[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>8th grade >Dad was an electrical contractor >made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3129.png (233KB, 400x513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3129.png
233KB, 400x513px
>8th grade
>Dad was an electrical contractor
>made $350k annually
>tell my mom I was going to go to trade school to become like my dad, even if I have to work as much as he does
>"No honey, you're too smart for that. You should become a journalist or something, my little writer :)"
>11 years later
>NEET
Why do parents have to do this? Give their children false hope? I fucked up hard.
>>
My humble opinon.

Goo and prickles, your dad was prickels so your mom wanted to make you goo.

Women are never content with men.
>>
It's because your mother is snob cunt who looks down upon blue collar workers and only stayed with your old man because he worked smart enough to make a good business out of his trade.

Protip: You're probably not as smart as you think. You and your mother probably think you're some of the smartest people on the planet, except you'd both be dead if you had build your own home, fix your electricity, or anything else that you smug faggots take for granted.

PS. Plumbers have saved more lives than Doctors.
>>
>>39556281
>this is what boomers believe
haha
>>
>>39556321
Women don't want to fuck smelly disgusting plumbers they want interesting cool journalists.
>>
>>39556281
no one is "too smart" for money.

if you truly are "too smart" for 350k then you'd better be a fucking heart surgeon.
why on EARTH did you take her bullshit advice anyway? a 13 year old would've known not to
>>
>>39556321
It's bullshit. Even if I ignored her she wouldn't have sent me to the school in place of highschool. My dad had the connections and everything. Not many people had the lucky chance of getting a father who can get you a money making job, yet I turned it down for nothing but the false hope of me becoming some writer.
>>
>>39556392
Because she gave me the hope that maybe she was right and that I could become some big shot writer. But I was above average at best. My dad had to work a lot to make the money he makes and trade is full of a lot of lower-class people which is probably why my snobby mom didn't want me going into a trade like that.
>>
My parents told me to go on welfare because I had autism.
>>
>>39556281
>tfw I want to be a journalist / photojournalist of my own volition
Still doing it. I don't care about making shitloads of money. I just want a job I'll enjoy.
>>
>>39556338
why are you living your life based on whether or not women will fuck you
>>
>>39557155
My parents encouraged me to get a wageslave retail job and move out at 18 with only my GED.
Also they never really taught me how to manage my money so I've basically pissed away every cent I've earned for 10 years.
Just quit though, now I'm jobless haha
>>
>>39557257
For me I don't give a fuck about managing my money. My life is hopeless with autism either way.Might as well spend every dime I get my hands on
>>
>"you're too smart to be in the one-percent"
Is your mom fucking retarded? Jesus. Take the job that offers money and write on the side. Your passion can survive working if you really love it. Talk to your dad about going to the trade school. He'll want to help if you show any kind of initiative.
>>
>not that smart
>parents want me to go to college anyways
>next year is going to be my 6th year here
fucking just end my suffering already
>>
Never listen to what a woman says, NEVER
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.