[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1st week of uni >reluctantly sit at table with classmates

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_5909.jpg (43KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5909.jpg
43KB, 300x250px
>1st week of uni
>reluctantly sit at table with classmates
>think of something to talk about

>hey do you guys watch Rick and Morty?

>"lol you still watch cartoons?"
>whole table laughs
>awkwardly finish my meal
>leave

Why do normies do this
>>
Sounds like a fake story. Normies love rick and morty unless you went to a table full of chads or stacies.
>>
File: Smug_cf1d8a_5762907.jpg (18KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_cf1d8a_5762907.jpg
18KB, 372x351px
>>39546660
wtf i wore a rick and morty t shirt to my induction last week and the normies ate it up, it was such a good convo starter, you must just be fucking insufferable or disgusting to look at, sorry anon.
>>
File: 1502381626206.gif (392KB, 724x734px) Image search: [Google]
1502381626206.gif
392KB, 724x734px
PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Oregano
>>
so weird, normies absolutely love that show

correct answer to you watch cartoons

"yeah man you dont?"
and drop it, just interject on the next topic even if it is a shitty topic. if the whole table stays silent then they are all autists as well so congratulations you found your crew
>>
>>39546660
Sounds like they have shit taste. If you're at college, you should be able to find some non-plebs to hang out with.
>>
>>39546660
I would start by getting on common ground with them. The easiest thing to do is to talk about the class, and then makes a few jokes about it, then start to ease into a conversation about hobbies, such as cartoons.
>>
>>39546660
Ask them how they knew it's a cartoon. Ha! Checkmate, normies!!!!!!
>>
File: 1456835986361.png (264KB, 509x508px) Image search: [Google]
1456835986361.png
264KB, 509x508px
you deserve it for watching that fucking garbage
>>
watching rick and morty should be punishable by firing squad
>>
File: IMG_0148.jpg (34KB, 554x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0148.jpg
34KB, 554x595px
Your generic taste aside, I know this feel.

>hanging with coworkers
>"anon, what are you doing after work?"
>smile, say confidently,
>"I'm gonna get some snacks, hop in bed, listen to the rain and watch cartoons!"
>"Uhhh..."
>realize she thinks I mean like childrens' cartoons and not stuff like Venture Bros. or whatever
>and even if I was watching kid stuff that it would be some Canadian flash animation and not something worth looking at
Normies don't appreciate animation, generally - although there was one time:
>Stacey coworker and I have to do some desk busy work
>she brings her iPad, we watch documentaries on Netflix
>she suddenly gets super excited
>turns on free Tom and Jerry clips on YouTube
>she's genuinely happy
It was cute.

Iunno OP, if someone is so fucking boring that they don't watch cartoons, they're probably really emotionally mature and attempting to be adult. What isn't great about smoking weed and watching old Spongebob?
>>
>>39548024
>never had a normie conversation in his life

It's okay anon
>>
>tfw college dropout
>imagine going to college and asking if people watch rick and morty
>"Oh yeah man totally I bet you know everything about that show"
>Girl gets naked and reveals a stickers on her body of rick and morty
>"Yeah get schwifty anon"
>The girls begin to engage in consensual fornication
>One of them has a sigma tattoo
>Another one has a tattoo of a parallel dimension rick but it can be washed iff which means in another dimension it can't be washed off
>Sex
>Suddenly some middle schoolers who know a little bit about the show appear
>Party is ruined
>Sex scene is censored
>Wake up
>Still too poor to go to college
>Hear in the news about a freshman getting hazed
>Some sorority girl gets a fullride because her parents went to thar school
>They're either white or asian
>Realize in some parallel dimensions Rick and morty are asian or black
>In other dimensions they're female

Ha...
>>
>>39546660
Lier. College kids love Rick and Morty. They even like watching Adventure Time when they're high,

t. person that goes to college
>>
>>39549870
>tfw in another dimension tom is the mouse and jerry is the cat

