[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i hate myself and i hate you people im going to transform into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: fsdf.png (94KB, 171x215px) Image search: [Google]
fsdf.png
94KB, 171x215px
i hate myself and i hate you people
im going to transform into a chad

fuck you people, im going to kill this self of mine
>>
>>39552666
I believe in you. Godspeed.
>>
>>39552666
Can you post when you succeed?
Those trips tell me you've got a chance.
>>
>>39552666
>666
staying cursed
>>
come watch some NYC Earthcam with me or fuck off
>>
>>39552666
Truth is we all need an adversary, a satan, something to fight to propel us forward. So with that in mind I'll say I hope you fail, go ahead, prove me wrong
>>
>>39552666
you can't "transform into Chad". whether or not you're Chad is determined at birth by your destined height and facial structure.
>>
>>39554057
fuck off you defeatist weakling
>>
>>39554164
not an argument, retard. Chad doesn't mean someone with big muscles and confidence.
>>
>>39554186
that's why you're always going to be here on r9k, wallowing in self pity about muh genetics because you've admitted defeat before you even came close to trying to be anything but a loser, like me

but im doing something about it, faggot, and that's why in a years time you're going to continue being stuck here, and i'm going to be improving myself, and when i reach my goal ill come back and teach you how to not be such a whiny pussy
>>
File: when will they learn.png (465KB, 601x599px) Image search: [Google]
when will they learn.png
465KB, 601x599px
>>39554361
you sure have made a lot of inferences about me when I've said literally nothing other than objective facts. I fully believe in self-improvement, but you're deluding yourself if you think self-improvement can make you Chad.
>>
>>39554397
you're wrong, and it's going to happen
you don't believe in yourself, that's fine, and that's why you couldn't even begin to start walking down the road to becoming a chad
but i do, and that's why i'm going to become a chad in time
>>
File: vXHrPOY.jpg (94KB, 788x688px) Image search: [Google]
vXHrPOY.jpg
94KB, 788x688px
>>39554464
You'll be back in a few months, I predict, when the harsh reality hits you. Good luck anyways.
>>
>>39552666
Leave NOW and NEVER return. I believe in you.
>>
>>39554464
Delusional af
>>
Kill the Beta and the Chad will be born
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.