[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board and website is full of people who: >Want you to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

This board and website is full of people who:
>Want you to become prision gay
>Want you to become transgender and go through Hormone Replaxement Therapy.
>Want you to become extremely racist and/or a neo-nazi.
>Want you to hate yourself, for things out of your control.
>Actually want you to die (as in they want you to DIE) if you neet certain criteria.

If you value your mental-health atall, you should leave this place and NEVER come back.
>>
Of course, the less robots there are the more chance I have of getting a cute robot girlfriend (actual girl). Please keep killing yourselves, unless you're a cute girl.
>>
>>39544169
No we should remove ourselves from existence for our white guilt. That is the only way to redeem our soals for our misdeeds to the black race.
>>
>>39544209
you're a stupid faggot anon
>>
Don't listen to this normie.
He is only here to spread lies and try to get you to leave this board, however if you think about it we are your only friends, and the only friends you will ever have.
So before you leave because you're "afraid of your mental health" just remember that you NEED us, just as much as we need you.

We love you.
>>
>want you to be a racist neo nazi
>want you to be transgender

??
>>
>>39544169
>social misfit irl
>not a tranny, gay, neo nazi, pol tard, nor do i hate women or minorities, so i don't fit in here

Am i too much of a loser for even this place
>>
>>39544209
I don't want to believe this is true,but its hard to tell with "robots".

>>39544217
Being white doesn't mean that you're guilty. You're trying to ironically shitpost that it does. I am not white, congratulations I absolve your entire race.

>>39544245
Heed my warning, you will die in this place, physically or mentally.

>>39544254
/pol/ has increased its cancerous grip here, and there is a new "trap thread" every day. They are poision to your mind.

>>39544259
No, but you should leave and never look back.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.