[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The girl I currently dating told me she got raped few years back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_20170905_222016.jpg (235KB, 1080x1055px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170905_222016.jpg
235KB, 1080x1055px
The girl I currently dating told me she got raped few years back by 2 chads from her school. Before that she was virgin and never had sex since then except with me. I was 21 yo khv before I experienced everything with her. She haven't told anybody about it except me. I fall in love with her but all of this makes me very depressed, mad and hopeless.

I guess chads won't leave any unfucked pussy. No matter what chads always win. It's not enough for them to win all others have to fail. Just when I thought I finally found happiness with a girl it had to be ruined. I can't stop thinking about it and it just get me down. So after all find girl isn't everything. Now I'm more unhappy than when I was khv because I finally found other person I really care about besides myself and she was hurt and humiliated in past

And for my girl all of that left deep psychological impact. She have many issues because of that. Actually I think she wouldn't date my otherwise.

Actually just look at me. I'm acting as victim when all of that experience had she and it
demaged her a lot

Idk what I should do. I can't just deal with it. That those chads degenerates raped my girl and now walking unpunished. Just like that. And now she have to live with all problems caused by that and now it's even related with me.

I can't an hero on them at this moment but I really considering this. It will ruin my happiness forever but I can't live other way. U can't just ruin happiness and life's of 2 ppl cuz of your uncontrolled impulses and degeneracy and then just walk away unpunished.

This world and ppl are disgusting. And I'm not even moralfag
>>
Dump that whore
Fucking slut tricking you into dating her without even telling you her used up pussy has been full of Chad cum
Sorry op
Fucking roasties man
>>
she wasn't raped dude she was probably just a whore making an excuse
>>
>>39542178
Hey bro can you taste my cum when you eat her out you fucking beta bitch? How does it feel to know I can fuck your girl and you can't do shit about it? She even orgasmed too, the fucking slut. She enjoyed every second of that "rape".
>>
>The girl I currently dating told me she got raped few years back by 2 chads from her school.
Don't need to read anymore then that. Dump her immediately; never date damaged goods or cunts that lie about that.
>>
>>39542224
this

find another girl, it's hard but it works
>>
File: 1488065808537.jpg (186KB, 632x633px) Image search: [Google]
1488065808537.jpg
186KB, 632x633px
>beg for multiple dicks until you get it
>feel like a slut afterwards
>call it rape
I would bet my left nut this is what happened
>>
>>39542178
Lying whore is a liar
>>
>>39542178
You realize she probably liked it, right?
>>
>>39542178
You obviously don't live somewhere that English is the first language. So just fucking murder them beta bitch boi. You're probably in some eastern European country, no one will give a fuck. Take back your woman's dignity, faggot.
>>
>>39542178
you do know she was never raped right?
>>
>>39542328
ding ding ding

the odds on average are a lot higher, ask yourself OP: how many women are willing to lie for attention and how many men are willing to gang rape an innocent woman?

the odds are stacked in her favour even before you add in two guys turning out to be rapists at the same time rather than one
>>
Her not telling anyone is very revealing. What exactly it reveals is up for debate, but she put her self in the position to be taken advantage of. She didn't tell anyone because she KNOWS she feels guilty.
>>
I was molested when I was younger but I'm otherwise a virgin and this thread makes me so sad reading, do guys really count rape as sex? Would one feel lied to if I said I never had sex before because I didn't count nonconsensual? How am I even supposed to say I'm anything but a virgin? If I say I had sex with someone before they'll assume I had a bf or was a slut, that it was my choice, and it's not like I can just open up with all my trauma right away. I've never chosen to have sex. I should just kill myself.
>>
>>39542422

Actually she told. But everything was just put down because some ppl was fearing responsibilities they would face and since then she haven't told anybody, neither her parents
>>
File: It didn't matter.png (174KB, 363x438px) Image search: [Google]
It didn't matter.png
174KB, 363x438px
>>39542178
Look at all these jealous robots. They all would have made the same decision and gf her. It's unfortunate that she's a used good, but she's now your good. The Chads cum is no longer inside her holes and the mental scar can be healed with enough time.
>>
>>39542508
The only people who had to face responsibilities were the rapists. She doesn't want to press charges? Anyways it's probably too late now. I'm just saying it sounds like she feels guilt.
>>
File: nasubi.jpg (69KB, 560x429px) Image search: [Google]
nasubi.jpg
69KB, 560x429px
>>39542178
If a girl I dated was raped I'd honestly just kill myself from the intense shame of being cuckolded that hard
>>
>>39542490
Op here

That is exactly situation with my gf. She couldn't just get open about it so instantly so she just told me when she started trust me.

