[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >korean american male, 19 >just started working

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

>be me
>korean american male, 19
>just started working at uncle's company
>job sucks, pay sucks, hours are terrible and make me want to kill myself
>but, there is a petite qt chinese woman who works in my department that is starting to show interest in me
>always shy and blushing when she sees me, giggling too much, nervous, all the typical schoolgirl in front of crush behaviors

Should I go for it, guys? I don't know if I can survive this mind numbing shit for much longer without some entertainment. The only problem is, she is 26. I shit you not. I think she fell for me because chinese dig Koreans these days because of kpop and dramas and all that shit, but there is a level of weird here. Doesn't help that it's at my uncle's company, and if he found out it would cause a lot of awkwardness in my family, seeing as my parents are conservative old school Koreans (your partner must be pure-blooded Korean, same age or younger, or they will flip shit) It would have to be super secret, and would also be very risky, but it would make the job totally worth it. Not larping here, by the way, this is all completely true, I swear to god
>>
date the girl, if they find out tell them to find a korean girl for you or you wont break up with her. Theres no way you can lose.
>>
>>39552272
>your partner must be pure-blooded Korean, same age or younger, or they will flip shit

Don't worry, in the last episode they will see that you were meant to be and they will allow your love
>>
>>39552272
Chinks are soulless, avoid them.
Just find a nice Korean qt. You in VA? There are tons of them here.
>>
>Asian woman over the age of 25

One, she has absolutely fucked a white guy by now. Two, she's hoping to settle down and have kids. If you can't support that, you're wasting her time.
>>
>>39552350
Tolp krko
>>
>>39552272
Funny you mention that Chinese worshipping Koreans. In my university there are an insane amount of Chinese international students, and a small amount of Korean.
But every single Korean student seems to be stared at in adoration by the Chinese kids, its kinda weird but the K-pop explanation makes sense.
OP, are you a good looking Korean dude? I would for sure go for it if you are
>>
>>39552403
this is definitely a meme
there are plenty female virgins including chinese drone virgins

t. white spic in america
>>
>>39552272
>uncle's company

She sees a way to make a lot of money. A relative of the owner pressuring her into a sexual relationship. She's looking at a long game ending in a big payout.
>>
>>39552272
hey man, if you date this chinese girl and people find out it wont be your parents only who would create problems. Your extended korean community would find out and it would make it harder for your parents to arrange korean qts

so this becomes less likely>>39552314

still, plenty of korean american girls will not mind this kind of gossip so just let it play out just dont force it because it is in a work environment

im white dude from LA if thats important
>>
>>39552314
eh, I don't know I want to be set up with a girl handpicked by my hyper conservative hardass parents. Plus the age difference especially would kinda make them go apeshit

>>39552378
>You in VA?
California actually, so Koreans exist, but I see mostly chinese.

>>39552422
>are you a good looking Korean dude?
I'm okay I guess, not like a 10/10 Kpop star, but I'm 5'11" and don't think I'm a total uggo. I dress alright, that could help
>>
>>39552495
What's with the Korean's and nationalism. I have a massive crush on a Korean girl (I mean actually from Korea, not a Western Korean), but I get the feeling it could never work out because I'm white.
Part of me has a lot of respect for it, but it annoys me at the same time
>>
>>39552575
essentially, we got fucked over by tons of nations for all of history, and so we kind of have the mentality of "stick together, trust no one but your own" culturally engrained
>>
>>39552575
Remember that the world would be a much better places if all races did this.
>>
>>39552575
these relationships can work but you will fight an uphill battle because the girl's parents usually will not allow it meaning your girl must choose between you two. Its like being a black dude after a girl with racist white parents. Difficult but not impossible
>>
>>39552575
I lived in South Korea for a few years, they're perfectly willing to date whites but marriage is off the table in most cases. I knew one guy in London who dated a Korean girl for five years, when they flew to Korea to announce they were getting married the parents said no and the girl broke up with him because they said to.
>>
>>39552601
but mainly china/japan/korea were the invaders right?
>>
>>39552637
we especially hate china and japan, but basically anything foreign is not to be trusted. korea used to be called the "hermit kingdom" because we would economically isolate ourselves because of our mistrust of other nations
>>
>>39552601

do you think its shifting a little bit with the younger generation? It seems to me like maybe the explosion of Korean media into the Western world has actually opened up things for Koreans a bit.

>>39552616
>>39552626
Yeah I think it would be extremely challenging, and would take me learning to speak Korean for sure. I mean she has lived here overseas for years and still only associates with other Korean internationals
>>
>>39552767
>do you think its shifting a little bit with the younger generation? It seems to me like maybe the explosion of Korean media into the Western world has actually opened up things for Koreans a bit.
could be, but it is still a part of our culture, this nationalism
>>
File: image.gif (475KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
475KB, 480x269px
>>39553266
Yeah that's understandable, I'll probably see where it goes anyway, nothing to lose really.
So you're parents still expect you to find a pure blooded Korean in the USA? Population can't be that big right?
>>
>>39552272
What do you have to lose? Besides your job and the respect of your parents and uncle
>>
>>39552601
This is the way it should be.

White people in general are incredibly stupid for thinking otherwise.
>>
>>39554023

To be honest, it's not like you really have a choice whether your country chooses to be multicultural. If you are born in the west, it's just how it is, whether you want to or not
>>
>>39552272
Is there any difference between Korean and chinese? I thought all coinslots looked the same, just tell your family she is korean and you are good to go
>>
>>39555067

There is a very clear difference between Chinese and Korean my man. I would guess its possible for some Japanese to pass as Koreans and vice versa, but not Chinese
>>
>>39555603
I often get mistaken for Korean, even by my own people, even without knowing my surname (Lee). I'm only half chink. we arr rook same generally
>>
>>39555663
Really, I find it generally pretty easier to make the distinction now. Lightskinned chinese are sometimes difficult I guess.
I don't think you could make the mistake of thinking a Korean was chinese though, but maybe you are right. I'm guessing you have very pale skin though?
>>
>>39555776
Well, I did inherit my eurasian grandmother's pale skin even though my mother didn't, so yeah.

All the Chinese I see here are all pale skinned and tall and dress mostly the same so it's hard to differentiate without hearing them talk.
>>
>>39555829

I can usually get a good indication from the eyes, mind you I spend most of my days surrounded entirely by Chinese kids at university so I think I've gotten pretty good at it.
Usually the facial features are a giveaway like nose and mouth, and for girls the makeup style.

Are you an Aus-bot too? All the chinese kids here wear exclusively designer clothes
>>
>>39555896
No, although our time zones are close. Can you tell my country from looking at me? I think I mostly look Chinese. I don't know how to speak the language though.

http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36387448/#q36391651
>>
>>39555949
Honestly, if I had to guess, I would have said a mixture of Chinese and a south Asian country like the philippines or Indonesia or Vietnam maybe. Although I could see people thinking half korean.
>>
>>39552495
>extended korean community
If you're a fedora asian there's practically no such thing
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.