[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I've spoken to you today more than the guy I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Do I see a christian.jpg (23KB, 480x517px) Image search: [Google]
Do I see a christian.jpg
23KB, 480x517px
>"I've spoken to you today more than the guy I'm going out with, so that really says something about you, Anon"
>It really says something that he was able to attract you without talking to you much
>"Oh Well, Y'know...[emojis]"
Fucking roasties
>>
Don't talk to girls who have boyfriends if you're looking for someone to date then.
That's not the fault of "roasties", that's yours.

>Ask girl out
>She says no
>Find other girl
>Repeat till one says yes

Fuck your whining.
>>
>>39559626
She messaged me first at like 2 am
>>
File: 1501550631985.png (1MB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501550631985.png
1MB, 500x540px
>>39559573
Tbh that is an impressive turn around in the conversation you did there. Dont waste your time to worthless roasties though, you know that she was trying bring you to her game and get you tangled
>>
>>39559573
>>39559669
>"I've spoken to you today more than the guy I'm going out with, so that really says something about you, Anon"
>She messaged me first at like 2 am

Either you're her plan B, or she's playing with you and it's a dangerous game.
>>
>>39559573
OP, this is your chance, no way you can fuck it up

>date her
>compliment her
>always help her through hard times
>be her emotional support
>be her only support in life
>she starts to like you
>she starts to need you
>she starts to crave you
>you abandon her
>leaving her alone and broken
>she an heros
>>
>>39559573
>I've spoken to you today more than the guy I'm going out with, so that really says something about you, Anon
That's a pretty normal thing- her pointing it out isn't and it sounds like she's trying to stir the pot and trick you into getting a boner.
>>
>>39559573
It just means that you have more things to talk about with that girl than her boyfriend. Maybe you have more interests in common, or maybe it's just that you have more things to say than Chad because he's dumb.
Either way, that girl doesn't know Chad that much and she's with him because he's attractive and nothing else. Can't even have a long conversation with him for the lack of intimacy they have.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.