[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do the most superior men on earth (white men) have a preference

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_9329.jpg (123KB, 640x775px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9329.jpg
123KB, 640x775px
Why do the most superior men on earth (white men) have a preference for Asian women? Doesn't this mean that Asian girls are the superior women?
>>
>>39548882
I've never seen a normal looking, let alone a good looking, white guy who dates Asian women. It's a step down, like a whole stair from white women to gooks. Kepp thinking you're alpha though
>>
look at how pretty they are.

that's reason enough
>>
>>39548938
They look like two retards with Downs syndrome you blind rat
>>
>>39548882
it does, that it does
>>
it's crazy how undeniably cute asian girls can be with their big eyes and petite bodies, and who doesn't want to fuck a cutie in her stinkhole
>>
>>39549123
No remember, they're """""""aesthetic""""""" so that means they look pretty.
>>
File: 1504643093486.jpg (37KB, 491x315px) Image search: [Google]
1504643093486.jpg
37KB, 491x315px
they're attractive, but no better mentally than any other non-white.
>>
>>39548882

Female bog twins lol
>>
>>39549158
>asians
>big eyes
You do realize they have probably the smallest eyes of any race, right?
>>
>>39548882
People in the picture are ugly as fuck
>>
File: sexygirl3.php.jpg (236KB, 1140x1710px) Image search: [Google]
sexygirl3.php.jpg
236KB, 1140x1710px
>>39549954
definitely the smallest eyes I've ever seen
>>
>>39548927
Correction: white dudes who are worth anything and date Asian chicks don't care that the girl is Asian. White men with yellow fever? Fucking trash.

All through high school, the guys in my class that liked Asians included:
>guy balding at 17, vitriolic racist who rants about niggers in math class, is later institutionalised, has a closeup of a wolf spider as a Facebook picture, uses Normiebook to send threats to Daria-sequel white girls
>dude with massive pizza face, u ironically says "well actually" before rambling on about a certain point, thought he was smarter than everyone else despite being painfully average
>beanpole white boy with fucked up teeth who claimed to love Ayn Rand and Ron Paul but was confused when Daria chick made a John Galt, gold standard joke at his expense, proceeded to autistically shriek
>fat guys
>weebs

Then I went to school for engineering and befriended this white guy who was dating a white woman in nursing. They broke up, he hooks up with the only girl in his class, who's Asian. They're perfectly happy and despite having some geeky hobbies, he never related to me a preference for Asian girls.

It's because Yellow Fever is rarely just about aesthetics. Sure, there's some dudes who genuinely like dark hair, almond eyes, and olive skin. However most dudes with Asian fetishes have complexes where they assume that their Asian waifu will be subservient and easy to manage. In other words, they are terrified betas going after women who are collectively stereotyped as being weak and vulnerable because they are weak and vulnerable. Oh, and cause they watch a lot of Chinese Girl Cartoons. That's always a good autism detector.
>>
>>39550069
In opposition, I really like the more square facial shape even in white people.
>>
>>39550480

For me, I just like the facial shape that is more common in Asians, not just the airbrushed models either. Even most caucasians I've found attractive have been dark haired and kind of tan.
>>
>>39550125
>what is double eyelid removal surgery?
>what is eyelid tape?
Any asian you see with eyes like that has either had surgery or is using tape. Even look closely at that pic, look at the weird lines around her eyes. Gross.
>>
>>39550626
I wanna avoid posting people I know in real life, but I could counter that
>>
>>39550669
The fact is, it is very rare to find an asian with naturally nice eyes. I've found that White and Arab girls usually have the nicest eyes. Asians can have nice eyes, but saying that in general, they are a nice feature on asians is pretty wrong, and saying in general that they are big is doubly wrong.
>>
>>39550669
The people you know in real life don't represent the majority of Asians in the world.
>>
>>39550748
I wouldn't call it very rare. It's just a stereotype that most have small eyes because people focus on differences.
>>
>>39551212
Stereotypes are when a group is labelled with a trait that only really applies to a few of them. Most Asians have small eyes, it is not a stereotype.
>>
>>39548882
look at those 2 gook fuckups holy shit they look like their mom did crack with them
>>
>>39551569
More have it than whites. But w/e. I just don't agree with the "very rare" for them not to have it.
>>
>>39551800
Dude, I don't know what asians you've been seeing, but 98 percent of the asian populace of Earth (as in East and South East Asians, not Arabs and Indians etc.) have epicanthic folds. These are what make asian eyes look thin and long. Pretty much any asian you see without them is due to either surgery or makeup. They are what make the eyes look small.

An asian with eyes that naturally don't have these folds are indeed very rare, unless you are talking about happas and mixes, where it is less rare.
>>
File: ytre.png (111KB, 422x265px) Image search: [Google]
ytre.png
111KB, 422x265px
>>39551922
A fold doesn't necessarily mean the eyes will be small
>>
>>39552004
I suppose, but even then those eyes are not "big", so saying that big eyes are part of what makes asians attractive is a bit off. I guess the darkness of the iris makes the black part of the eyes look big. Personally that just creeps me out.
>>
>>39552062
I don't agree they have big eyes. I just don't agree that they as a whole "have small eyes". I see good portion who look normal and not comically chinky. But there are of course who do have small eyes, as that's their thing.

But to say the umbrella "asians have small eyes" I just can't agree with it
>>
>>39550480

My preference in Asians is literally all about the aesthetics. Most of the white girls I'm attracted to are Slavs who have Asian features anyway.
It's not like I wouldn't date a white girl, but I would say I find Asians more attractive at a base level.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-14-09-59-15.png (248KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-14-09-59-15.png
248KB, 720x1280px
I'm good looking and successful and had a huge Asian fetish when I was younger. I've dated 2 hot af asians. Granted, I'm currently on /r9k/ so i'm probably not the best example to use as a counter argument to your statement as I may or may not be a wee bit autistic.
>>39548927
>>39550480
>>
>>39548882
They look like Bjorkians. Most ethnic Bjork pic related I could find.
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>39550480
I am attracted to more than just asian chicks, but generally i prefer them as they seem to be more awkward and quiet (quiet =/= subordinate)
>>
File: 30yr Old Chinese Woman.jpg (53KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
30yr Old Chinese Woman.jpg
53KB, 600x500px
>>39548882
These two don't count.
They are obviously mixed race.
They are scum to their Asian brethren.
Dis-Gus-Ting
>>
File: spider is scare.png (757KB, 706x608px) Image search: [Google]
spider is scare.png
757KB, 706x608px
>>39548882
is it just me or is that picture oddly unnerving and odd?
it's like a weird painting by one of those weird artists.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.