[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pedophiles are subhuman scum and should be tortured and killed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: 1504599558730m.jpg (101KB, 1024x571px) Image search: [Google]
1504599558730m.jpg
101KB, 1024x571px
>pedophiles are subhuman scum and should be tortured and killed
>unless you're chad! Teehee!
>>
Stolen from Reddit btw, you can admit it, anon, no shame in that.
>>
File: wR1pwQc.jpg (90KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
wR1pwQc.jpg
90KB, 960x720px
>>39546136
its just not fair, chads can get away with anything, why were we born so ugly?
>>
I remember hearing this was fake, like he changed the description after getting results
>>
>>39546265
sure you heard that. people will say that other incels made those girl profiles and that it was all a ruse, youll hear that it was photoshopped, youll hear that he changed the description, youll hear every conceivable possible explanation.

how about you try it yourself and see how all tinder women get the tingles as long as you are a 10/10 guy, regardless of how toxic your personality is.

newsflash, this wasn't the first time this type of "experiment" has been carried out. the results are always the same.
>>
File: smugwojak.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39546265
and i remember him posting video evidence and i remember thegirls explicitly mentioning the crimes in the chat

but keep on pretending looks arent all that matters to women
>>
This is disgusting.
I knew good looking guys had life on easy mode, but this is stupid.
>>
File: 1498256890625.jpg (528KB, 3072x2463px) Image search: [Google]
1498256890625.jpg
528KB, 3072x2463px
>>39546388
post source, I'd love to see if it's true or not

but honestly either way, a lot of us would be up to fuck, say, a mass murderer if she was a qt.
>>
>>39546531
Yeah that's because we're guys. We'd fuck anything.

Also mass murderer is different from a male pedophile.
>>
>>39546557
>Yeah that's because we're guys. We'd fuck anything.
The real redpill is realizing both genders have their share of degenerates. It's nothing that should be surprising you know, especially coming from sluts who go on tinder just to get their holes filled.

>Also mass murderer is different from a male pedophile.
Yeah but if I said a female pedophile you'd say there was nothing wrong with it
Also I don't see how a pedophile who diddled one kid is worse than a mass murderer. They're both shit but still.
>>
>>39546531
I'm sure it wouldn't take a 10/10 mass murderer. I'm going ahead and say that you'd fuck an average (just remember that the average woman is considered cute) mass murderer if she was interested in you.

with women it doesn't work like this. women (mostly) are only going to be attracted to a "toxic" man if he is a 10/10 model. they wouldn't react the way the girls in the OP reacted if the man were average, he NEEDS to be a model. men woul respond positively to a "toxic" woman even if she was average.

men are much more attracted to women in general than women are attracted to men in general.
>>
>>39546471
easy mode is an understatement, multiple studies show the more attractive you are the more likely you are to successfully climb the corporate ladder, parents are shown to prefer more attractive children, take a look at jeremy meeks; a literal felon who's now a rich model fucking models all cause of his mugshot. personality hasn't mattered for a while

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/0*S-8DsgmWHAqjAPoL.png

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/0*d_Nf--H9Y4aeLAYU.png

http://www.nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=all&mcubz=1

https://cbssacramento.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/jeremy-meeks-facebook.jpg?w=625&h=352&crop=1

>>39546531

fair point
https://media.giphy.com/media/GpoEJnL0Awlpu/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/cbx3vDI7jvJLi/giphy.gif
fair point
>>
>>39546637
>fair point
it's not. men would have intercourse with average, hell, unattractive female mass murderers.

This only shows that women find very few men attractive, while men can be attracted to most women.
>>
>>39546265
A roastie apologist a couple threads ago kept insisting it was fake with no evidence
Proofs here: >>39546637
>>
>>39546766
It doesn't mean anything except that those women in the image are dumb vapid sluts.
Using tinder as some kind of measurement for passing judgment on a whole gender is like getting mad that men are all violent criminals when you go to a jail.

