[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i turned 18 today. I am legally an adult now and i never got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: anti-depressants.png (263KB, 728x522px) Image search: [Google]
anti-depressants.png
263KB, 728x522px
So i turned 18 today. I am legally an adult now and i never got to experience young love. D-did I miss anything important anons? I feel like i have.
>>
>>39545965
You can still date 16 and 17 year olds depending where you are, don't give up yet anon
>>
>>39545965
You didn't miss shit. Women are still whores, unreliable, immature, and STDs are still prevalent.

If anything you missed a romantic bullet to the wallet and soul.
>>
>>39546044
Well i'd say these characteristics are/seem less common in my area, as my country is more reversed when it comes to sex. I just feel like having the experience of a relationship, even if it ended sour would help me feel more human. Guess I'm a robot in the making huh.

also >>39545997
there's a reason why i couldnt get a date if my life depended on it
>>
>>39545965
fellow 18 year old here. I'm in the same boat as you, but I'm still optimistic about college. don't lose hope, anon.
>>
>>39545965
Now you get to move on to two years of "I can still technically experience teen love"
>>
>>39545965
18 years is nothing, you're still a kid and in a position to experience "young love"
You can complain when you're a kissless dateless handholdless 27 year old virginite.
>>
>>39546280
rough man
how do you cope? did you give up or do you still have any kind of hope?
>>
>>39546315
Through the years you basically go through the basic stages of the Kubler-Ross model (from denial to anger, bargaining, depression and finally acceptance)
I accepted my situation somewhere around when I was 25, you just come to terms that some people will just never get a partner of any kind and that you're one of them.

And I'm fine with that now, I figured that even if I managed to get some kind of a girlfriend that would not solve anything in my life really so I found meaning and happines in pursuing my passion/interest (music producing) till I made it my daily job.
That's literally the reason why I wake up in the morning, and I feel fully content.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.