[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Hey Femanon, look who I picked up from the pound this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

>"Hey Femanon, look who I picked up from the pound this morning. What should we call him? I thought we could name him after one of your Beta orbiters. You know, cause he's in love with you and follows you everywhere."
>>
>>39543277
ok this one hurt
>>
If you want to target fembots, you have to post skelly Chad. No one on this board is attracted to fitbros, except the fags who want to be them.
>>
>be ugly roast
>got paired up in class with a Chad today
I don't like it, attractive successful people intimidate me. They should just rate us by tier as we enter the university and assign like-tiered partners, so I can be with another ugly smelly retard.
>>
>>39543513
>>39543643
Based Chad btfo'ing fem """Bots""" with his very existence.
>>
>>39543643
You should've fucked him. That's your privilege as a vagina-holder: you can fuck above and beyond your league.
>>
>>39543803
>wanting to fuck someone when the constant shrieking reminder "THIS PERSON IS YOUR SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY" blares in the back of your conscious
Maybe it's because of my upbringing or some shit, but that sounds incredibly painful. I like to stay in my proper place.
>>
>>39543277
Fuck off that guy probably has a lot of testosterone and will be angry. That is my biggest dealbreaker. Ugly, minimum-wage job, small dick? That's fine as long as you don't fucking yell or throw things. But men, aka walking testosterone incubators, do this all the time! No wonder i prefer women. They may be manipulative but i much prefer that to someone breaking a fucking chair because i said something that made them feel things.
>>
>>39543961
>bf has massive bitch-tits and his hip-to-waist ratio is more disparate than mine
>he's constantly screaming and breaking shit, has a fit over the smallest shit like traffic or seeing too ugly of a brown person
Jej- from what I've seen there's a slight trend in physical discipline leading to mental discipline, meaning a fit person will be a little more in control of their emotions, but basically you have to play that shit on a case-to-case, dummy.

also
>went lez to avoid domestic abuse
Learn statistics, ya dumb bitch
>>
>>39544033
>implying i go for butch bitches with controll issues and not sensitive bi cuties
i know how to read people, anon.
>>
>>39544103
>bi-sluts
Watch out for angry, angry bfs.
>>
>>39544033
Also why are you talking shit about your boyfriend on 4chan? That's not nice.
>>
>>39543903
You just have an inferiority complex; no one is superior to anyone.
>>
>>39544128
I won't flirt with a girl that already has a bf you silly cunt. I prefer virgins and people with low partner counts so that shouldn't be a problem anyways.
>>
>>39543961
>why do people think dykes hate men?
>>
>>39544136
But some people are though. This "everyone is special in their own way" crap is bullshit.
>>
sort of related topic>

I look like young Joaquin Pheonix similar to the time he was in Gladiator. The problem is I watched gladiator as a kid (one of only movies I have seen) and i hated him so much.

Can this be a source of self-hate? Is this why I do not like mexicans even though I am mexican? Thereapy please
>>
File: IMG_2277.png (565KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2277.png
565KB, 600x610px
>>39544136
>no one is superior to anyone
Blue pill alert
>>
>>39544033
>>39544033
>Learn statistics, ya dumb bitch
Statistics are based on reported abuse. Lesbians being more likely to report abuse going on doesn't mean lesbians have a higher rate of abusive relationships.
>>
>>39544136
>no one is superior
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>39544205
I don't hate them as individuals i just hate their male nature. Just how you guys hate female nature right? It's completely logical if you have trust issues and want the best for yourself.
>>
>>39544136
You have to be 18 to post here. Fuck right off to whatever shithole you came from.
>>
>>39544134
He's great, he just stands as an example of muscle mass not being reflective of temperament.
I like that he's thicc, and I can deal better with open aggression than passive aggression.
>>
>>39544136
>no one is superior to anyone.
That's retarded.
For one thing to beautiful, others must be ugly- for one thing to be correct, others must be incorrect, you yourself used a metric of value: mental health
>You just have an inferiority complex
My statement is challenged on the grounds of my mental health, and it's relative INFERIORITY to your mental health.
>>
I WANT A SMOL GF WITH SMOL DOG NAMED SMOL I EVEN NAME ROGUE IN WOW SMOL 8 YEAR AGO
>>
>>39543277
Bodybuilder on steroids here. I have put 5 holes in the wall, and broken two plates in the past month. Gf started screaming. I went gym, came back and she was cooking me food whilst dressed as a schoolgirl. I bent her over and fucked her like a whore.

Women are fucking strange.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.