[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shitposting on Twitter for a while >end up following local

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 19tsh.jpg (2MB, 1868x1440px) Image search: [Google]
19tsh.jpg
2MB, 1868x1440px
>shitposting on Twitter for a while
>end up following local Twitter users
>a girl who's a follower of a follower ends up following me and DMing me weeks later
>end up exchanging numbers
>she wants me to fuck her when she gets back into the city for Uni
>obviously agree because I'm a 21 year old khv loser
>she moves back
>we meet up and smoke
>shits kind of awkward
>we sit on her bed and and awkward attempt to have sex happens
>dick doesn't get hard
>forced to eat semi gross pussy with a flaccid dick for 2.5 episodes of the office before I leave
This was one of the worst experiences of my life so far and ever since my sex drive has been cut in half and /r9k/ is the only entity I can speak about this to
>>
So wait, you were about to have sex and you couldn't get your dick hard?

How have you not come to the realization that you are a homosexual?
>>
>>39551757
She was moderately unattractive. And I'm not gay(unfortunately?)
>>
You've reached normie status higher than most khhv's on this board so that's good for you anon.
>>
>>39551757

fpbp

ORIGINAL COMMENTS ARE FUCKING BULLSHIT, ORIGINAL THIS YOU STUPID NIGGER
>>
>>39551711
you're gay my dude. no shame, roll with it for a while and get comfortable in your own skin.
>>
>>39551711
Welcome to the club. Women kill emotional and physical sex drives on the daily
>>
>>39551785
I guess that is something, but I'd much rather be a regularly functioning human

>>39551850
Nah, the bitch was just fat and unattractive in person(she did hide it moderately well online, I'll give her that)

>>39551873
I'd certainly hope I can find one who only does one at least
>>
>>39551895
U R GAY BRO
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.