[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go head first? I just want it to be quick and painless.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: image (1).jpg (67KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
67KB, 700x467px
Should I go head first? I just want it to be quick and painless. Does it matter?
>>
>>39557029
Go cunt first
>>
>>39557029
Jump head first into the lion exhibit at the zoo
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
>>39557029
DO A FLlP
>>
>>39557065
If I had a cunt, I'd be in a better position in life. A sugar daddy could just support me.
>>
>>39557029
Aim for the bushes lad
>>
>>39557029
Do it wearing assless chaps and a UN flag taped to your back
>>
>>39557408
Why a UN flag?
>>
>>39557029
do a flip you piece of shit virgin
>>
>>39557029
Nobody knows if it's quick or painless.

You might feel 2-3 seconds of the worst pain humanly imaginable which feels like it lasts an eternity, or you could just fade into blackness.

Who knows.
Good luck :p
>>
>>39557453
Head first I would imagine the pain is <0.1ms.
>>
>>39557440
So we can say that the Jews did it
>>
>>39557474
You never know.
People have survived higher heights than that.
You might survive and end up paralyzed from the head down.

Or become a vegetable, but your mind is still fully conscious of everything going on. Basically trapped in a dummy.

Or become completely retarded. Can you imagine that? Suddenly becoming retarded but only having a vague, faint memory of being a normal functioning person. Must be hell.

But yeah, No worries, I'm sure it'll only be 0.1ms of pain.
>>
>>39557029
It doesn't actually matter. Upon impact, even on water, every bone in your body will simultaneously break and the shock will rip your spinal cord and send a compression wave through your frontal lobe.

The only problem is that your corpse will be incredibly disturbing to see.
>>
>>39557566
Head first at that drop would crack your school and cause trauma to brain. You'd be dead instantly.
>>
>>39557566
Conscious vegetables are a myth because they are unfalsifiable. After all, no one in a vegetative state can tell you they are secretly conscious.

And by the way, consciousness is usually accompanied by alpha brainwaves, which vegetables have none of.
>>
There are better ways to do this, op.
>>
>>39557596
>Conscious vegetables are a myth because they are unfalsifiable. After all, no one in a vegetative state can tell you they are secretly conscious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0wdB-Vt-ZY

>>39557593
>Head first at that drop would crack your school and cause trauma to brain
You've no clue how you're going to land. You could freak out and flail your arms, or hit your spine/shoulder, or simply land at an angle.
>>
>>39557029
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgagkn74dNk
watch this documentary first
>>
>>39557597
What ways? This way is quick and easy. I don't live that far from there. There are trained people that collect the bodies who are hardened to see this shit happen there.
>>
>>39557631
Thanks. I've already seen The Bridge many years ago but not this.
>>
>>39557623
>One of the things that upset him the most, was being placed in front of TV for hours on end, with nothing to watch but Barney.
>I love you, you love me, we're a happy family~

LOL
>>
File: 1504390410418.gif (112KB, 255x231px)
1504390410418.gif
112KB, 255x231px
>>39557623
>Forced to listen to Barney for years, trapped in an unmovable husk
>>
>>39557724
>>39557623
I wonder if that's the guy on here who spergs out about Barney and spams threads with incoherent threats.
>>
File: Train decapitation.jpg (193KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
Train decapitation.jpg
193KB, 600x476px
>>39557632
>What ways?

Pic related
>>
I live near Beachy Head. You are likely to be forcefully apprehended by patrols on quadbikes that scour the area looking for anheros like you in the hopes they can talk them out of it. Someone I knew went there to off himself and was talked out of it. Do you think you would have the determination to go ahead with it if some professionally trained support worker is using mind games to try to make you second-guess your decision?

Also this is a really bad suicide method. Personally I would rather go there on a sunny day and drop some acid or something.
>>
>>39557632
Gas mask and a helium tank.
You breathe in helium until there's no more oxygen left.
Zero pain.
>>
>>39557986
I doubt they drive around on quad bikes on top of a cliff. No one will still stop me.
>>
>>39557029
I remember reading something that calculated that if you jump from a certain height (unsure if the position matters) then you'd have so much velocity by the time you hit the ground that you would be dead before you feel the pain, effectively meaning that to you everything would go black moments before it looks like you hit the ground.
>>
>>39558095
this is pretty much true based upon average reaction times of pain and how catastrophic your injuries would be assumed to be, obviously no one knows for sure though
>>
>>39557029

SPRING FUR MICH
>>
File: 1494047246713.jpg (341KB, 868x818px)
1494047246713.jpg
341KB, 868x818px
>>39557986
>go to cliffs of dover
>drop acid
>can't tell how far away they are
>fall off by accident
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.