[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom told me if I don't get a job by the end of the month

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 23

File: IMG_3305.jpg (28KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3305.jpg
28KB, 384x384px
>mom told me if I don't get a job by the end of the month she will forcibly kick me out
Im planning to slit both my wrists in the bath the night before so I will either die or go to hospital and she'll feel guilty. Either way I win. Checkmate. She should've thought this through before attempting to outsmart me, dumb bitch.
>>
you sure showed her whos boss. Roasties and wagecucks BTFO
>>
Why wait for the end of the month anon?one today is worth two tomorrows
>>
>>39554318
idiot, if he does it today then if he doesn't die he'll have the whole month to recover and his mom will have the whole month to get over her guilt. it HAS to be right at the point of getting kicked out
>>
File: 1504355581182.jpg (132KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
1504355581182.jpg
132KB, 980x742px
Don't worry Anon. Ill take car of mister. Sheckelstein. Don't become a wagecuck.
>>
>>39554297
This would be very irresponsible of you, pls just try to get a job at least, or apply for autismbux
>>
>>39554297
How will you win being dead. Unless you really want that and it's a release you finally obtain?
>>
File: IMG_3348.jpg (56KB, 864x867px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3348.jpg
56KB, 864x867px
>>39554898
She'll be wrong and I'll be right. Plus, if I can't be a neet I'd rather die.

>>39554318
Rather savour my last few weeks of being neet
>>
>>39554852
Nice way to contradict yourself faggot NEET. Don't you need Shekelstein to slave wagies for you? So you can get NEETbux
>>
or you could suck it up and do the job (not saying this is easy i cant hold a job myself) then using your disposable income spiral into substance abuse for a much more entertaining, albeit slower suicide
>>
File: 1476083053394.png (646KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476083053394.png
646KB, 800x900px
>be 27
>live with rich as fuck parents
>have entire attic to myself
>have a battlestation and everything
>unemployed, just spend all day fapping, playing vidya, and watching anime
>only bathroom is on first floor (2 floors below me) so I keep several empty milk jugs and poop cans (from coffee cans) in a cuphoard
>odors like those usually rise, and even though my parents' room is just below mine, they can never smell my wastes
>one day I get back late from my "Job" (parents think I work at Pizza Hut but I just bum around at a strip mall)
>lift up one of my piss jugs
>plastic has apparently weakened
>jug explodes and drenches the floorboards of the attic with piss
>panic.gif
>part of cuphoard is soaked in piss
>try to get other jugs out to clean up piss
>another jug breaks and releases piss on the floor
>knock over a poop can (it's really soupy)
>desperately try to mop up piss with a pair of dirty underwear
>mom comes upstairs
>panic even more
>"anon, something's dripping into our bedroom from the attic, do you know whats---"
>sees me mopping up shit and piss with my soiled undies
>mom freaks out, dad comes up to see what's going on
>dad starts screaming at me to get some soap and water
>tfw parents find my shit and piss stash
>tfw parents later find out I'm unemployed
>tfw parents are giving me one week to leave their house
>>
File: 1488383136826.jpg (125KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1488383136826.jpg
125KB, 633x758px
>>39555130
dog im a meth addict but this is something else, a new breed of degeneracy. if its not a larp of course
>>
>>39554297
>considers dying in a bathtub to be a win
this is pathetic, even for r9k
>>
>>39555227
just come out as a tranny and complain about being triggered all the time lol.. effectively bought me 4 years and counting of parental funded neetdom so far.... : )
>>
>>39555130
this is an old copy pasta

>>39555172
it larp
>>
Whores that give ultimatums are pathetic. She decided to have you without your consent, she raised you to be the man you are today, and then she complains to you about what she did to you?
>>
>>39555283
post boipucci 890980-0-0-0-
>>
>>39555130
Maybe you should have scheduled at least once to go to the toilet. Didn't you think about getting rid of the waste once a week or something? I mean, it could be your job that you do once a week and you could pay yourself in the back and then reward yourself with free time?

I mean, I don't get this story at all. So you get your food delivered up there too. Why don't you shit and piss at the Mall or out the window? Fuck anon you dun goofed you faggot
>>
>>39555411
stop oribiting trannies here please !!! you are making the others hate me !!!
>>
>>39555283
just made it worse for me senpai
my family liked me but my stepmom grew jealous as i started looking like a girl cause me and my dad were close and it eventually lead to me having to leave the house cause she wanted me gone
>>
Cutting your wrist like an emo faggot is a bitch way to go out. You will most likely survive and eventually she will force you to get a job again or she will kick you out and you will be a bum.

