[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /r9k/ think about the recent trend of Women Going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: HApmHuo.jpg (727KB, 1440x1482px) Image search: [Google]
HApmHuo.jpg
727KB, 1440x1482px
what does /r9k/ think about the recent trend of Women Going Their Own Way?
https://www.reddit.com/r/wgtow/
>>
good it's not like i was going to get one anyway
if i cant be happy
no one can
>>
>>39547925
Only looked at the first page but so far... its more or less the same as MGTOW but with a little more whining and bitching.
>>
>>39547925
>what does /r9k/ think about the recent trend of Women Going Their Own Way?
What really bothers me is the recent trend of you gaying up my shit with faggot reddit links you dick hole plumber.
>>
>>39547925
And men are responsible for pretty much all advancements in human history. If women were in charge of progressing civilisation we'd still be in mud huts.
>>
>>39547925
Women can't resist cock, but men can resist pussy. They'll be crawling back in a month to all of the chads and beta supporters.
>>
>women get angery that men say fuck it so they decide to copy them "in your face"
>>
>>39548231
>If women were in charge of progressing civilisation we'd still be in mud huts.
idk man mud hut societies are pretty egalitarian
>>
lol have you looked at the threads they have, its al lunacy written by hugbox femminists
>>
File: 1403224162440.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1403224162440.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>39547925
>recent

I guess strong independent woman who don't need no man now have a name. I'll admit that women have more reason to hate men than men do women. They're just as pathetic though.
>>
>>39547925
MGTOW are men that are bitter at having to pay a lot of money due to divorce. So I'm not sure why there needs to be a WGTOW
>>
>>39547925
Women will only go wgtow until she realizes that she is missing out on free meals and entertainment. Then she will be back on her knees for Chad.

Also, bullshit stat is bullshit.
>>
>>39547925
>wgtow
Are roasties this fucking stupid?
>>
>>39548366
>women have more reason to hate men then men do women
>what is women divorcing men and taking all their shit so they can fuck some rich jew
>what is women falsely claiming rape to ruin men's lives and careers
>what is women taking all of men's money to buy stupid materialistic shit for popular stauis
>what is women whoring themselves out and refusing to start a family with men
>>
>>39548313
>idk man mud hut societies are pretty egalitarian

And they're pretty shitty and don't go anywhere.
>>
>>39548381
I ain't even married a bitch and I think the world would be a better place without women.
>>
>>39548297
>Men stop putting up with my bullshit.
>this offends me, so I imitate them.

Women are truly children. They can't come up with anything new.
>>
>>39547925
MGTOW actually has a reason to walk away because of all the laws that protect women at the expense of men but women don't have a reason to walk away because the law is on their side and society has more empathy for women. Society treats men like diposable utility and they have ever right to way away.
>>
>>39548366
t. whiteknight

How's that male feminism working out for your? Got a stacey to marry you yet?
>>
>>39547995
>More whining and bitching than mgotw

Is such a thing even possible?
>>
File: 1489212112044.jpg (94KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489212112044.jpg
94KB, 750x750px
It is the exact same shit that people spout here lol.
Just proves that both sides are devoid of any logic and are just the result of not wanting to accept one's own shortcomings and blaming it on people of the opposite sex.
It's almost cathartic to see how both genders can suffer through the fault of their own egos and in the exact same manner.
>>
http://wwtlc.org/learn/
someone go burn it down
>>
>>39547925
You mean, lesbians?
>>
>>39547925
Good, everyone can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>39547925
I'm one of them, but I didn't know it was a trend. Feels good to withdraw, be alone, and ignore men and other people in general, and focus on myself and my hobbies and stuff. I don't really hate men though, I just hate intimacy and don't really want relationships or anything, and being friends with guys tends to be a horrible idea.

Even though I'm not bitter enough to be the opposite, in a lot of ways I kinda relate to a lot of the feelings behind the misogyny here because so much of it is similar to how it is to other /r9k/ girls I've spoken to and how they feel about men, and I can understand the reluctance.
>>39548494
Even if society has more empathy for women in general, it doesn't necessarily mean as an individual you've received any. No one has ever cared much for me and even any authorities who have been there to help me have only betrayed me. I think the biggest myth anyone is told growing up is how others will care for them, or how society is in any way there for them. We're all alone and no one will really care, realising that and focusing on yourself is a natural progression.
>>
>>39548480
maybe they are mirroring mgtow to get them to like them? I know many mgtow's that are super loaded and that got lucky in divorce because they had the money to afford justice. women are going to want their juice resources.
>>
>>39547925
Isn't this just the same thing as butthurt women pretending to be lesbians because they hate men?
>>
>>39547925
What the fuck is this shit? WHY THE FUCK ARE WOMEN SO GOD DAMN ENTITLED LIKE HOLY SHIT.
For guys it's because women keep chasing after Chad leaving the average male to fight for the scraps. WHAT GOD DAMN EXCUSE DO FUCKING ROASTIES HAVE FOR GOING THEIR OWN WAY.
>>
>>39548460
>>what is women divorcing men and taking all their shit so they can fuck some rich jew
It happens, but a man is more likely to cheat than a woman, not to mention being abusive or just abandoning the family altogether.
>what is women falsely claiming rape to ruin men's lives and careers
What about actually getting raped? Guess which gender is doing the raping nine times out of ten.
>what is women taking all of men's money to buy stupid materialistic shit for popular stauis
I don't think you live in the real world.
>what is women whoring themselves out and refusing to start a family with men
Men are more likely to want to keep sleeping around than to settle down.
>>
>>39548673
>Guess which gender is doing the raping nine times out of ten

