[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like Asians are just crafted niggers? They

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8340.jpg (163KB, 750x1218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8340.jpg
163KB, 750x1218px
Anyone else feel like Asians are just crafted niggers?

They have the same dumbass tastes as blacks, but just happen to be better at keeping a society tidy and doing their job.
As for their personalities and their tastes, they're absolute horse shit pleb tier. Having lived there for a while, in different countries, it's amazing how they salivate over our horseshit.

Their women are completely meme tier. No personalities at all. They're like fucking cardboard copies.
>>
>>39548588
>crafted n*ggers
>bad
Literally the issue with blacks is that they have a lot of potential but squander it all on drugs and guns and gang violence and crime and whores.
That said, I sort of agree. Asians that grow up in Western countries are so much better than mainland asians though, especially the girls
>>
>>39548588
sauce

ghngrdgd dvfvf
>>
>>39548885
>niggers
>any potential other than athlete or slave
>>
I really hate the chinese . I mean I REALLY REALLY hate the Chinese. They fucking suck so much. Not only are they black heated demon souls that would skin your baby and make a fucking hello kitty wallet out of it if it meant making an extra 20 cents and sell a defective wheelchair to their own fucking mother just to watch her fall down the stairs and not feel a single fucking thing.....but they are just so fucking annoying. They look so dumb wtih their big fucking round glasses and their stupid robot walk. They're voices sound like someone drowing a cat in a pond, and they fucking suck!

That is all. I'm cool with japs, most koreans, some Viets, and Americanized chinese, but FOB chinamen can fuck off.

I swear they are trying to turn the entire world into a giant hello kitty wallet that will fall apart in two weeks, and we are letting them get away with it.

That is all.
>>
>>39548588

I do get what you mean. It's all gold digging and no genuine sense of self. I think most of what you're pointing out is the mainland Chinese. Kind of terrible people all around.
>>
>>39548588
I'd disagree once you look at differences in cultures but I dunno...

>tfw europeans and africans fought amongst eachother for petty stuff
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.