Do humanity a favor and really kys. Jump off a tall building, drink Clorox you can even hang yourself. The possibilities are endless.
>>
File: 1504496911896.jpg (9KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
1504496911896.jpg
9KB, 198x198px
>>39554297
>getting outsmarted by a NEET whomst "can't even manage to survive in the real world"
> lolling and rofling at your moms life right now
>>
>>39556074
And she won't have anyone once she is old. She will die alone. This is a punishment for being a retard. I like it.
>>
>>39555227
Well, it's a win for everyone else. His mom won't have to deal with his sorry ass, he's not wasting resources, etc
>>
File: 1503016584701.png (979KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503016584701.png
979KB, 1920x1080px
>NEETs literally originally on suicide watch
>>
>Upbringing a person that literally came from your body and staying with him for his entire life
>Being mad at his personality
What is wrong with them
>>
She won't feel guilty. If you do this, which you wont. It's due to your own mental weakness.
>>
>>39554833
His mom won't feel guilty. He's a grown man who refuses to do anything and live off his mother no that she's threatening to kick him out for being a lazy faggot people are supposed to fell pittu for this idiotic loser? His mom isn't in the wrong even if this chump does have the balls to kill himself wich he doesn't, he is for being a piece of shit.
>>
>>39556109
You're delusional if she's threatening to kick you out if you don't get a job it's obvious she wants you to move the fuck out of her house eventually. I think the last thing she wants is the company of her failure son.
>>
>>39555435
>why don't you shit out the window?
That's gotta be a new low.
>>
>>39554935
Does anyone have the original version of this pic with the giant black manbaby wearing shades?
>>
>>39556605
Who would want a mother that wants to dispose of her son. Children are raised up by parents. If they raise them shitty its their fault. OPs mum is a failure and should kill herself. Im sure she never worked in her entire life and leech on OPs dad like a good bitch.
>>
>>39556753
She didn't fail him, if he doesn't have the instincts to realize he can't depend on his mom at this stage of his life, he's not a survivor, it's his own fault. Even the most uneducated lazy people or people with no parents know they have to eat survive and depend on themselves. That's why they get jobs. You and OP may not like it but it's the real world. It diesn't take a rocket scientist or even half decent parrenting to understand the concept of obtaining resources.
>>
File: IMG_3801.png (10KB, 440x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3801.png
10KB, 440x334px
>>39556523
She will. You think I don't understand my mums psychology? I've been manipulating her for 23 years. She is a huge cuck, she'd feel guilty if a drunk driver crashed into her and died even though it was his fault. I've been manipulating her like a pawn for years and she doesn't even realise. It's all just a chess game to me and I'm always 3 moves ahead of her.
>>
>>39556523
Lol sure thing buddy I'm sure his mother will be happy her son killed himself
>>
>>39556565
Autist Who doesn't get human psychology detected
>>
You're not some master manipulator you're not crazy, you don't have the balls to commit suicide, your literally just a guy trying to seem out of touch with reality.
>>
File: ohuitelno.jpg (35KB, 404x434px) Image search: [Google]
ohuitelno.jpg
35KB, 404x434px
>>39554297
Wew. I have trouble figuring out whether this is a real post or irony, but considering it's on r9k, it probably is.
>>
>>39556906
He is right though, and yeah he is no crazy he's doing the rational thing here

>>39556916
>Le weird part of the internet xD

Get out
>>
>>39556897
And you know dick about human psychology her son is literally a piece of shit. She won't care, in her mind it's better off than him being homeless because having a worthless sack of shit who's able but refuses to do anything lounging around her house all day is an embarrassment.
>>
>>39556934
> her son is literally a piece of shit

No he isn't, learn what the term "literally" actually means

> She won't care

Autist, for a mother his son is everything, even if he hruts her, of course it will hurt her to have raised a son who killed himself prematurely, it will have strong repercussions on her, it's clear

> having a worthless sack of shit who's able but refuses to do anything lounging around her house all day is an embarrassment.

