[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING BOYS A girl ive been texting is wanting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING BOYS

A girl ive been texting is wanting to fuck me, only problem is I know shes a giant whore and has fucked a lot of other guys. Do I protect my virginity or fuck a roastie?
>>
File: 1502232053170.png (440KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1502232053170.png
440KB, 633x758px
>>39548337
Fuck her you nigger brained fuck!!! Where the fuck is stopping you? I swear to god that the majority of lads on this board are virgins by choice and just come here to act like a fucking crybaby loser.

Fuck her brains out, forget about what this bunch of obese virgins who browse this stupid image board say, why is the opinion of all these losers matter so much to you? If you keep that fucking mentality you're gonna die virgin like the fucking loser you are, you fucking moron
>>
>>39548337
Don't be a cuck, whats the point of fucking someone that doesn't even love you, w
>>
File: 1501723270830.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501723270830.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>39548337
what is her first name? origobogo
>>
>>39548337
This has been happening to me too lately. It's strange, something must be in the air..

Honestly, just do it. It's a learning experience but don't get too attached cause then you'll be stuck in the same rut but just a lilttle further than where you were before. Fuck and learn and keep on moving. Talk to more than one girl at a time, cheat, this is a self defense mechanism as you walk through the hell that is normie life. Gl anon, remember that bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
>>
File: 1503797692533.jpg (156KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503797692533.jpg
156KB, 768x1024px
>>39548337
Fuck her, you'll regret it if you don't

make sure to use protection
>>
>>39548337
So because she is a whore you are not losing your virginity? What a cunt
>>
If you just want to fuck her then go for it I guess. Just don't get too nervous or you might not be able to get it up.

However.

If she wants to fuck you then chances are you are not a totally autistic spergbot. If you'd like one day find a girl that's not there just to fuck but to be there for you, then think about it twice. That's if you're really emotional and carve feelings, otherwise just go for it and don't care. Don't. Care. Have fun and don't care.

I used to be a frustrated horny virgin and went to a hooker once. Couldn't get it up so nothing happened, fortunately. Half a year later I met a girl I truly cared about and she cared about me, lost my v to her. It's not a meme, feelings involved it was incredible. Memories for life, even if she's gone now. Just so you know.

Good luck anon.
>>
She has one of those birth control capsule they put in to your arm, Im pretty sure her pussy is clean. Ill have to ask. Should I wear a condom anyway?
>>
>>39548865
Yes you fucking idiot cuckboi
>>
>>39548896
Im a kissless virgin, shit is intimidating
>>
>>39548732
>something must be in the air
Winters coming for u Americans

In Australia winter just finished and chicks love a "cuddle buddy" during winter which is why so many get pregnant during that time
>>
>>39548975
>cuffing season
U are so right I can't believe I didn't notice that
>>
>>39549397
I don't want to date her cuz like I said shes a well known hoe. Fuck buddy ig
>>
>>39549397
Straya full of sluts that'll tell you how they got pregnant
>>
>>39548337

Kek. Feels so good having lost my virginity to a virgin. Now she cooks for me, cleans for me, is always down to cuddle, and cries when i go home. She'll sometimes say "i'm not in the mood today", but i can literally just start feeling her up and suck on her nipples whenever and she'll submit. Can't believe how spoiled i am when everyone else is stuck with roastie whores
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.