[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought a really busty chicks's dress off of eBay and not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: aa4.png (9KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
aa4.png
9KB, 405x344px
Bought a really busty chicks's dress off of eBay and not sure what to do with it other than JO to the thought of her heaving tits being in it previously. What else can I do with it though? I'm assuming she's going to wash it thoroughly before shipping it so I can't fantasize about her breasts touching my chest by relation (may be debatable).
>post pics of busty chick
Haha, so you autists can dox me through eBay? Nah, senpai baka
>>
Just post the pic nigga. I want to see what those hefty tits look like. I have a thing for women with disproportionately large tits.
>>
>>39542569
>post pic of tits
>some anon goes "Oh hey! I know those jugs from anywhere, it's _______ on IG!"
>anon goes through posts and finds chicks's eBay page
>anon also digs up dirt on her sell history and somehow finds my address
>blackmails me/ruins my life
Nah, I'm not risking shit for you autists.
>>
Bump for intrest. OP describe the dress and chick.
>>
>>39543974
Eh fine. It's a flower pattern dress (nothing special). Chick herself is a britbong with nice Anglo jugs.
>>
>>39542638
You're really fucking paranoid, aren't you?
>>
How do I buy women's dresses to wear? I don't want to jack off in them, I just want to feel feminine
>>
>>39544046
Obviously, otherwise I would have immediately posted her IG and pics of her.
>>39544060
1. go to ebay
2. search dress, panties, bras, etc.
3. ????
4. PROFIT
>>
>>39542362
Are you going to wear it?
>>
>>39544084
How do I know that they were actually worn by women though?
>>
>>39542362
At least post a pic of you wearing the dress (I'm into that fag shit)
>>
>>39542362
I could dox you right now dude lmao this isn't /b/ or /bash/ just post her faggot
>>
>>39544088
Probably at least once
>>39544099
Not 100% sure, but the dress I purchased WAS shown worn by the chick to model what it would look like. For all I know, she could have sent me another one lol
>>39544105
Nah, someone'll figure out the seller and dox me :^)
>>39544131
My ass you can dox me, dude.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.