As it's an embarassment having a son who killed himself
>>
>>39556926
He feels the need to come online and blog about to commit suicide to strangers. The thought of killing yourself instead of getting a job isn't a rational thought. We rationalize things in accordance with survival. But he's not insane he's not going to kill himelself he just wants attention.
>>
File: w.png (7KB, 358x61px) Image search: [Google]
w.png
7KB, 358x61px
>>39556827
>I've been manipulating her like a pawn for years and she doesn't even realise. It's all just a chess game to me and I'm always 3 moves ahead of her.
>>
>>39556955
There are mothers who don't give a shit about their children you autistic neet bitch. Honestly if his mother didn't give a shit about him at this stage of his life I wouldn't blame her. He's a leach.
>>
>>39556959
>The thought of killing yourself instead of getting a job isn't a rational thought

It is a rational thought, it doesn't fall logic in anyway

> We rationalize things in accordance with survival.

No, men can rationally think to kill themselves, saying only things that lead to our survival are rational is a fallacy

> he just wants attention.

We can't know for sure, but even if it were true, what of it?

You're surely giving him attention answering to this thread and I'm glad of giving it to him too
>>
>>39554297
Ineffective method, no way you're gonna die. She'll let you stay a little longer but eventually she's just gonna tell you to leave again. What will you do then?
>>
>>39556974
He's clearly ironic, I know you're an autist but it's obvious he isn't 100% serious
>>
>i-it's my parent's fault th-that I'm a piece of sh-shit!!
It's a two way street, and by the sounds of this thread, some of you autists aren't doing your part in the relationship with your parents. If you're not willing to better yourself, then it's not really their fault. They can't make you do anything, you're the one that has to do what you do in life, and to act like it's not your fault for getting yourself into whatever mess you're in is childish and beyond pathetic. Thankfully, most of you will never breed.
>>
>>39556981
>There are mothers who don't give a shit about their children you autistic neet bitch

I'm not a NEET, you literal autist, though I do respect NEETS more than a slave mentality retard like you

Furthermore, most mothers and most people in general care about their close relatives with whom they spent decades of their life, I'm sorry you are too autistic to get things like empathy, and no, empathy doesn't completely go away the moment someone becomes an outcast in the eyes of society

Furthermore, this isn't just empathy for a close relative, it's her son, someone she devoted most of her life to and she had him for 9 months inside of her, such a connection never ends and even those disfunctional mother who seem to "hate" their son like the Soprano's bitch for instance, are often depressed because of it or outright crazy, 99% of their mother would be devastated if their son killed themselves, even if he were an outcast or a criminal

>He's a leach.

I seriously hope English is not your first language, because I'm Italian and I speak it better than you

You're obviously an autist with no degree of empathy or no notion for the value of human life, thinking of men only has a mean to produce wealth, I'm disgusted by you
>>
>>39556983
No, that's false. People who actually want to commit suicide are mentally ill. It's a disorder. Our brains rationalize what goes on around us in accordance with our instincts to survive. OP Is looking for attention he's a loser who wants so hard to believe that he wanted to live the live he's living now, just look at what he's typing "I manipulated her for years" as if it was his plan lmfao, no dummy you're living off her while she works, she's taking pitty on you and letting you slide for your own miserable sake. He's trying to rationalize it in a way that makes him feel like some kind of mastermind when in reality he's just not good at anything and very lazy.
>>
>>39557012
Betterment and improvement are subjective

If by betterment you mean adapting to this society than not everyone is okay with it, sorry.

T.Not a NEET but one who understands their struggle
>>
>>39557050
>their struggle
Their struggle is purely self inflicted. I have no sympathy for these autists.
>>
File: huehue.png (24KB, 608x448px) Image search: [Google]
huehue.png
24KB, 608x448px
heuheuheu i'm not the slightest bit original
>>
>>39554297
>Dad got tired of me being around and not being able to fuck his girlfriend so he bought me my own place just so he didn't have to put up with me any longer
Living the drram
>>
>>39557048
>People who actually want to commit suicide are mentally ill. It's a disorder.

Because you say it is?

There is no logical reason to not kill yourself, living is not more "rational" than dying

>he's a loser

Just an ad hominem, congratulations you proved his point

> "I manipulated her for years" as if it was his plan lmfao

I was memeing but you either are completely new to this site or have no understanding of irony

> she's taking pitty on you

Who's pitty?

Also Im not OP so don't refer to him as "you"
>>
>>39557068
No, it's not, it's inflicted by society

> I have no sympathy for these autists.

