[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my biggest problem in life is that I don't want anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1451600828838.jpg (263KB, 720x764px) Image search: [Google]
1451600828838.jpg
263KB, 720x764px
my biggest problem in life is that I don't want anything. Most people want careers, cars, more money, houses, etc. They want those things so bad, that they do things that are undesirable, things they don't want to do. They work at jobs they hate and save their money, because every day it puts them a little closer to the thing they want. Most people can unite in this kind of struggle, but if you have nothing you want, you don't fit in anywhere.

How do you get through life not wanting anything? Do you continue to search for something you want? The reason I stay NEET is because nothing is compelling enough to suffer for. Or do you accept that you will never want anything, but then where do you even go from there?

People tell me that being NEET is terrible, but it's not terrible because you do nothing all day-- it's terrible because, in the back of your mind, there is the inevitability of working, and one day, you will have to work like everybody else, and it will be grueling and miserable. If I could have the peace of mind that I would never have to work again, then being NEET wouldn't be bad at all.
>>
File: 81Me-UbTd1L._SY355_.jpg (13KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
81Me-UbTd1L._SY355_.jpg
13KB, 355x355px
I did the NEET thing for a few years.

It was fun at first but did weird things to my head- even hobbies like reading, hiking and watching movies suffered because I couldn't concentrate. My sleep pattern was ruined. I couldn't talk with people. My attention and patience with people was destroyed. I went from a pretty easy-going guy to a paranoid mess who was always on edge and kind of a dick. I found myself drinking too much and being angry all the time.

I wouldn't recommend it unless you are 100% disabled. That lifestyle gets really old, really fast.
>>
File: Simpsons9-11.jpg (13KB, 200x161px) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons9-11.jpg
13KB, 200x161px
Absolutely same here dude.
>>
>>39547110
i'm the same

best advice i can give is to find something to be into, which costs pretty serious cash

maybe a nice car or travel

but yeah, i'm a neet too, no real desire for anything except video games and pizza right now
>>
Awakened at 630? If I'm not in the car at 630 I'm fucked.
>>
>>39547110
> If I could have the peace of mind that I would never have to work again, then being NEET wouldn't be bad at all.
this
i feel paralysed not knowing how long i'll be able to be a neet. afraid im going to live on the streets some day. imagine that, sitting on a pavement without any media begging for money all day without the guts to kys
>>
>>39547110
>it's terrible because, in the back of your mind, there is the inevitability of working

I more or less completely collapsed in my late 20s and this summarizes the terror of NEETdom very well for me. I gave up my career and did absolutely nothing for about a year, went back, quit again, and then did nothing for 6 months. Now I'm working again, more miserable than ever. I died inside several years ago and I don't think I'm ever coming back to life.

I would have never returned if I had the resources to cocoon myself forever, and make no pretense that I would ever emerge as a butterfly. NEETdom is death.
>>
>>39547110
fucking stupid neet YOU HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT
>>
>>39550403
make me wagie
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.