Fun fact- plenty of men get raped by women but it goes unreported because they know they wont be taken seriously.
>>
>>39548766
And plenty more women get raped and it goes unreported for the same reason. Except it's more surprising to you when it's for men, because you're a man and used to being taken seriously.
>>
>>39547925
>Women Going Their Own Way

Laughable. Men fund their lifestyle.
>>
File: giphy.gif (498KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
498KB, 500x238px
that's basically what feminism is in the first place.
>>
>>39548261
Can't miss what you haven't experienced I simply don't care if I get a chance to fug il do it why not but I'm not actively seeking it out I have found my place in the world and I'm content
>>
>>39548803
I fund my lifestyle. I built and own my own business. Get over yourself, your gender isn't needed for us to succeed.
>>
Everyone is getting more and more polarized these days. I think its part of social entropy.
>>
Oh goody, another online movement that paints an entire group of people with the broadest of strokes, just what the world needs!
>>
>>39548673
>Men are more likely to want to keep sleeping around than to settle down.

I honestly think this isn't male or female issue but a problem with humans being endlessly restless.
>>
>>39548800
>lookout r9k we got a sjw
>>
>>39549574
I'm sorry you don't agree with what I said and don't have anything better to say than call me a "sjw". I sympathise with male rape victims but do you really think not being taken seriously is something specific to them?
>>
>>39548800
>>39548838
(You) are both (You)
And no you did not build your business sweety, men did and you got the get a cute meaningless title. The truth will always be around regardless of what social status your given here and now.
>>
>>39548800
>because you're a man and used to being taken seriously.
It could have been a good post, but you had to ruin it.
>>
>>39549625
is tumblr nice?
>>
>>39549717
>And no you did not build your business sweety, men did and you got the get a cute meaningless title.
Yes I did but keep being jealous.

Nothing I've said is even misandrist or really controversial at all--all I've said is that I'm independent, contradictory to what the other anon was saying, and that women aren't believed with rape, either.
>>39549801
Probably should have left that bit out, but still, it's kind of true. Women tend to be patronised more and not taken as seriously. just look here for proof. If I was a guy and said I ran my own business without help of women, you wouldn't find it unbelievable. "Rape" has been reduced to stuff like having drunk sex and regretting it. Of course, that doesn't mean a lot of guys aren't taken seriously either (in general), and I sympathise with them.
>>39549836
Never been there, but being on /r9k/ for years has given me a different perspective on guys.
>>
>>39549864
Of course I am jealous I can't live off other peoples back, I am a fucking white male!
>misandrist
only useful in reference to self-hating men. There's no real point of applying moral qualifiers to beings who shouldn't be expected to have morals.
>>
>>39549968
>Of course I am jealous I can't live off other peoples back, I am a fucking white male!
I'm not living off of anyone's back, but OK. Sorry you feel that way. You shouldn't feel so bad about being a white dude.
>only useful in reference to self-hating men. There's no real point of applying moral qualifiers to beings who shouldn't be expected to have morals.
Oh, okay.
>>
>>39548673
>It happens, but a man is more likely to cheat than a woman, not to mention being abusive or just abandoning the family altogether.
Fun fact women are actually more likely to initiate domestic violence against men.
>What about actually getting raped? Guess which gender is doing the raping nine times out of ten.
Being accused of rape has long lasting consequences for ones employment while getting raped can have severe severe psychological consequences both are terrible things.
>I don't think you live in the real world.
not an argument.
>Men are more likely to want to keep sleeping around than to settle down.
You are talking about 20% of men vs the averyman who is disadvantaged in the modern dating scene.
>>
>>39550066
Not who you're replying to but I'll bite.
>Fun fact women are actually more likely to initiate domestic violence against men.
Source? Men are also typically way stronger, so I doubt as much harm is caused physically or psychologically, although that doesn't make it much better. But I see guys who outright laugh at the idea of a woman hitting them and you can't say women do the same thing about men, it's terrifying to know such a huge group of people is virtually all stronger than you.
>Being accused of rape has long lasting consequences for ones employment while getting raped can have severe severe psychological consequences both are terrible things.
Being accused can have serious consequences, yes, but it's also often outright ignored. You just only hear about the times it ruins lives. Agreed on the other part.
>You are talking about 20% of men vs the averyman who is disadvantaged in the modern dating scene.
They said want to, not able to.
>>
>>39547925
Spinsters are nothing new
>>
>>39548673
Christ, you have overdosed on blue pills. Gender Studies is not a real major. I'm sorry your degree is worthless.
>>
>>39550183
Nice assumptions and ad hominem, is that normally how you handle points you aren't capable of arguing with?
>>
>>39549625
Oh look an sjw is pretending to care about the privileged group. We had better trust her, she's not like other sjws.
>>
>>39547925
FUCK OFF REDDIT LEAVE
>>
>>39548800
>more women get raped and it goes unreported for the same reason.
Uh, no. 40% of already existing rape claims against men are false.
Try again, tumblr.
>>
>>39550144
>Source?
Here you go: http://www.aeesq.com/2017/03/23/women-initiate-domestic-violence/
>Men are also typically way stronger, so I doubt as much harm is caused physically or psychologically, although that doesn't make it much better. But I see guys who outright laugh at the idea of a woman hitting them and you can't say women do the same thing about men, it's terrifying to know such a huge group of people is virtually all stronger than you.
So what should be done about that and how are men responsible for being percived as violent? Do they deserve to be put to jail at higher rates just because of being percived as violent?
>They said want to, not able to.
So what you are saying is that in practice these men are gonna stale down anyway so what they supposedly want is not relevant.
>Being accused can have serious consequences, yes, but it's also often outright ignored. You just only hear about the times it ruins lives. Agreed on the other part.
Source?
>>
File: 1499984675897.jpg (36KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1499984675897.jpg
36KB, 400x460px
>>39547925
>Mfw its just a bunch of women who have already dated multiple guys.

