[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I could have been a chad. >tfw my dad is stacked >my mom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 9496327.gif (531KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
9496327.gif
531KB, 500x275px
I could have been a chad.

>tfw my dad is stacked
>my mom is drop dead bombing
>they're both good looking even into their 50's
>my bro is a varsity hockey player and has a facebook filled with chicks he fucks and nights drinking with friends, is going to graduate free board from college and become a accountaint for Charles Schwab
>I've got all the building blocks to be just like him
>strong jaw, blue eyes, great locks of hair, good face, great smile if I spend two minutes in the mirror looking at a pic of my bro
>we'd be nearly twins if we were born the same age
>my family ran me over with a fucking train of social issues
>bro buys an xbox with his allowance, never really uses it besides when he smokes week with his friends
>meanwhile he has me play it all the time when he babysat me
>love it so much like any dumb kid would, none of my friends have one though and I live out of town on a fucking ranch so I can't just have them come over
>my mom gets super religious for some reason
>sends me to catholic school four years before highschool
>bro goes off to a co-ed boarding school to play hockey and bang chicks
>catholic school will hit you with a ruler for looking at girls
>had a secret friendship with a cutie in class, lets call her rebecca
>sat next to each other all the time, played footsie and giggled like little shits
>never had the balls to do anything with her, too busy playing COD and Halo
>she becomes drop dead after I go to boarding school, never talked to me again
>only boarding school that would accept my shit grades (too many video games) was some bumfuck place full of washed up sports kids and poor asains
>its a guys only school focused on, suprise!, religion
>you have to be on a sports team or you're a nobody
>never played a sport in my life that wasn't an esport

cont.
>>
I don't understand why you're complaining. If you've got the looks, then socializing will come easier to you than most people on this board no matter how autistic you are.
>>
I'll give you advice if you post pics of your mom when she was young
>>
>spend my afterschool helping the local garden
>other guys try to hang out with me, but I literally don't have any idea how to fit in with them because I don't have any social skills
>literally never talk to a female that wasn't a teacher in four years
>have maybe one friend who wasn't an asain I could talk games with sometimes
>sat alone every meal
>drown my growing depression in video games
>get even shittier grades
>basically a nobody, even the asains were more popular
>four years of talking to people once a week and struggling to figure out what the fuck I'm doing wrong as a kid
>graduate, say goodbye to nobody, nobody says bye to me, leave
>get into some shit college in Alaska
>don't ever talk to my parents
>my bro is a fucking legend at his college
>Nobody even fucking knows me
>a few girls approached me first days of school and I had zero idea how to talk to them
>no good grades
>no friends who aren't also shut in fags
>my chad genes still mean I'm kinda strong even though I don't work out, but I'm covered in acne and I'm already deteriorating
>Social skills of a fucking 8th grader emo kid
>just play vidya and shut in
>need to visit the psychologist weekly and take prescribed meds for clinical depression
>constantly have to be reminded of what I could have been when i see my brother on Facebook with his next gf and a new car
>parents always looking at me like a fucking monster, probably aware of it all
>>
>>39555697

All boys school also ruined my chances at becoming Chad as well so I know these feels OP
>>
>>39555743
Looks open the door, but you have to be able to talk. I'm almost mute, I just can't talk to people outside of text. Even fucking voice chat I sperg out.

>>39555768
I don't have any pics of her young. She was just a sterotypical hippie chick

>>39555793
Its fucking awful man. Why would anyone do this to their offspring? We didn't even have a town nearby to see movies or anything at. They had to bus in girls from local schools for dances and sport events. Why would anyone think its a good idea to separate growing boys from the most important group they'll ever talk to?
>>
>>39555817
>Looks open the door
>but you have to be able to talk
"No," if you've got Chad looks, you could openly talk about your diaper fetish and it wouldn't bother them. Women treat Chad's the same way thirsty men treat women.
>>
>>39555858
I don't talk about anything. Chicks come up to me and chat in the lunch line or some shit and I just stare at them confused as fuck and trying to figure out what the hell they want. Usually results in me have ten different facial expressions my body doesn't really know how to use properly before muttering out 'hello' and trying to avoid them.
>>
>>39555885
You don't understand. If you have Chad looks you can say anything and get away with it. It literally does not matter how autistic you are if you're attractive. You could tell a 9/10 girl on tinder that you've never talked to a girl before and that you're a giant beta who wont look her in the eyes or speak and that your mom's going to pick her up to bring her back to your parents to play video games with you and they will come.

If you're attractive, your life is on easy mode. There's nothing else to it.
>>
>>39555934
I get that, and opportunity does come to me, but I never know what to do with it.

>first week of college
>going to those bullshit mandatory freshmen events
>ice cream party at DQ
>get a small sundae and sit in the back texting my OW team for plans that night
>some dudes sit with me ask me my name and bro it up
>some girls sit with them
>a swarm of popular normal people is forming around me and I'm talking to my rein main who feels like its time to remind me that he thinks I'm cute and wants to fuck my ass
>its time to go home
>hot blonde girl asks if she can get a ride from me
>mumble out a yes and show her to my decent car
>spend the next ten minutes in complete silence aside asking if she had secured her seatbelt
>get back
>bros ask me i I got her number
>hes talking to the other girls and looks incredibly confused
>tell them I have to go and then leave
>spend the rest of my weekend playing shitty games
>>
>>39555858
>>39555934
Absolute garbage. I'm good looking and have never had a gf at 25. If you're autistic and unassertive you get nothing. Forever. The reason all those fake Chad tinder posts work is because they are still talking to the girls like Chad and asking for numbers, just about weirder things.

Even if you get the date your personality IRL dries them up very quick, doesn't matter how good looking you are.
>>
>>39556026
Well anon, your problem is that you didn't say anything. It really helps, believe me
>>
to;dr? You wasted your formative years playing video games and it's everyone's fault but yours?
>>
>>39556261
Not OP but:

>hey child with a half developed brain that can't think long term and just wants to be comfortable, would you rather study your ass off everyday so you can get a good career somewhere down the line, or would you rather just play these video games and receive instant gratification?

Any parent who doesn't make sure their child is getting set up for life during their school years is not doing their job and should be fucking ashamed at failing their kid when they needed them most.
>>
>>39555817

Yep, the school dances were exactly the same for me. Bus in girls from surrounding schools. I mean in all honesty, if you are outgoing and assertive/confident, it's probably not going to matter.
I'm very tall and I think pretty good looking but I was so socially anxious that it was never going to work at an all boys school.

The thing is, I went to a co-ed primary school up until Year 3. During that time I was getting love letters all the time, and girls would literally never leave me alone to the point it was very uncomfortable and unenjoyable. I can't help but think if I went to a Co-ed school, I would've eventually figured things out with some practice. Instead I basically didn't have a conversation with a girl my age from the ages of about 9 to 16.
My mum always says it was a mistake sending me to an all boys school, but never took me out of it.

I have a similar experience at university now as well, cute girls coming up to me and engaging in conversations but it never leads anywhere
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.