[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>helping out with a community theater production because I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: vaultboy.gif (120KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
vaultboy.gif
120KB, 320x272px
>helping out with a community theater production because I have nothing better to do, doing the lights/music
>it's a kid's show
>suppose it's going to be easy, and it is
>out of nowhere one of the little girls starts acting flirty around me

>it's
>a
>fucking
>8
>year
>old

>"you're so tall and mature, anon"
>wtf?
>just give her short responses and go on with what im supposed to be doing
>she always ends up near me when I'm out of the box and with the directors

Gen z is fucked, boys. Be glad you're all kissless virgins because if you ended up a family man, you'd just raise a degenerate like little miss pedobait.
>>
>Gen Z
Girls have always been like that.
>>
>not wanting to fuck an 8 year old
You fucked up, mate.
>>
File: Ass fuck.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ass fuck.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>39542447
Yeah, maybe at fucking 16, not 8 anon.
>>
>>39542447
I highly doubt they would be nearly as slutty before stupid ass parents hooked them up with tablets allowing free roam over the internet because they're too lazy to actually teach their kids jack shit.
>>
I don't want to say I have experience, but Gen Z is lazy, and it's not their fault.
>>
>>39542438
It's just a kid's crush, generally innocent/benign. I get the same thing with little boys sometimes.
>>
>>39542438
You're someones crush, congratz, now leave here forever

8 year old girls get crushes just like 8 year old boys, they arent really old enough to understand what it means though
>>
just becuase she's flirting with you doesnt mean she knows what sex is or make her some kind of whore. Remember how much strange shit you did as a kid you really have no explanation for?
>>
>>39542585
>>39542562
>>39542544
Wouldn't kids intuitively think the age difference is a bit weird though?
>>
>>39542794
didn't you ever think older women were hot when you were a kid?
this is the same thing, except this little girl has more courage than you
>>
>>39542794
They're not acting in the interest of sex or actual intimacy. To them a boyfriend or girlfriend is like holding hands, hugging, and maybe a peck on the lips. So if you're an older person it's easy for them to see you as a role model or think you're cool, and they want to be friends with you.

The age difference wouldn't seem weird to them for what they believe to be a relationship, because as a child they don't understand what real relationships and sex are. To them, holding your hand is like dating so it's simple and easy to do and that's about all they can understand. And of course, as innocent as they are, they can't imagine you could or would ever hurt them.
>>
File: HseDFYG.jpg (221KB, 1728x1328px) Image search: [Google]
HseDFYG.jpg
221KB, 1728x1328px
>you're so tall

Even at 8 they feel this way. Well lads this is the final nail in my fun-size coffin I suppose. Tonight I drink the spirit juice. I'll see you all on the other side.
>>
File: 1499842768913.png (573KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
1499842768913.png
573KB, 710x842px
>>39542897
>>39542845
Shit.

I didn't expect this thread to make me feel, but I want my childhood innocence back
>>
>>39542845
This, sometimes when I am close with or hug little boys they get a little frisky and try to pretend not to be even though it's obvious. I know they don't mean anything by it and it's harmless, and when I was a kid myself I was like that with older men. It's not being slutty or wanting to be screwed, it's just a chance to be close and explore a little in ways you can't with a relative.
>>
>>39542932
* I'll see you tall on the other side
>>
>>39543108
I laugh-cry
>>
>>39542932
>>you're so tall
That sounds like something fairly innocent for a kid to say. I think OP is just exaggerating.
>>
you shouldve said
>"youre so smol and recently hatched, anon"

>follow me on a youtube
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.