[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you have facebook you are not a robot and don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: download.png (3KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3KB, 170x170px
Reminder that if you have facebook you are not a robot and don't even belong on this site.
>But I just use it to keep in contact with-
No iffs or buts.
>>
File: 1503028808077.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503028808077.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
If you have a Facebook account and you're not a Chad you're just cucking yourself.
>>
I don't care faggot. Go to hell
>>
>>39560786
>if you have twitter your a normie
>if you have instagram youre a normie
>if you have kik youre a normie
>if you have snapchat youre a normie
>if you have discord youre a normie

Only acceptable if you use it to stalk your oneitis. Not talk not anything just creeping on the internet is pretty robot.like. which is what I do.
>>
>>39560786
Are you someone who enjoys being awkward to people over the phone?

Just curious.
>>
I have a Facebook and you come stop me coming here. Fight me.
>>
>be on memebook
>always post edgelord shit and political faggotry
>almost everyone hates me now

It's part of the social suicide, man.
>>
>>39560950
I have none of those AND I'm a normal person.
>>
>>39560786
I just use it to generate self pity as I watch my successful high school friends slowly unfriend me as the years go by. I'm already at a negative friend rate. Within 2 years I'll be down to just mommy and gamgam.
>>
>>39560976
>doesn't understand concequences of expressing extreme views over social media
Simply deplorable...
>>
>>39561100
When did I ever say I didn't understand them
>>
>>39561100
Not him, but I shared a vid that explained in depth how Hitler did nothing wrong.

I got hate, but I could care less. What's the point of hiding who you are? So people will like you? What is this plebbit?
>>
>>39560999
well i respect your trips but GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE NORMAN
>>
desu I wish I had friends on Facebook. Being a normie sounds so pleasant.
>>
File: 1.png (199KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
199KB, 320x320px
I have a Facebook account and I have a few contacts (I'd prefer to call them "contacts" rather than "friends" and this should be the case for everyone because you can't call someone a friend if you never spoke at him once or never met irl).
At first I used it to stalk my oneitis (who didn't accepted nor declined my invite since 6 months).
Now I just look at what people are doing in their useless and often uninteresting lives.
I chat with 2 or 3 persons on the Messenger app, which is what MSN Messenger used to be years ago.
>>
>>39560786
What about if the account is blank and no pic apart from this I hope the pic uploads
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.