Like we need them for something, at least they are happy, if they say so. The problem with MGTOW is that i feel people there are not truly happy with being alone, so i expect the same from WGTOW
>>
>>39550230
Calling me sjw because I go against popular opinions here is fallacious and silly. The only one who is talking about privilege and sjws is you.
>>39550265
If true that still doesn't make what I said any less valid, so try again, /pol/.
>>39550398
>Here you go: http://www.aeesq.com/2017/03/23/women-initiate-domestic-violence/
Interesting, although this still doesn't talk about the significance or impact of the violence which I'm curious about.
>So what should be done about that and how are men responsible for being percived as violent?
I'm not sure, but it's definitely unfair to treat all men as violent.
>Do they deserve to be put to jail at higher rates just because of being percived as violent?
No, but no one is jailed because of perceptions. Men are more likely to commit violent crimes, less likely to receive and seek out treatment for mental illness or talk about their problems, and more prone to violent mental illnesses (e.g 3/4 of the male prison population has ASPD but only about 1/4 of the female population). Men and women tend to commit different kinds of crimes. probably we should have more help and support for men and shame them less for reaching out for help or acknowledging their problems.
>Source?
I've gotten a bit distracted with some stuff and don't have time to search, but dismissal of rape and molestation isn't exactly an obscure topic, so if you're interested in learning, it wouldn't hurt to search about, although I hate to say basically "google it". Why would you hear about the times it doesn't effect anyone as much as the times it destroys someone's life and is far more controversial and notable?
>>
WGTOW is just as hypocritical as MGTOW. They both act like the other sub forum is vile and evil and THEIR sub forum isnt completely fixated on the other sex and what that sex is doing.

Literally just a bunch of extremist children , self masturbation of the ego and fantasy larping.
>>
>>39547925
bitches cant be original they only copy what men do, mgtow is legit, wgtow is pure bs by delusional bitter women that dont want men to take the red pill and know their true nature
>>
>>39550588
>Interesting, although this still doesn't talk about the significance or impact of the violence which I'm curious about.
How would you measure any of these variables?
>No, but no one is jailed because of perceptions. Men are more likely to commit violent crimes, less likely to receive and seek out treatment for mental illness or talk about their problems, and more prone to violent mental illnesses (e.g 3/4 of the male prison population has ASPD but only about 1/4 of the female population). Men and women tend to commit different kinds of crimes. probably we should have more help and support for men and shame them less for reaching out for help or acknowledging their problems.
But it is true men receive harsher prison sentences for the same crimes, see:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/men-women-prison-sentence-length-gender-gap_n_1874742.html
>>
>>39547925
>recent trend of Women Going Their Own Way?
you mean they labeled the cat lady lifestyle?
>>
File: 1500589329064.jpg (715KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500589329064.jpg
715KB, 800x800px
tfw no autistic wgtow gf
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.