[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last Thursday I was invited to a bar, by a coworker. I have never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Last Thursday I was invited to a bar, by a coworker. I have never met anyone outside of work, and always have an excuse not to go, but this time I could not think of an excuse. I reluctantly agreed.
When I got to this guys house he was on the porch with three other guys, they were all very drunk.
>"Oh look who it is" he yelled to the others, they all started to chuckle
I walked up and tried to introduce myself to the others.
>"Hey anon, we are already drunk, you should drive us to the bar, it will be a great time, my brother in law is playing drums with his band tonight"
I drove them to the bar. They did not say a word to me. I park the car, and we walk into the bar.
I guess they all went into the back room where the guys brother in law was, as
I was lagging behind from parking. I lost track of them, and essentially sat by myself drinking diet coke because I drove.
I waited a couple hours and did not see any of them, I eventually left and drove home. The next day at work the guy did not even
acknowledge me.
>>
>>39552974
its because you arent their friend, and you are easily used to get what they want, so they could really give less of a shit unless they want something from you
>>
You probably already know what we'll say so I'll save it.
Instead I ask you - what do you think you should have done?
>>
>>39552974
>They did not say a word to me.
Did you?
>The next day at work the guy did not even acknowledge me.
Did you?
Get rid of your toxic assumption that "normies" have things on lock and control everything in the world. They're insecure too, have their fears, anxieties and worries, odds are they probably didn't know what to do with the fact that you just sit silently. Stop putting responsibilities on people like they know better, like they're adults and you're not.
>>
>>39553023
That is the thing. I have always had a good working relationship with this guy. We crack jokes and talk about sports and movies. The worst part of this deal is that the bar was a half mile from my house, and I drove 10 miles down the freeway to pick him and his friends up. I essentially gave these jerks a free taxi for no reason, except for humiliating myself.
>>
>>39553119
Yeah you got used. It's happened to me before. I thought I was just helping a friend get a ride or hanging out with a friend at the mall. Turns out I drive them to the mall so they could buy their gf shoes because they didn't have a license. Learn to say "no." You should have made an excuse
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.