[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm done. I'm fucking done. >talk to literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: nuff.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nuff.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
I'm done. I'm fucking done.

>talk to literally nobody except 2 guys
>do nothing all week but go to football game with the 2 guys
>hottest staceys in uni start talking to my 2 friends
>me alone as usual
>today
>"Haha Chad should we tell him?"
>"Haha yeah broo"
>"anon, sorry, we won't be at the game because we'll be at Staceys."
>theres literally 3 girls and the staceys could've easily invited me

I'm fucking done with it all. Girls never invite me to anything and guys are faggots for allowing it. It's edgy but fuck humanity, all I want to do is hermit in a dark room.
>>
>>39543066
>waaaaah im ugly and girls aren't flocking to meeeee!!!!!!!!!
Cry harder
>>
>>39543146
so i'm supposed to not cry about being ugly and getting no attention?

fuck off
>>
>>39543146
this op

you need to seriously reassess your life if you're bitching about not having pussy thrown at you. It's your fault at the end of the day.
>>
>>39543176
not only will normal fags never know our feel they actively ruin us. I bet your 2 friends purposely didnt invite you to come along because they thought you would be a pest.
>>
>>39543241
Let's be honest, he probably would be. If his friends invited some beta bitch who cries on r9k about his failures they'd look bad
>>
>>39543241
> didnt invite you to come along because they thought you would be a pest.
well no shit. how are you so smart anon?

>>39543279
"you probably cry on r9k fagg0t" cries the faggot on r9k
>>
>>39543345
I'm not crying though. Try again sweetie
>>
>>39543433
>"im not crying i swear"
yes let it out thats it
>>
>>39543475
T. bitter virgin who thinks women should flock to him and loses his shit when they don't
>>
>>39543475
R9k virgins are so pathetic
>>
Chicks are easy. Just lift, get a good haircut, and dress nice. Also be hygienic. You don't even have to be jacked. You just have to look a little better than everyone you're immediately surrounded by.
>>
>>39543632
R9k will deny this, but its the truth
>>
Bro... i was there too...

Just hit the gym. No joke. Learn how to lift and don't miss a fucking day. It builds confidence and girls will be mirin after a few months. DONT MISS A FUCKING DAY. You wont regret it
>>
>>39543730
Tell us your story. I'm doubtful desu
>>
>>39543066

pro tip: stop hanging out with those guys, they were never your friends if they would do this to you.

reminds me of myself after high school, where 2 of my friends were tall, i stayed a manlet, they got gfs and shit and just stopped inviting me to parties or hang outs whatever whenever the girls were around...

their gfs obviously took issue with me being a disgusting sub-human manlet, 'ewwwwwwww' and made sure that i would be left out of things even when they had single female friends there....

so i'm going to guess you are either some kind of sperglord or a manlet to be treated in this manner.
>>
>>39543632
>>39543730
Also remember that fairytale Disney love isn't real. Actually love isn't real at all. For women it's completely subjective. They can "be in love" 100% until they find something else that makes them just as emotional. When that happens they completely flip and fuck other Chads. Just don't get too caught up in relationships
>>
>>39543730

cope harder fgt. gymcels are pathetic, you're at the gym whilst chad eats pizza and fucks ure oneitis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg
>>
>>39543826
Seems like he's most likely both desu
>>
>>39543826
I'm not a manlet, I'm 6'1 and dress nicely and not a faggot, though I'm very reserved and quiet but whatever. I have always hated women and maybe they can pickup on that even though I'm nice to them irl. Smh. Girls and guys are just mean to me. naturally
>>
>be me
>19 year old virgin
>Only experience with girls was grabbing asses in crowded hallways and occasionally jerking off in a bathroom stall afterwards, sometimes leaving cum on my hands for the next 'accidental' assgrab
>Just graduated
>Friends partying
>Getting gfs
>They don't usually invite me because they knew I was busy
>Get invite via text
>I'm like I'll be there to
>Arrive
>Start drinking
>Can't come up with anything to say to friends
>Get more drunk
>Seated on couch
>Stacy sits beside me
>Asks if I'm enjoying myself
>Say yeah now that you're talking to me
>Lean in and kiss her on the lips
>First kiss ever
>Immediately shove hand down her soffe shorts
>Feel the prickle of short pubes and what I think was her clitorious
>Peniolius is half bone
>She shreeks , pushes me off
>Chad "friend" says what the fuck
>Stammer something about how she wanted it, I was to fingerfuck her
>Routed to the deck
>Tell Chad he's just mad that his dick is small and I was about to pull Stacy
>Get thrown off deck
Normies and stacies are manipulative
>>
File: 1492796672069.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492796672069.gif
2MB, 200x200px
Here's one for you lads
>meet girl at school
>she starts flirting with me
>get number
>ask her on date
>make it very clear what my intentions are
>use the word date multiple times
>even she calls it a date
>get halfway through dinner
>oh hold on anon my boyfriend is calling me
>>
these posts ITT is like literally me.
Why did my life have to be such a colossal failure?
>>
>>39544226
are you retarded my man?
>>
>>39543066
>oh no poor me I have friends
You don't belong here
>>
>>39544442
I got held back twice but I'm not technically retarded, just borderline
>>
>>39544385
LOL it was literally inconcievable for her that you would be her romantic date
>>
>>39543730
>that fucking cope
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
t. 170 kg bench, 110x3 kg ohp, 260 kg diddy, 220 kg squat at 184 cm/94 kg
>>
Hey guys failed normie here.

>be 14
>be on class vacation at the see
>tfw girls sleep in highly secure rooms with cameras ultra modern locks and everything
>boys only wooden doors with simple keylock
>go casually to two hot girls room
>play cards with them and eat candy
>have a good time
>next they the "boyfriend" of one of those found out that i played cards with his "girlfriend"
>tfw the whole class was in front of me,asking me what the fuck i did with CHADS girlfriend
>i was a smug motherfucker and just told We played cards you monkey, nothing happened.
>after that i fapped in my room

You might wonder why i tell you this story, well.

I was the most hated and autistic kid in class, but i got super god chad tier looks.

tl;dr

If you are ugly you can kys, nobody will ever like you

one thing to add, i never got laid and never tried it with women again after that, because a few weeks after the vacation i got addicted to World of Warcraft and never went to school again after that.
>>
>>39543066
If you fucking idiots hate girls so much then why do you even want their attention?

Goes like 100x for this fag

>>39543241
>>
File: Just lift bro.jpg (284KB, 1280x750px) Image search: [Google]
Just lift bro.jpg
284KB, 1280x750px
>>39543730
Lifting wont help if you have narrow shoulders, thin wrists, wide hips, are facially ugly or short
>>
god i hate women so much

theyre such disgusting creatures. the fact they walk around in such a superior manner because theyre used to guys throwing themselves at them makes me shake in rage. I wish their was a Nazi party but instead of jews it was women
>>
>>39543066
>>39543826
Kinda similar situation here, but not entirely related to girls well, maybe that had something to do with it along thew way but I moved to a new school when I was 11 and made a couple of friends there. After about a year and a half one of my friends left the school and the remaining friend went on to hang out with the "chads" of the school. Of course, I was no longer cool for him to hang out with from that point. I did run into him years afterwards and he started talking to me and we did catch up a little bit, but I felt pretty disconnected with him.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.