So you have no sympathy for yourself?
>>
>>39557037
*their mothers

I have to go out so I'm typing fast
>>
>>39557086
>"n-no you"
wew lad, no wonder nobody likes you ITT based on the replies you're getting
you'll fit right in with these other autistic NEETs you're poorly defending lol
>>
File: 1499345252208.png (47KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1499345252208.png
47KB, 657x527px
I will be homeless at the end of this month.
time to kill myself
>>
>>39557048
There are actually pretty rational reasons to commit suicide
People with incurable painful diseases for example, people who lose everything and go homeless may prefer suicide to putting up with such living conditions for the rest of their lives too
>>
>>39557037
You are a neet I can tell by the way you're raging and it has nothing to do with empathy. You're an unjustly entitled little bitch who feels neets deserve everyone's sympathy.

Faggots like you think everything about society is wrong because it doesn't fit your skewed narrative, yet you fumstains are the cancers of society.

You contribute nothing and live life mooching off another human being. You're a leach. If everyone was like you we'd have no society meaning your mom wouldn't be able to go to the stope and by you junk food to keep your dick nice and flaccid so you can't prey on children and reproduce by accident. Why is that? Because if the average mother fucker didn't work we'd have no resources. Dick head. And you wanna cry about respect lmfao NOBODY respects neets you're litterally the scum of the world. Entitled and look down on everyone else when you're beneath everyone else and couldn't survive without depending on someone else.

No his mom won't feel guilty as I've stated before he's a piece of shit. When he was a child she may have had an issue with this but at this point he's just a walking talking sack if she who refuses to do anything about his pathetic life. Idk Why this is even a thing. He's not going to kill himself, he's just going to keep making threads like this for attention obvious troll is obvious.
>>
File: IMG_3836.png (22KB, 684x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3836.png
22KB, 684x560px
>>39557247
Oh dear, you've made this wagie rather upset, fellow anon. I think we should give him a break before his blood pressure gets out of hand, hmmmm?
>>
>>39555396
Damn that is deep. Hitting nail right on the head.
>>
>>39557247
I tbqhfam didn't read all that and am not the same anon but holy shit dude.... You literally right now on /rk9 complaining about people minding their shit and being unproductive. Being a wageslave doesn't even mean being actually contributing to society because so many jobs are fucking useless ( think of MC Donalds, it creates more problems than it solves) . NEET's might do less harm to the world with doing nothing than some hard working people who just make everything worse ( even though they don't mean to) .
>>
>>39557337
I'm not upset just killing your delusion. You faggots have wallowed and circle jerked your way into digital comfort long enough, it's time to wake up and smell the roses because more "waggled" and "normies" are coming to exterminate you bastards.
>>
File: i-am-fine.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
i-am-fine.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
oink oink what a life
>>
>>39557352
Contributing to society ranges from providing goods and services so that people can obtain the things they need and want to organizing and constructing. It's litterally the only way you can contribute to society effectively. It's not whiny a slave it's called real fuckin life! Lmfao. Have you been this deluded that you think people choosing to become a worthless good for nothing incell sack of shit is what will make our society better? America would crumble being ran by you weak minded unproductive defective cancerous hypocritical bigots who manage to find fault in everything and everyone doing something for someone else yet all you do is take up space.
>>
>>39557247
Fuck off normie

Oreganoe
>>
>>39557363
Nets are a symptom for now. I grew up in the 70 and 80's as a child and we didn't have social media or cellphones. I was forced to imitate emotions to survive growing up. If I would have been born recently I would have end up worst than a NEET. It's funny how sharing emotions be whatever they are, has doomed society. But the system will burn out and we will return back to baseline in social values. Just not my lifetime.
>>
>>39557247
>tells me I'm raging

>Replies with a long post full of rage and ad hominem

Ok
>>
people up here aren't sharing emotions they're either being hypocritical or they're just stupid.
>>
>>39557468
I'm a NEET because welfare is more income security than a job
>>
>>39557476
Nah you got it backwards I'm bringing you back down to earth by hitting you with a dose of reality

Neets don't do anything but take up space what makes you think any different to the point where they do better for society than people who actually go out and help other productive people get the things they need?
>>
File: 1479123403917.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1479123403917.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>>39554297
Heh. She should have thought twice.
>>
>>39557401
The only one you are contributing to is your boss who doesnt care about society or you. Your whole labor is being put onto someone personal check so he can be a psychopath with power that will never contribute. You never see any improvement out of your daily work. Maybe some jobs like doctors matters but they are also slaves.

