[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I chugged a water bottle full of wine 15 minutes ago and I only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: download (3).jpg (4KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
4KB, 262x193px
I chugged a water bottle full of wine 15 minutes ago and I only feel slightly mentally loose. When will I get actually drunk? 280 lbs
>>
Why are you all drunk on a random Wednesday?
>>
>>39558730
Because today's my day off
>>
>>39558707
>chugging wine
Drink something with more alcohol.Go to a pharmacy ans ask for medicinal ethanol.That should be 95% alcohol.
>>
>>39558758
Don't drink this, op. It's dangerous. What you have to do is water it down with another drink. So mix it with your wine I guess.
>>
>>39558707
maybe you should lose some weight u fat fuck then you can get drunk faster on your day off
>>
>>39558795
I'm 6"4 and a half all I have is a beer belly lay off the insults cunt
>>
>>39558792
>>39558758
Stop trying to kill me faggots just because I'm intoxicated doesn't mean Ive lost the entirety of my wits
>>
>wine

you need this, my man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw9vWFRVKHk

I'd go with vodka. it's effective, cheap and doesn't makes you feel like shit in the way that a ton of beer or wine do.
>>
>>39558730
I was getting drunk and high on cocaine almost every day, I'm fighting to stay sober now sober life sucks but here i go
>>
>>39558846
Op,what >>39558792 said is right.The thing that kills you is the concentration,not the amount.You have most likely drank more of an amount already.
>>
>>39558707
bugs... easy on the antidepresants
>>
>>39558865
I'd rather be drinking Guinness but I'm 20 and have to buy whatever alcohol I can get from friends
>>
>>39558876
Nice blog fag no one cares
>>
>Water bottle full of wine
>280 pounds
Dude it would take probably 3 actual bottles of wine to get you drunk at that weight. A buddy of mine weighs around that much and he has to pound nearly a whole bottle of vodka to get drunk.
>>
File: images (39).jpg (21KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (39).jpg
21KB, 384x384px
>>39559744
Hurr durr hurr durr durr hurr
>>
>>39559835
>responds with a reddit pic related meme
Even more of a reason for you to stop posting on here
>>
>>39559851
hurr durr hurr durr hurr durr durr hurr?
>>
>water bottle full of wine
I've gotta chug 2 vodka bottles before I get drunk. Waste of money mesays
>>
OP here the drunk only lasted 30 minutes and then I was completely sober. I'm drinking beer next time
>>
File: 1502931912999.jpg (5KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1502931912999.jpg
5KB, 150x150px
>wine
HAHAAHAAHAHAAHA
>>
>>39558707
>280 lbs
there's your problem
I'm 130lbs 5'11 and can get drunk with 3 beers and a shot
>>
>>39560328
Really?You are going to drink something with even less alcohol content?Get some fucking vodka and get it over with!
>>
>>39560392
Favorite liquor is Jose Quervo
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.