

just video record the whole lecture
>>
>>39561885
Better ask the professor before you start recoding hundred dollars education.
>>
>>39561831

Fuck off, go back to sucking Jordan's dick.

Pen and paper is the right answer.
>>
>>39561757
I believe that inscribing allows for better retention in comparison to typing, but typing allows for easier studying. From this viewpoint, I recommend handwriting notes for more difficult classes and typing notes for classes with less information.
>>
>>39562304
>already paying inflated collegebux
>still have to ask if you can make use of the education you are paying for

don't be a pussy
>>
Pencil and pen because i have less distractions and I don't have pleb shit like a laptop anyway, those are for poorfags and children.
>>
pen and paper. pencils are for pussies. jfc if you're in college and you're using a pencil you're probably not going to make it.
>>
>>39561757
My hallucination takes notes instead of me, and then recites what I need, thank you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.