Why are you even upset that these women are going after the fictitious child rapist and not you? Why would you even want those kind of people to be interested in you?
>>
>>39546853
>Using tinder as some kind of measurement for passing judgment on a whole gender is like getting mad that men are all violent criminals when you go to a jail.
False equivalence. Tinder is rapidly usurping more traditional methods of courtship, it's more than fair to assume that Tinder users represent a reasonable cross section of the female population
>Why are you even upset that these women are going after the fictitious child rapist and not you? Why would you even want those kind of people to be interested in you?
Because many, if not most women are like this
>>
>>39546637
Oh wow, it really is real.
>>
Riddle me this
>lesbo to homo ratio is mere 0.977:1
>yet pedophilia is widely considered a predominantly male disorder
something doesn't add up here, how much stacies are getting away with child molestation?
>>
>>39546981
The problem is that the source does not show how many women swiped left in proportion to the number of people who swiped right. We simply don't know out of how many women actually wanted to fuck the scumbag, so the statistic is honestly meaningless.
He could have left it as such for as long as he wanted and eventually attracted a hundred vapid sluts, but it still wouldn't mean anything other than that he attracted vapid sluts.
>>
>>39547057
Probably not as much as you think since hardly any women prefer short men...
>>
>>39546853
>Why are you even upset that these women are going after the fictitious child rapist and not you?
why do you think I'm upset? I'm just calling it as it is. to disregard the large percentage of the population that uses tinder as "dumb vapid sluts" and that therefore they don't matter is, well not right. profiles like the one pictured will get HUNDREDS of times the matches that average profiles get. that's not nothing. that is certainly something. it's not something written into the code of tinder. these are real women making real decisions.

>Why would you even want those kind of people to be interested in you?
when did I say I want that? I don't. I'm merely doing observations about what clearly are different reasons of attraction between men and women.

lmao, you know, in a few years those very same women that you called sumb vapid sluts (which by the way, kind of shows you are more upset than anything I've said. not that I'm saying you're upset, I'm just perplexed at you saying I'm upset when you use that language yourself and I don't) will be marrying "stable" (wink wink) men, and if their slut past were to come up, they'd say they were just experimenting, they were young, this, that, the other, and society will cheer for them. these women will get told "you were young dear, you were free and wild! now go find your provider!"

maybe that last paragraph shows I'm a little upset.

this sexual dichotomy was never meant to be, it just happened and we have to deal with it.
>>
>>39547082
it's well known that these profiles gather hundreds of matches in a few days, many many many times more than your average profile, which may get 2, 3 matches a day (keep in mind that the number of men who NEVER get any matches is quite significant. you can read their stories online. it's not unusual).

like I previously said, this is not the first time this type of "experiment" has been carried out, and the results are always the same.
>>
>>39547082
The problem here is that men who are ugly have tried using tinder for months to years and get absolutely no results, and this hot guy gets matches, conversations, and honest offers for sex despite outright saying he is an unapologetic child rapist. It's saying that if you are hot, women don't give a flying fuck what awful things you do, and it's horrible.
>>
File: interrogationmarks.png (72KB, 374x256px) Image search: [Google]
interrogationmarks.png
72KB, 374x256px
>>39547191
>it's well known that these profiles gather hundreds of matches in a few days, many many many times more than your average profile
sauce?
I don't know the layout of tinder, but >>39546637
the first gif here seems to show 77 matches in total at the top

>this is not the first time this type of "experiment" has been carried out, and the results are always the same.
the same experiment with the same crime? please give sauce then

Even still, there is no data on the ratio of people swiping left or right. I don't know if those metris are even incorporated into tinder though.
>>
File: Phantasy_Star_Universe_box_US.jpg (27KB, 256x324px) Image search: [Google]
Phantasy_Star_Universe_box_US.jpg
27KB, 256x324px
its this thread again huh. i aint high enough for this bullshit. you can get away with anything if youre attractive its basically a law of nature. life sucks.
now more importantly if your ugly, what you can do is find your potential mate, stare him dead in the eyes, and give her a firm handshake. Then after that tell her that youre the only suitor that can take her. its a foolproof plan
>>
>>39547123
Has nothing to do with height you manlet.
>>
>>39547235
Tinder shows the image first, then people read the profile. People see ugly guy, of course they swipe left immediately. They're looking to fuck and have a wide selection available.
People see the hot model and then read the profile. Because of a lack of data we don't know how women funneled into this are split up, in what percentage or whatever. We also don't know how long this experiment was going on for too.
>>
>>39547304
You don't think height plays a role in attraction?
>>
>>39547245
>sauce?
look up tinder experiments.

browse r9k. this board has done dozens of these

browse lookism. I dont go there, but I'm pretty sure they're into this as well

browse /r/incels. they do these from time to time and sometimes garner the attention of all of reddit. OP's picture was made by that sub.

or... do it yourself. if you're gonna keep asking for some sort of scientific peer reviewed board approved international study about this in specific (tinder), you're probably not gonna find one. beware about falling for the trap of thinking that this automatically proves you right, some dumb people that are unwilling to look at reality really grasp for board approved proof of anything that is said instead of practicing critical thinking themselves.