Just think about it...
>>
>>39548024
i'd say this is spot on, i'd crack a smile after the "yeah man you don't" and it would ease the tension tenfold
>>
>>39550203
>>>/tooautisticforcollege/
>>
File: 1504496636258.gif (680KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1504496636258.gif
680KB, 720x404px
>>39549870
The most depressing thing about that is you probably could have turned that whole thing around if you said something along the lines of Futurama, or American Dad.
>I also know that feel too
>>
>>39546708
pretty much this. Unless they're complete normies, most people at least know about rick and morty. if you went to a table entirely of chads, I could understand, but this is otherwise not a great sign
>>
>>39546660
>mfw faggots at uni are always talking about pickle rick and I can't tell if they actually watch rick and morty or if they just browse /tv/
>>
File: Door.png (114KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
Door.png
114KB, 500x286px
>>39546660
Rick and Morty is shit.
>>
File: 1488396928411.png (7KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1488396928411.png
7KB, 284x284px
dude what fuckin thread is this i forgot but i had it open in a tab someone let me know asap
>>
FUCK I THOUGHT I WAS ON RSG
>>
>>39546660
Op you pussy, there is an easy way to fix this
>hit one of their pressure points
>OMAE WA MO SHUNDERU
>Nani
>Entire table explodes
I've found this method to work really well with normals.
>>
>>39550645
Kek, how tf do you mix that up?
>>
>>39546698
This. I think OP is talking bullshit. There are plenty of normiebate cartoons these days. Plenty of them even still watch kiddie shit like Steven Universe.
>>
>>39550662
I was in my book marks and hit the wrong thread
>>
>watch fucking my little pony and play katawa shoujo in the uni bus
>ppl laugh, I laugh too
>fucks given: 0
>>
>>39550344
Futurama is great. Anything by Seth Macfarlene that isn't early Family Guy centered on Stewie and Brian is shit. Solidarity.
>>
>>39550681
You bookmark threads? I usually just keep a couple tabs open until the thread dies.
>>
>>39550687
Some of early to mid American Dad is ok. But he didn't really have much of a role in that besides being a VA
>>
>float by in college
>don't get a job for year and a half

Be as autistic as you want just compete to be the high grade in the class, interviewers will look past autism if you can show those scores
>>
File: Screenshot_20170905-224128.png (193KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170905-224128.png
193KB, 1080x1920px
>>39550710
I'm dumb phone poster
>>
>>39550732
Y

Also is that some kind of app? Or is it just the website in a mobile browser?
>>
>>39550726
hey can u tell me what thread we're in i seem to have ingested slightly too much of a very stimulating intoxicant and cant find my own face much less my way around 4chan. so what time is please
>>
>>39549870
The fucks wrong with "children's cartoons" many of them nowadays appeal to all ages anyways.
>>
>>39546660
Rick and morty is trash
>>
>>39550795
Well, as someone that LOVES kid cartoons, I would be suspicious of someone who only watches children's media. At some point, you're going to want to watch something with a little more meat on the bones, that challenges you. Hell, even the kids shows I do like tend to tackle adult issues (Avatar). Not as much as adult media, but more than the average kid cartoon. Spongebob's fun, but every once and awhile I need to cut my teeth on classic films, history, documentaries, etc.
>>
>>39550795
Nope, if you seriously still watch shit like steven tumblr and stoner time as an adult, you need to take a long look at yourself.
>>
>>39550897
t. Guy who watches anime every day
>>
theyre just banting with you anon theyre not trying to humiliate you
the fact that you had an autistic shut down shows to them that youre hyper sensitive and theyre gonna exploit that and then try to humiliate you for their amusement
>>
>>39546660
>can't handle banter
You are a fucking pussy. Take your phoneposting bitch ass back to red.dit.
>>
>>39550890
I watch anything and everything. Live action shows, documentaries, adult and kids cartoons, anime and so on.
>>39550897
Oh fuck off. Who the hell are you trying to impress? You're browsing the fucking virgin board of an anime imageboard. Stop trying to act like whatever your idea of mr big boy professional adult is.
>>
>>39546660
You shouldnt have bothered making conversation.
Uni is for normies...
>>
>>39550978
>everything
In that case, we're in agreement. But yeah, I met some people who only watch children's entertainment and find any adult media too "dark" and "upsetting" and while most of them are very nice, I do wonder what the actual fuck stunted their emotional development.