So much for feeling guilty for not contributing. I would feel guilty if I wasnt treated as slave by society that does not want me. Why should I care? I want to see it all destroyed. At every opportunity I can get I will fuck the system that fucks with me. I steal. I dont pay what I should. I will literally smash your managers car just because he is a piece of shit.

Now this is not america but post communistic second world but there is no law for the pleb so why should I care if I leech or whatver? Im sure its similar in some places in the US.
>>
>>39554297
Holy shit, your mom will be so BTFOd, how will dhe ever recover.
>>
>>39557247
>You are a NEET

I am attending University here in Italy, so I am not a NEET by definition.

You clearly are some wage slave doing a job you hate and justifying your shitty life style by convincing yourself that you're superior to NEETs, this is evident by the sheer rage and frustration in your rant.

>You're an unjustly entitled little bitch who feels neets deserve everyone's sympathy.

I feel every human deserves understanding, yes, as I do not reduce human beings to money making machines.

>You contribute nothing and live life mooching off another human being.

This is the entirety of your "argument" calling other leeches and appealing to "muh society" as if it's a God, your conformism is nauseating, it underlies your complete lack of individual thought and you clearly lack any critical ability

Also what do you contribute exactly?

I'm curious to see

>NOBODY respects neets

I do, everyone who values humans do, I certainly respect NEETs who enjoy themselves more than little frustrated men who have to shit on others to feel better about themselves.

You know that chickens contribute to society too from a certain point of view?

Yes, juicy old chickens, lobsters, etc contribute to society too, this doesn't mean their condition is "superior" to anyone else's.
You're just a mindless slave trying to rationalize his shit life by trying to feel better than NEETs.
>>
>>39557583
No, Labor is required to execute the distribution of goods and services. IDK why you're trying to dispute this. One person can't run an entire hospital or a grocery store for that matter. It takes a team of people to make any functional organization that provides goods and services to the MASSES work.

I think what you chose not to say is being a Doctor or Corporate Exect requires a more scientific and critical approach to preform effectively. Those jobs aren't as replaceable as labor jobs but it doesn't change the fact that in this day in age we still need people to full those shoes. The fact that people go out and do those jobs in exchange for the wages they make means they are functional members of our society who contribute something to the general public. Neets are not.

They are litterally just people who take up space do nothing and use the resources that their parents buy. If the working class where to become neets we wouldn't have any resources. If the needs where to all vanish society would remain the same.
>>
>>39557684
You have a very naive view of the world. Why not just legalize slavery if most people will never contribute as much as doctors because they just are not intelligent enough or have money for it to study. Many poor people are living like slaves already so to eliminate neets just legalize that anyone who is not intellectually contributing should be slave because their life or anything else they do is nulified if they have not good pay.

The working class here is poverty tier. The most hardworking and will never have pensions or live a normal human life worth living. When you see how shitty everything is how can you support it?
>>
>>39557611
Like I said you are a neet if you weren't the fact that this disgusting piece of shit's entitled little pitty garnering rant being called into question wouldn't bother you so much. You can make up all the lies you want anonymous one, I know exactly why you are.

Second don't try and spin this, I'm not playing god nor am I trying to shit on anyone to feel good about anything. This pitiful scum bag is throwing out a false cry for help while threatening to kill himself just because his mom told him she'd kick him out if he doesn't find a job. And you're in here making a fever attempt to defend him, you have the same entitled unproductive mentality and you want to trick people into believing you're not a worthless self pitty lingering cum bag just like the guy who made this thread? I wasn't born yesterday. He's not disabled, he's not miss understood. He's litterally a loser who feeels as if someone owes him a living.

And you claim to respect him more because he's happy? Lmfao First of all how much of a dumb ass are you? He has to come on 4chan and post about killing himself just so someone else knows. He's obviously not happy.

So tell me do you feel society owes neets a living? If he doesn't get a job what else can he do? How is he going to eat survive? Where will he live? What can he do without his mom? Do you honestly care about this guy or are you just another disillusioned little bitch who needs to be placed back in the womb for another nine months?
>>
>>39554297
Yea, make the only human being in existence that ever cared about you who only wanted to make you a better human being suffer terribly.

