[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you'll never walk back from a productive day of class

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1489455308065.jpg (146KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489455308065.jpg
146KB, 1024x768px
tfw you'll never walk back from a productive day of class on a blustery fall day, hand in hand with your girlfriend. you've been with her since high school and were so excited to go to college together. she's wearing a cozy gray sweatshirt and jeans. she pulls up the hood as the wind picks up, sending a cascade of leaves in your path; a delightful bouquet of red and orange.

you admire the brick institutions lining the road, hallowed houses of education that have been here for hundreds of years, here for yet another autumn. you converse lightly about today's lecture and muse that you haven't started your project yet. she hasn't either, and says she can't wait to get back to the dorms -- they're serving french onion soup for dinner today, her favorite.

it is only a few blocks back now. in the distance you hear the marching band rehearsing, the boom of the bass drums and the crack of the snares echoing off the buildings. familiar paradiddles and melodies twinkle in the setting sun. back in high school you were both in the band, and won a state championship together.

you're at the dining hall now, there's a bit of a line, but it is of no concern. after a lovely meal and bit of banter with classmates, you head back to her dorm. it is a spartan closet of a dwelling, but you helped her decorate with memories of home and high skies; the old black and gold proudly draped over a wall.

you nestle in bed together. you can still hear the wind whistling outside, but her and the blankets provide a sublime refuge. you turn on the telly, an old tube contraption her dad was keeping in the garage. game 1 of the nl pennant series is tonight; your boys from cincinnati against new york. it is a national broadcast with adequate pomp: renowned announcers and bright graphics packages on display. the lights are on in the ballpark, pushing back against the black night; the familiar diamond, the green grass, promising a few more hours of summertime.
>>
>>39552262
Thanks for reminding me god is dead
>>
>>39552262
>a cascade of leaves
>the brick institutions
>hallowed houses of education
>an old tube contraption
>it is a national broadcast with adequate pomp
Dude, so deep.
>>
>>39552262
>tfw she died our freshman year
>been almost full robot in the decade since
>from suicidal to resigned acceptance to just trying to live out a normal reclusive life
when does it end robits
>>
>>39553415
Why, it never ends, friendo :)
>>
>>39553415
I understand. The first smell of fall air. The leaf crunching under your step. But now everything is gray, and worthless. I peered out the window and saw them on the side walk. Walking, so happy. But I was not. Time has passed and people have too. I am still alive, but I am not the same. Neither are you.
>>
>>39553613
>>39552262

this is some unexpected lit tier skill going down in r9k. very nice anon(s)
>>
>>39552262
Fuck. The first paragraph reminded me of my ex gf i had from 17 to 21. Thanks for reminding me of my biggest failure
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.