[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on ISTJs. What kind of people are they? Are they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: istj-profile.png (39KB, 697x902px) Image search: [Google]
istj-profile.png
39KB, 697x902px
Redpill me on ISTJs.
What kind of people are they?
Are they typically robots?
>>
>>39546762
what's this boards obsessions with horoscopes?
>>
>>39546762
istj is just a failed istp

prove me wrong
>>
They are fags that place value on pseudoscience
>>
>>39546762
Main goal in life is to get the job done.
can't critically think
follows the rule because "that's the way it's done"
Has a rebellious phase, then when they are over it they judge everyone for doing the same thing(s)
>>
>>39547268
Sounds a lot like me, actually.
Am I destined to be a sheepie forever?
>>
>>39547550
yes, but at least you're useful.
>>
>>39546961
but what's an istp?
>>
Remember Byakuya from Bleach?
>>
File: tg1504561651641.jpg (182KB, 900x1067px) Image search: [Google]
tg1504561651641.jpg
182KB, 900x1067px
I want to find my personality but can't be bothered with a 20min test.

What is the quickest and accurate test to do?
>>
>>39546762
ISTJ here AMA
>>
>>39548814
What's your life like?
How are you socially?
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
What has helped you improve the state of your life?

I am curious about these things because I am also an ISTJ, but feel very lost.
>>
File: istj-t.png (78KB, 894x885px) Image search: [Google]
istj-t.png
78KB, 894x885px
>>39548814
>>39549154
guess I'll add to the data pool
>>
>>39547550
As long as you're sheeple for the right people it'll be alright.
>>
File: 1471988526275.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471988526275.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
>>39549154
>What's your life like?
I feel lost and a waste of space if I am not doing anything. As I have broken up for the summer early (23rd of June) and won't be starting until early October, I have had a long period of time where I have not done any work. I could get a job, but I am a richfag, and thus very picky about what job to choose, as I will be working for experience, not money. I know that robots will call me a wage-slave, but I have tried the NEETlife this summer and hated every second of it.
>How are you socially?
I have major anxiety, to a point where I would be nervous even texting friends to see what they have been doing today. What could be said that relates to ISTJ is that I am quite a control freak. I hate group projects not because I am nervous about talking to people, but mostly because I know I can do a better job alone.
>What are your strengths and weaknesses?
+ Reliable
+ Honest
- Stubborn
- Laziness (In starting something, not the process)
- Socially inept
>What has helped you improve the state of your life
I have not improved anything, sorry to say
>>
>>39549537
why is this feel exactly my feel
please help me through the void
>>
File: 1503791140999.jpg (695KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1503791140999.jpg
695KB, 1600x1600px
INFJ Reporting in boys.
>>
Istp here, AMA,been drunk for the past 3 days due to a recent event with my ex, this is hell on earth, fucking tequila tastes like shit i wish i had whiskey so fucking bad. My ex also offered me a cigarette I QUIT FOR 10 WEEKS THEN SHE JUST DID THAT anyways she wanted tk have sex but i couldnt get it up because i jacked off the day before and idk my life is hell someone save me
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.