[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chad roommate kicks me out of the dorm again because he wants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: shinji.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
shinji.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>chad roommate kicks me out of the dorm again because he wants to fuck some girl
going to college was a mistake
>>
File: 953.png (18KB, 297x448px) Image search: [Google]
953.png
18KB, 297x448px
maybe if he didn't see what you do in your freetime as pointless and a waste of time he would respect you more and not kick you out

maybe you shouldn't be so physically weak to have other men kick you out of somewhere in the first place
faggot

go suck a cock, fucking ugly cocksucking virgin bitch
>>
how about you learn something from him instead of whining on 4chan, retard
>>
>>39550000
I don't want to. I just want him to go away
>>
File: 1441972120008.jpg (41KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1441972120008.jpg
41KB, 409x409px
>>39549931
>tfw my only college roommate was out all the time and I never had to deal with this

sux 2 b u lad
>>
>>39550000
>you can learn to be chad

that's not how it works
>>
>>39550148
You can't learn to be Chad, but you can learn to not be a complete fucking failure.
>>
>>39549931
>going to college was a mistake

It sure was, friend. I can't believe the time and money I've wasted for nothing. It's like a microcosm of my own life as a whole.
>>
File: 1471992012181.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1471992012181.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>39549931
>tfw live at home for uni, where my mum makes me delicious roast dinners in a non-threatening environment.
feels good
>>
>>39550366
I could theoretically do this but it's such a long commute
>>
File: question.png (418KB, 600x802px) Image search: [Google]
question.png
418KB, 600x802px
>>39549931
why'd you leave, though?
>>
>>39550432
Because I'm anti-conflict and also I don't want him to steal from me when he gets pissed
>>
>>39550465
not leaving isn't conflict
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>39550366
Screw you anon, I had a can of baked beans for lunch. College life sucks
>>
>>39550496
It is. He told me to do something and I refused. That's conflict. So I obeyed, like a piece of shit. Doesn't help that he's a junior and I'm a freshman
>>
>>39550523
WTF is a junior doing in a dorm? Your "chad roommate" sounds like a loser.
>>
File: gameover.jpg (17KB, 238x436px) Image search: [Google]
gameover.jpg
17KB, 238x436px
>>39550523
I don't know what your made up terms mean but no one has power over you.

Anyway, that's all. People deserve what they get and you deserve what happened to you.
>>
>>39550552
>WTF is a junior doing in a dorm?

My senior year, a bunch of us moved back into a dorm. We all requested (and got) rooms on the same floor.

The reason? Spite.

We found some old rules in the housing code, which allowed a floor that was more than 50% over 21 to declare themselves a "wet" floor, and negate the campus housing wide alcohol ban.

We did it. It worked. They changed the rules after that year. But for those two semesters, we tormented the ultra strict anti-alcohol manager of that building, and there was nothing he could do.

We had our revenge.
>>
File: 1310560627643.jpg (16KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
1310560627643.jpg
16KB, 221x246px
>>39550523
grow a spine and tell him to fuck off, go fuck the girl at her place if you have to do it so badly. robots who don't stand up for themselves are so frustrating, like the least you can do for yourself is have a little self-respect and secure some dominance over your own life
>>
>>39549931
Leave cameras around, that way you'll at least get something out of this.
>>
>>39550636
I love it because all this does is make people drive out to a bar, get drunk and have an increased chance of getting into a wreck because of it. Why they won't have 21 and over housing(with increased door security if it's that big of deal repelling minors) to make it safer.
>>
OP here

I stayed in the room. He's bringing her over anyway. I don't know if this is worse
>>
>>39550262
>not getting laid means youve failed in every aspect of your life

this is what redditors actually believe
>>
See, this is why smart guys tell your ass to lift weights. Not to "become Chad" but to become superior to Chad in strength so when Chad tries to smack you with his dick you beat the ever loving fuck out of his faggot ass. I suggest knocking him out somehow, then taking a knife and carving up his face to ruin his looks for life.
>>
>>39550911
Well, the standard assumption for being on this board is that you're a fuck-up in general.
>>
>>39550820
try to make conversation with them when they come in, your normal spergy self should take care of the rest and will immediately kill any romance/sexual tension they have built up. be sure to ask questions and then immediately interrupt when they start talking
>>
>>39551996
I tried to fall asleep with headphones in, and I woke up while they were fucking. I think I'm going to switch dorms.
>>
transfer the fuck out
>>
>>39550820
>I stayed in the room. He's bringing her over anyway.

Make some popcorn. Sit back, and act as if you are prepared to enjoy the show.
>>
>>39549931
i had a rowing roomate and never really cared if he needed the room to bang privately except i had a rule that not on nights before a test

he forgot i guess and i was sleeping when he woke me up. I told him hey you fucker i have a test tomorrow morning. he asked again and i lost my shit and yelled at him HOLY FUCK I NEED TO SLEEP I HAVE A TEST YOU MORON FUCK OFF. the girl pulled at his sleeve and I didn't see him until the next afternoon. Girls have dorms too man set some boundaries
>>
He won't stop. I'm about to commit a tucking double murder suicide. I want to die. I want to be dead. I want to die.
>>
IT'S 1:30 IN THE MORNING I JUST WANT TO FUCKING SLEEP I'M GOING TO STAB MYSELF IN THE HEART
>>
>>39549931
>Be me
>Freshman year
>Chad roommate has a stacy slut girlfriend
>She spends the night in our room every night
>They just cuddle and watch CSI or cop dramas
>Make out and act like I'm not even there
>I just ignore it
>Eventually get sick of it
>Tell my roommate I'm not having it anymore
>He can tell I'm pretty steamed
>Backs down
>Starts making up excuses for his girlfriend to come over
>Says that she hates her roommate and doesn't want to be in her room
>Tells me she lost her key
>Being the nice guy I am I decide to tell him it's fine but that I don't want them fucking or shit while I'm in the room
>Says they won't
>That same night
>We all go to sleep
>Wake up in the middle of the night to heavy breathing and panting
>Sit up in bed and look over to the other side of the room
>"I thought I asked you not to do that..."
>Girlfriend says "We weren't doing anything."
>Look at her and say "Yeah, the heavy breathing and panting wasn't you two having sex, okay, my mistake."
>She goes silent
>Go back to sleep

Later on I found out they were both on academic probation because they never went to class and just stayed inside fucking and watching TV, and I went on to get my own room. In the end I won, so fuck them. Frankly OP I'm pretty a submissive guy, I try to respect people and stay out of everyone's business but having a roommate for the first time is tough, and it doesn't help that you're rooming with a junior. It's a bit weird, at my university we had freshman dorms and all the freshman were rooming with other freshman, that's usually how most universities are. Kind of weird you got stuck with a junior, but I know what you're going through OP. I've been kicked out a few times, usually I went to the library or computer lab and killed time, after a while I'd text my roommate and tell him I'm coming back. It won't last forever OP, maybe next semester try getting a freshman roommate. Or ask your university if you can switch roommates possibly.
>>
File: 1403578282949.jpg (18KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1403578282949.jpg
18KB, 800x600px
>>39549931
>1st year college
>both me and roommate pathetic virgins
>2nd year college
>get off campus house
>have a pact with housemates that if anyone ever hears fucking going on to set up a speaker outside the offender's room and blast Angel of Death by Slayer
>3rd year
>roommate and I were housemates from 2nd year, both pathetic virgins
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.