I know most robots are a disappointment, but this is a new fucking low. I am miserable myself and I thought about killing myself, but I'm not selfish enough since I have people that care about me.

Just think of it this way: were the people that still care about you the reason you're a miserable sack of filth? If that's true, go ahead and kill yourself out of spite and revenge. If not, you're lower than roasties that will never fuck your sorry ass.
>>
>>39557779
Ad hominem, baseless assumption, repetition of your senseless argument, sorry I have to study, I have no time to lose with a frustrated little nobody.

Enjoy flipping burgers and thinking you're better than anyone else because of that.

Cheers.
>>
>>39557797
I'll enjoy my honest living a single a warehouse clerk and you enjoy pretending to study beats getting your ass handed to you on 4chan ya dumb neet.
>>
>>39557883
Sure thing buddy.

I'm sure you are enjoying your time slaving away in the warehouse, you working class frustrated slave who can't even properly speak his own language.

Cheers,
>>
>>39557790
I'm sure she won't care she's willing to kick him out if he doesn't find a job. He probably wouldn't try to find a way to survive.
>>
>>39557900
Lol just as I thought you're not studying you're just a frustrated little neet with too much time on his soft little hands. Life won't be so appealing when mommy isn't there faggot.
>>
>>39554937
universal income soon
>>
>>39557922
I can do multiple tasks at the same time since I do have a normal IQ unlike you, you working class slave, I'm surprised you managed to turn on your pc, did they teach that to you in the "special kids" class?
>>
>>39557955
lol I'm using a tablet you frustrated little jobless dweeb, why continue wasting oxygen

Shouldnt you be pretending to study desetirbed little half wit twat
>>
>>39557955
>NEED feeling the heat
>>
>normies pull the same old schemes of guilt tripping

never gets old and is always good for a laugh
>>
>>39558002
NEET rather
Curse this keyboard.
>>
>>39557904
Sometimes parents say really mean stuff like that to motivate you. She's probably not going to kick him out anyway. If she does, then he should just kill himself afterwards. What's the point of committing suicide earlier.

Or you know, he could actually get a job? Or maybe become a fucking gold farmer? There are a lot of ways you can gain some income.
>>
>>39557955
"Im leaving to go study"

"I'm staying to engage you in throwing insults because you obliterated me in a debate"

Lol you beta male faggots, this interacial porn obsession must have made you completely irrational, your erectioe dysfunction is causing sever back up you have defective beta juice oozing out of your ears and clogging your brain
>>
>>39557991
>lol I'm using a tablet

Ah yes, that must be easier than using a computer, my niece uses one too, don't worry you're special the way you are, you mentally stunted champion!

>jobless

I attend University to get an intellectually stimulating job I actually like, unlike you, I'm not a literal retard who can't spell properly and has to do the lowest imaginable job ever

>frustrated

Hmmm, I wonder, who's frustrated.

The guy who's always been successful in school and is doing what he likes or a brainless screaming working class idiot that does a job that could be easily done even by a primitive machine?
>>
>>39558045
What do you study anon?
Go to any good parties or bars withdraw recently?
>>
>>39558032
>Lol you beta male faggots, this interacial porn obsession must have made you completely irrational

Funny, I have never mentioned "interracial porn", could it be that you're projecting your own faults and your sense of inadequacy onto me?

>beta male

typical vocabulary of someone who hasn't opened a book his whole life and is condemned to a life of working class slavery
>>
>>39558064
Medicine

I've hanged out with my friends two days ago
>>
>>39558045
"Intellectually stimulating job"

Lol as in sitting hunched over your desk in front of a blaring computer screen with your cum stained righty whitteys wrapped around your ankles while your search history consists of nothing but "wife" "hentai" "underaged" "interacial" and "beastiality".

Lmfao Silience cuck

Everyone can see the rage in all your posts all mighty geek defender of the sacred impotent neets! It's obvious you're just some loser like OP only difference is, you get more adgetated and rowled up while you're anonymous. Had we been debating this face to face you would have sounded like a fool trying to say society would be better off if people were neets like you and other people were slaves for having jobs LMFAO dude you litterally sound like a miserable bitch who hates life and society

But you come across as a clown up here regardless.
>>
>>39558074
Typical sintements of a disillusioned little bitch with no job skills or education who has an issue with grown men who don't have their cainines attached to their moms titty.
>>
>>39558105
What are you specialising in?
Can't imagine a robot helping sick normies
>>
>>39554935
You're doing the right thing. NEET of die. Show these parents who's boss.
>>
>>39558114
Rage in my posts?

