[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

male incel writes about their experience: gets viciously mocked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

male incel writes about their experience: gets viciously mocked

female incel does the same: manga becomes a bestseller and is translated into multiple languages
>>
>>39553272
she even procures the service of a hooker to help her out as if this was a noble act
>>
which male incel? elliot rodger?
also that manga was just cute. Even if the author is actually an ugly lesbian. Any awkward person (so, pretty much anyone) can relate to it to a small degree.
>>
If all women died the world would be a better place
>>
>>39553314
>which male incel? elliot rodger?
ALL. OF. THEM.
>>
Angry male virgin writes about being mad pussy doesn't drop out of the sky for them and then gets further angry that the masses don't agree.

This female lesbian identifies her issues and actually tries to improve them; writes manga about it and because it speaks to losers in general instead of just ugly angry lesbians, it's a best seller.

Hmm I wonder why there's such a difference in treatment.
>>
>>39553290
Anything a male does that is weird, eccentric, creepy, goofy etc is automatically endearing when a female does it.

Men aren't allowed to behave in differing or various manners or it's considered abnormal.
>>
Angry male virgin writes about being mad pussy doesn't drop out of the sky for them and then gets further angry that the masses don't agree.

This female lesbian identifies her issues and actually tries to improve them; writes manga about it and because it speaks to losers in general instead of just ugly angry lesbians, it's a best seller.

One guy writes about how everything in his life is everyone else's fault and the world should bend over backwards to fix it for him and another chick writes about how she has faults and she's struggling to fix them and you I wonder why there's such a difference in treatment.
>>
>>39553323
Unironically this.

Men would discover artificial wombs asap (Because when push comes to shove we'd do it because we have to.) and we'd be set as a species.
>>
But NHK is a masterpiece

unless you are talking about that gay guy that committed suicide
>>
>>39554209
>every socially fucked tom dick and harry should be given a portapussy and allowed to procreate
>angry entitled manchildren being allowed to raise children

No, we'd be fucked. Thank god for social Darwinism. Men who learn how to adapt and change to establish families and make children are definitely better than the ones who stay the same and wait to be handed free women for their pleasure.
>>
>>39554192
Yeah, you pretty much explained it.
>>
>>39554283
Yeah don't let the betas have kids, that's a privilege reserved for only the elite such as criminals crackheads pedophiles and sociopaths
>>
>>39554131
>Angry male virgin writes about being mad pussy doesn't drop out of the sky for them
who? a maniac that killed people or somebody imaginary youre using to drive your point?

>This female lesbian identifies her issues and actually tries to improve them
and you instantly assume all males wouldnt improve.

>
One guy writes about how everything in his life is everyone else's fault and the world should bend over backwards to fix it for him and another chick writes about how she has faults and she's struggling to fix them and you I wonder why there's such a difference in treatment.
who are you even talking about? the OP was talking about men in general.
>>
>>39554311
no, she didnt. she's talking as if shes referencing THE male incel writer, somebody who is obviously entitled and wants vagina to fall from the sky, and youre just assuming male incels are like that.
>>
It would be different (maybe) if the male incel were ~~~GAAAAYY XDD~~~
lgbt shit is in fashion for like a decade now. anything lesbian or gay in art/media/people is immediately treated like its the fucking greatest shit ever made.
idpol can suck my cock
>>
>>39554472
The dregs of society usually are the incels. Sociopathy isn't limited to alphas or betas. It's a real mental illness.
>>
>>39554623
>The dregs of society usually are the incels
not true. what are you talking about? what do incels do? either kill themselves after leeching off of society for 10 years or live a life of loneliness without bothering anybody working their jobs until the day they die. what makes you think the "dregs" of society are incels?

the real shitstains of society are always normies. retards who keep popping out children even though they dont have the money for it, politicians who line up their pockets with under the table deals, corrupt cops, sexual traffickers, fucking ANYBODY other than incels.

where do you get that incels are fucking up society? society is fucking up society, dumbass. incels aren't to blame.

tell me, other than elliot rodger or other maniac like him, what bad have incels caused on to society? none. incels are mostly a consequence of how stupid this society is getting, they're not the cause. what would make you think that?
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (82KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
82KB, 680x680px
>written by a dyke
>>
>>39554283
>What are the massive amounts of single mothers everywhere
I take it you never think about the counters to the shit you say do you?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.