>>39550897
Settle down.
>>
>>39550687
Still a hack that relies on gay/fart/vagina humour to appease his fanbase.
>>
>>39546660
>be me
>25, so I still match with college girls on tinder
>tinder match is studying computer science
>conversation going ok
>make joke about wanting to be her derivative so I can lay tangent to her curves
>shelaughs
>make joke about the reason I like binary is because then I have an 11 inch dick
>crickets
I don't get it. Self deprecating humor used to always work. Am I too old now?
>>
other than sports (of which 95% of followers are just plastic fans and can tell you little) popular tv shows are the best conversation starter for unimportant small-talk.

Walking dead, Game of thrones, and Rick & Morty are the ones that come to mind. Netflix series like Narcos and OITNB too (for females)
>>
>First week of Uni
>Willingly talk to others
>Feel nothing but contempt and derision for everyone I meet
Is it too late for me?
>>
>>39551730
Same here mate, but then I realize that I have nothing but contempt and hate for myself so it all balances out
>>
>>39551722
I've actually just been reading the wiki pages for a ton of popular shows in preparation for the first week of uni next week
>>
You just sat a table with strange normalfags? You should have known what would happen
>>
You should have told them that you're into My Little Pony. It's guaranteed to raise your social status.
>>
>>39551210
Saying you have an 11 inch dick isn't self deprecating
>>
>>39551824
But that's the thing, I don't hate myself at all. The only feelings I have towards myself are positive or neutral.
>>
>>39550766
Clover for Android. (((They))) removed it from the app store so you gotta find his GitHub.
>>
>>39551995
You clearly haven't been on this board long enough. Probably time to get out while you have the chance
>>
File: 1437438248635.gif (569KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1437438248635.gif
569KB, 640x636px
>>39546660
>"lol you still watch cartoons?"
>"haha yeah i do, is there something wrong with that"
if you're good looking and assertive it doesn't matter what you tell normies. you can tell them you like fisting dogs and they won't say anything back to your face. i like to tell people i play league of legends and if they say anything i ask them what their hobbies are. usually they have none, if they get defensive i just laugh and say chill out
>>
>>39546660
>Rick and Morty
>Not liking Mike Tyson Mysteries which is by far the best show on adult swim at the moment

But seriously normies love Rick And Morty
>>
>>39552130
>good looking
Be assertive and people won't give you shit. I saw a scrawny nerdy kid in high school who said he liked to watch anime in his free time get 0 shit because he was confident as fuck.
>>
>>39546660
what the fuck. I thought Rick and Morty was a normie show now. Whoever you were around must've been fucking cunts.
>>
>>39552027
I think we both know that there is no escape.
>>
>>39551210
Maybe she doesn't understand binary dude. I've seen people graduate from cs who couldn't write a for loop on their own
>>
>>39546660
I saw someone (19) had spongebob in their recommended and called them out on this. The whole group took his side and I looked like an idiot. Fake story OP.
>>
>>39551918
>not understanding binary
11 means 3
>>
>>39546660
LELELELELLELL crying over being rejected by people you shouldn't want to associate with anyway.
>>
>In programming lecture
>Some autistic guy watching rick and morty on his laptop

Was that u anon??
>>
>>39546660
They're right though. Cartoons are for children and the handicapped.
>>
>>39546660
>watch college lectures as entertainment because autism
>watching Rick and Marty with friend in class to seem "with it"
>feels like a chore, it's boring too, have to force self to laugh when friend laughs
WHY WAS I BUILT THIS WAY?!
>>
>>39550897
>take a long look at yourself

Like in the mirror? So I just stare at myself for how long?
>>
>>39555773
I did this once for 10 minutes and wanted to kill myself. Be careful
>>
I saw a reddit and morty sign outside a fucking pub today

Normies were a mistake
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.