[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to wake up tomorrow in 7 hours to be a wagecuck aain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 344567687.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
344567687.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>have to wake up tomorrow in 7 hours to be a wagecuck aain

I can't take it anymore /r9k/. Why does adulthood suck so much?
>>
File: 4654684.jpg (50KB, 577x684px) Image search: [Google]
4654684.jpg
50KB, 577x684px
What does it feel like to be an inferior human being?
>>
>>39544742

At least you won't end up homeless, unlike those forever-unemployed NEETS.
>>
>>39544960
>Inferior
>Being so useless at literally everything that no one ever would want to give you the time of the day and at best feel pity for you.
Sure I am feeling inferior right now.
>>
>>39544742
I feel you, OP. I feel you.

Today the realization that my bullshit, no-skill, betacuck bureaucrat job was most likely all I'd ever be able to land, given what a stupid, shitty fuckbag I am, really hit me fucking hard.

I keep hoping to just fucking die in traffic one morning. This is no way for a human being to live.

Also, does it piss anyone else off that your coworkers whine about you being gloomy or pessimistic? I find it a lot more irritating to listen to some cunt prattle on with a bunch of optimistic platitudes as though they're going to help anyone actually suffering in the first place.
>>
>>39544742

Read H.P. Lovecraft. You'll soon find that life is great and could be much worse than you could ever imagine.

Btw, dealing with people is far better than living in isolation. Trust me.
>>
i have a job interview been living off tutoring chinese kids every now and then for 40$ an hour for a few years and now need stable income

im scared of subconciously self-sabotaging my easy as fuck interview because i hate the thought of wagecucking
>>
Find a job you enjoy and you'll never work a day in your life
>>
File: 1489521435913.png (311KB, 554x720px)
1489521435913.png
311KB, 554x720px
>>39544742
im honestly sorry i take some of your money from your paycheck and use it for drugs sometimes its not fair but at the same time i gotta survive and fuck i hate myself honestly my family has enough money for me to live out my life just fine without ssi but they made me get it just in case cause of my schizo and cause my cousins a lawyer idk wtf im sayin my brains hardly functional its just one big shitpost machine
>>
>>39544742
Fuck try being me
Neet until i was 24
I got a job at a construction site last week
My feet hurt :'(.i'm tired i don't drink or do drugs so nobody likes me at work .
Also no gf and i don't know how to get one besides there's no girls in my work
>Tfw i didn't finish highschool
Can't lose this job atleast in a year .
Reeeeeeee
I wanna Kill my Self but i can't because i love with my family(mom ,brother,sister and her son)
>>
File: 1497991655976.png (708KB, 640x640px)
1497991655976.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>39548175
wow anon thats rough, i could never do that. it takes a lot of mental fortitude to do work, more than people recognize. you should at least be proud of that. also it doesnt seem like this life thing ever gets better does it whats with that
>>
>>39544742
>>39544984
>Find a cheap ass apartment in a small city for 400 dollars a month
>Commute to work
>Only work 4 hours a day
>Literally have more free time then I care to have and save up enough money for miscellaneous shit
>Meanwhile wagekeks are forced to work 9 -5 24/7/365 and get up every day at 5 - 7 in the morning
>I can get up at 3 in the morning each day
Hehe good goys keep working for your master!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.