Do you even read yours?

Go ahead, I'm sure you're so fulfilled, you have an exciting life of moving objects from one point to another in front of you!

>But you come across as a clown up here regardless.

That's rich by someone who can't even spell his native language and must make baseless assumptions to insult the one he's arguing with
>>
>>39558145
Dude I'm just speaking the truth lol.

It's sad and funny at the same time.

You beta males have really tricked yourselves into believing leaching off your parents means you're doing the right thing while everyone else is wrong. You're probably gonna end up like those old homeless people who beg on the street. They were probably just like you at one point.

The mental gymnastics it must take to trick yourselves into believing this lifestyle is a good idea or that it will pan out.
>>
>>39558139
I'm in the second year I'm thinking neurology
>>
Where are you gonna end up when it's all said and done?
>>
>>39558179
most normies are absolutely miserable husks of human beings, some get lucky enough to pay alimony.

>beta males

Nice maymay, go back to worshipping pussy and deluding yourself into thinking your self improvement and confidence will get the girl of your dreams faggot
>>
>>39558212
In other words you don't have enough knowledge or intellegence to think of the details in order to aid you in your lie where you claim you aren't a neet. Google is your friend disillusioned faggot.
>>
File: 1429200745129.jpg (253KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1429200745129.jpg
253KB, 2048x1447px
Daily reminder wagecuckolds are literally slaves who have to justify their lives through sadomasochistic verbal sewage.

Another day another dollar they wagie.
>>
>>39558179
You spell like a literal idiot who's never opened a book in his life, I can't really get how someone so idiotic manages to use the internet, Americans truly are a wonder of nature, they have technology but think like a kid in middleschool

You outed yourself as a frustrated working class dunce, end it here, you're just a buffoon, I can't take someone with the writing style of a raging retard seriously.
>>
>>39558215
lol I'm not miserable you spineless slime

But you "the world is wrong and I'm right even though I've accomplished nothing in society and think women are evil just because they don't want me" infantile pussies must be.

I mean seriously? Lmfao You're the most miserable people in existences and what's worse is there are people worst off who are happier than you.
>>
>>39558266
>lol I'm not miserable you spineless slime

Sure buddy, someone who writes paragraphs of rants full of rage when confronted with the reality of his sad unfulfilling life is surely a happy person, give me a break.

> and think women are evil

? Strawman argument, as expected from an idiot devoid of logical capabilities
>>
File: 1468627008786.png (486KB, 772x514px) Image search: [Google]
1468627008786.png
486KB, 772x514px
That's mean, your mother probably loves you, it's modern society with chads, stacys, normies and the eternal jew that made this hell that you should be mad at.
>>
>>39558251
Mhm Yet you were leaving to go study before I started throwing insults your way knowing good and well you were getting wrecked in that little febel attempt you put on in attempt o defend human trash lmfao. "Oh look he's throwing insults let me stay and make it SEEM like I was getting the upper hand when anyone can just scroll up and see how much of a butt hurt emotionally distraught mentally disabled NEET I really am." lol You're so funny. How's studying going retaining a lot of information? :)
>>
>>39558266
You're just saying things with no actual proof, wagies are miserable slime who have to suck off their bosses all day and tell themselves "at least I'm a productive member of society".

You work for money not for society that's your first mistake there you dumb prole, you are literally a slave already.

Women are terrible as well but have fun sucking up to them when they get special company positions due to their halo effect. Enjoy putting up with the non stop condescension with your honed shit eating smile that's permanently fixated on your face while the world sucks your soul out and asks for more none stop.

You have no fucking future wagescum, you know how I can tell you're a loser, you still have hope.

The most miserable people in existence are peasant farmers in india who are killing themselves non stop.

Society is shit, you're a slave deal with it, all you have is some fleeting sense of superiority about the women you'll never get in the first place.
>>
>>39558308
The majority of you faggots think women are evil just because they don't enact o lay down with you pizza faced neets that's a fact. What type of woman wants to date a piece of trash like OP who fantasizes about killing himself in the dillusion that it would emotionally crush his mother? It's good women avoid you like the plague you people are the most disgusting excuses for human beings and don't even deserve 4chan as an outlet to voice your opinions.
>>
>>39558344
>I'm a white knight

You're not even getting pussy how can you point the finger?
>>
>>39558344
>The majority of you faggots think women are evil

I don't and I never said such a thing, strawman argument.
>>
>>39558333
Lol working for money makes me a slave?