>the first gif here seems to show 77 matches in total at the top

the profile was up for a few days. for all we know, that was only a few minutes in to it. go to /r/incels for the details.

>the same experiment with the same crime? please give sauce then
no, chad experiments. chad profiles that can say anything and will still get all the girls wet. I remember that a few months ago, a robot made one of these profiles. at one point he stopped using words and just used the corn emoji. guess what? all the women found it to be oh so hilarios. who would have thought?

>Even still, there is no data on the ratio of people swiping left or right.

so then just compare these chad results with the results of the average real profile.
>>
>>39547319
Not when it comes to such deviations/paraphilias. People are usually born with it or it forms at an early age. That's like saying that there are slightly less lesbians because girls love dicks more than men do vaginas, when in reality its just a value within a margin or error.
>>
File: hVc9c2a.png (9KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
hVc9c2a.png
9KB, 500x300px
Most young woman are fucking horrible people with crazy inflated egos.
Unless you're chad there is no reason to bother with any of them.
>>
>>39546162
Why do you know that? Be honest, no shame.
>>
>I received 162 matches on 204 right swipes (swiping right only on 7-8+ women), although many matches came in after my initial swipe (I swiped first, then they swiped later) leading me to believe this number is a MINIMUM successful matches, and it's likely many more matches swiped right on me in the days following or would have without the profile suspension I have since obtained.
quote from r/rincels

I have to wonder though, how many people swiped right immediately form the picture and then read the profile. I think it'd be more appropriate to see how many actually chatted with him after swiping right out of all of those.
Just asking to further prove the point by the way ;^)
>>
Thinks every girl is like this,you are what's wrong with the world more then those women.
>>
>>39547696
please don't disrupt the self-destructiveness of these people with this kind of thought
>>
Meh wouldn't think of a guy as a pedo for fucking a girl a week off her 16th desu. Fucked up for older guys to seek out young girls but that's plenty old enough to be willing.

Id assume the profile was straight up over the top lies though
>>
>>39547598
This. People don't bother with profiles a lot of the time
>>
>>39547696
to think a considerable amount of women are like this is only a logical conclusion. those are real women saying that, they're not imaginary.

>>I received 162 matches on 204 right swipes

do you think that doesn't mean anything? while average men get 2 matches a day, if they're lucky, this guy got well more than a hundred before his profile was deleted by tinder.
>>
File: response-rates.jpg (41KB, 545x248px) Image search: [Google]
response-rates.jpg
41KB, 545x248px
>>39547696
>>39547766
Nobody claimed that literally every girl is like this but the numbers still speak for themselve.
>>
>>39547824
>>39547598
There also still isn't proof of any of the matches ever specifically referring to the child rape. Not here and not on r/incels. Would like to see some.
>>
>>39547391
I understand that but men's preferences for neotenous attributes often apply to adult women as well. I'm not seeing any assessment for the amount of overlap in the case for women, even if it may be minute.
>>
>>39547875
And Not everyone will see almost 16 as child rape. Hell it's legal here. What's a week.. now if he said 10 year old it would be a different matter
>>
How is 16 being a pedophile anyway? Aren't people allowed to drive and change genders at that age?
>>
>>39547965
everyone below the age of 18 is considered a child with no rights in the Land of the Free(tm)
>>
>>39547875
the only way for you to become satsfied on this specific point is if all the women specifically quoted his profile.

even then you'd claim it to be photoshop.

if it was proved not to be photoshopped, youd claim those are fake profiles.

and so on and so on
>>
why do women hate ugly people so much? why are they so evil?
>>
>>39546136
I want off this ride now and forever.
>>
>>39547057
women arent pedos because women naturally seek providers and older men
>>
>>39548280
t. tall white guy

orega
>>
>>39548252
So it's natural for women to not be pedos. But it is for men?
>>
>>39548335
*for men to be pedophiles?
>>
>>39548335
thats an over simplification that can get blown out of proportion by the intellectually mediocre if it gets uttered in real life, but yeah sort of how it goes.

people arent mature enough to know things such as what you just said. i dont even know if it's true, but it kind of makes sense. I think what you just described goes better with ephebophilia, and pedophillia is more of a disorder or a result of trauma.

men being attracted to very young infertile women does not make as much sense as men being attracted to very young fertile women, as would be the case for ephebophillia
>>
>>39547446
Because i use Reddit. It's also a sticky on their degenerate incel sub.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.