[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, how often do you fantasize about diddling kids?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1503084801427.png (40KB, 381x507px) Image search: [Google]
1503084801427.png
40KB, 381x507px
Fembots, how often do you fantasize about diddling kids? Genuine question.
>>
Diddling? What is that robot?
>>
>>39543883
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=diddling
>>
>>39543936
Jesus faggot ffs masterbaiting kids? Christ and I thought it was like cuddling or something like that
>>
It's socially acceptable for women to be pedophiles.
>>
>>39544000
Quads tell the truth, as always.
>>
Fucking never, I do have edgelord fantasies of killing pedos- the females in particular because the courts are often blind to their crimes.
I keep a baseball bat in my trunk just in case I run into this heroin junkie I used to go to HS with- I heard she's been dosing and fucking kids- if I ever find her she's dead.
>>
>>39544030
those werer trips faggot
>>
>>39544120
But trips don't tell the truth :(
>>
>>39544095
I bet that you're the kind of robot that would beat gays back then when if wasn't socially accepted. Please anon, if you want to do something of value, just be the next Elon Musk.
>>
>>39544225
if they were the kinds of gays that drugged up kids and turned them into junkie wasers- fuck yes I'd fag-drag them until they were a pelvis wearing a belt.
Nothing could be more vile than a corrupter of youth.
>>
Never. I have a strange motherly urge to protect shotas. I don't feel the same instinct towards little girls though so idk what this means.
>>
File: barron-trump.jpg (35KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
barron-trump.jpg
35KB, 600x484px
Unironically only Barron Trump
>>
>>39544675
Do you realise that people can develop feelings for each other without the help of drugs?

You made me remember that Simpsons joke... "Did you know that every day Mexican gays sneak into this country and unplug our brain-dead ladies?". No offense.
>>
>>39544935
Do you mean that you wanna diddle him? Or protect him? Or both?
>>
>>39544969
That's definitely possible, but drugs were a huge aspect of "cruising" culture- and they still are, and that's why gay men continue to have a worse drug and alcohol problem than straights.
Because it was already a lawless counter-culture, many predators flocked to it- they knew victims wouldn't be able to seek help.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.