No working for free makes you a slave dumb ass? Is this how you rationalize things to fit your narrative? To draw a line between right and wrong? You're litterally just a lazy bastard unwilling to do anything.

Of course people work for money you dumb fuck lmfao that obvious but we do it in exchange for services. Services that people want and need that's how we contribute to society. Even if we can be replaced it doesn't come hangs the fact that we're not just taking up spaces notwasting resources and not paying taxes. That's the issue with NEETS you litterally contribute NOTHING to society yet you want to blain everyone else for the fact you're useless and no one wants to be around you.
>>
>>39558392
The fact that you're a frustrated working class loser doesn't make you better than OP, sorry to burst your little bubble.
>>
Hey you guys know that rattling off a list of fallicies in an argument and then contributing no counter of your own is its own type of fallacy right? Lol. Try some debate classes. Might be helpful for real life socialization
>>
File: q_L7e0f0.jpg (43KB, 576x469px) Image search: [Google]
q_L7e0f0.jpg
43KB, 576x469px
>>39558392
You're the one bitching about muh contributions, have fun shelling out tax bux to WOMEN you worship.

>WE LIVE IN A FREE MARKET
no we don't

>MUH CONTRIBUTIONS
shut up you soviet sack shit I can live my life however I want, women only want the top 20 men anyway, divorce rates are through the roof, all your stupid normie acquaintances aren't even real friends. You have nothing you can offer to us, have fun rolling around in your neo marxist hellscape and saying what a good boy you are for respecting women.

In fact kill yourself before reality sets in you dumb prole.
>>
>>39557900
Italians are subhuman
>>
>>39558548
Whatever, at least we still have some humanity left in us, judging by the posts on this site Americans completely lack any critical ability and are easily manipulable dunces.
>>
>>39558579
go watch an american gangster film and fuck off mario
>>
>>39558610
Your entire continent is named after an Italian, you sorry excuse for an European.
>>
>>39558662
Europeans are the most cucked dysfunctional and autistic people one can even imagine. I almost bought the meme, yeah yeah Americans, dumb fat ect, but you people have antifa taking over whole cities, pussy riots, terror attacks, huge masculinity issues.

you're basically just liberal americans with some muh history circle jerking you have to keep under wraps.
>>
>>39558695
>but you people have antifa taking over whole cities,

Ahem, Europe is not a country, you know that?

I mean I doubt you do since you're an American but I think you should know.

Such things don't happen in Italy anyway

> antifa taking over whole cities,

That happens in the USA all the time if I recall correctly

>terror attacks

0 muslim terror attacks in Italy, can't say the same about the US

>you're basically just liberal americans with some muh history circle jerking you have to keep under wraps.

Not really, American states are pretty much all the same except some are more rural and others are largely urbanized

USA's culture is a mixture of hyper materialism, hyper sexualization and mindless nationalism

Not to mention the overwhelming ignorance of the average American and your retarded customs like male circumcision
>>
File: 1502558751939.png (160KB, 641x354px) Image search: [Google]
1502558751939.png
160KB, 641x354px
more fucking wagecucks complaining about NEETs. why are wagies so ragie? why does a man who society gives nothing to owe that society? why be a wagecuck if all you'll get is shit on by shekelstein and Stacy? NEET is the best way to say fuck you to a society that hates your existence.
>>
>>39554297
Just get a job at your grocery store or target and work 20 hours
>>
>>39558761
>Ahem, Europe is not a country, you know that?

You act like one in the EU you subjugated moor.

If you put Italians and arabs side by side it would be hard to tell which is which since you are basically the same thing.
>>
>>39554297
You're legit violating her freedom, OP. Just as it happens in nature, at some point you'll have to stop depending on your mother and gtfo, and since you're probably around 25-30 she has all the rights in the world to kick you the shit out.
You have the ability to actually earn your living, but you don't. Well that's fine as long as your mom wants to do that, but if she doesn't want to you have to leave her alone
>>
File: 1492317734880.gif (2MB, 295x218px) Image search: [Google]
1492317734880.gif
2MB, 295x218px
>>39556997
>heh heh guys I was just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>39555130
Please don't tell me you actually did this
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.