Idk if I count that as sex. But problem is not that

But how I'm supposed to feel and live knowing that? All my feelings for her are warm. Its just hard to know that something like that happen for your other side and that some ppl are unpunished for it
>>
File: 1466455378731.jpg (58KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1466455378731.jpg
58KB, 400x300px
sometimes i forget /r9k/ is a complete cesspool, thank you all for reminding me
>>
>>39542568
Yeah it's to late now

Back then she was kinda young. And she told for adults but they like I said just put it down

Plus was ashamed to tell her parents and I understand her
>>
>>39542646
I dunno. A lot of injustice goes unpunished, how do you live with anything else that goes on in the world? If I let it bother me that nothing happened to the people who hurt me, I'm letting them win, and I'm deluding myself into thinking that the world and other people are better than they actually are.

I don't know how it should devalue any of your time with her or make it mean any less though. Her first experiences were all with you, you obviously mean something to her if she opened up to you but hasn't even to her parents.
>>
>>39542568
And actually no. There was other ppl who were responsible for her at that moment and she told them. But since I said they just put it down since did not wanted face responsibility
>>
>>39542728
>A lot of injustice goes unpunished, how do u live with anything else that goes on in the world?

Simple I just like other robots who don't care about others and she is just only person I care about. If there is injustice somewhere I probably first to take advantage from it. Just now when I got her I realized that there is something else important for me besides myself who I want to protect. So on some a extent I'm same filth and just that girl turn me into moralfag

I guess u are right
>>
>>39542328
>>39542381
OP on suicide watch
Captcha:korhner centre
>>
>>39542646
I had a similar experience with ex-gf.
She was molested when she was 10 by one of her friend father. That fucked her up intensely. I learned that the same night she's prostituting herself for drugs in order to cope with her shitty life. I felt close to what we can imagine destroyed inside mean and was never able to truly love her, or any other human being, after that. Still, I stayed with her fearing she would kill herself if I ran away. 5 years of misery and pain. We're no longer together, but I still fantasize about saving her before it was too late. She was my highschool sweetheart, lonely shy type with thick glasses.

As the others anon said, she's probably using rape as a euphemism not to hurt you.
>>
>>39542178
>My gf was raped by 2 chads and she was a virgin before that!
And you believed her?
>Reddit spacing
Then again, I'm not surprised.
>>
>>39542490
now i feel bad for engaging in insane misogyny memes on the chinese cartoon image board
irl not everyone hates women
>>
>>39542490
>Would one feel lied to if I said I never had sex before because I didn't count nonconsensual?
Yes you retard, penis in vagina is sex and you would be lying.
Why the fuck do you care what a bunch of sexual failures think about your sexual past anyway? They're the only ones that would sperg the fuck out if you had sex with them under the guise that you're a virgin. Any normalfaggot will write it off and would probably be happy they don't have to deal with hymen blood.
>>
>>39542646
Hey OP
Your gf
is
lying to you
about
be-
ing raped
she
had regular
sex with those
chads
>>
>>39542490
this site is a bunch of social retards, they probably would get upset if a girl they liked texted a guy friend
my girlfriend was molested (forced to give a blowjob to her uncle) when she was 12 and although it pains my heart to know shes been through something like that i still love her completely
so yeah
it depends i guess some girls today claim rape on things that weren't rape (ie i was drunk so he took advantage of me, which is still wrong yknow dont get me wrong)
>>
This thread makes me really fucking depressed. Back in highschool I was raped. I can't talk about it without sobbing and having to be alone for a long time. Psychiatric care hasn't helped. At the time I was beaten badly by the guy when I refused then raped. This happened several times because he threatened to kill me if I went and told authorities. I was afraid.

I don't want to tell people what happened. I just want to put what happened behind me. I can't even talk about my chipped tooth when people ask because it happened when he slammed my head into a pole. I still have a scar on my lip from the stitches. I just lie about it and said I got in a biking accident.

What am I supposed to tell people? A new boyfriend? I tried that once. I told him before we had done anything about everything. He called me a whore and dumped me. That was five years ago. I haven't even tried since. Fuck I should just die. I don't even know why I'm alive anymore. Everything just hurts.

I just want to die.
>>
>>39543269
>What am I supposed to tell people?
Nothing? Literally just date normies you dumbshit """fembot""". They don't care that you got raped, they'll just coddle you more for it.
>>
>>39543333
I tried, he called me a whore and dumped me and told our mutual friends I was a whore and cheated on him. The rapes happened over a year before I was with him. I never cheated on him. I just wanted to not feel alone. Fuck.
>>
>>39543365
Maybe u dated wrong guy? There is some who would love u no matter what
>>
>>39543431
And I'm not talking about those one ugly or hopeless but average looking
>>
>>39542260
>she wasn't raped dude she was probably just a whore making an excuse
this
exactly this
>>
>>39542490
you probably fucking deserved it, you stupid slut. You should kill yourself. Blow your fucking roastie brains out.
>>
>>39543365
Next time you date a guys try testing the waters with questions like 'hey anon isn't it awful that fake rape accusers don't go to jail?' or 'hmm anon i wonder if letting women vote was a mistake' to see where he stands on the controversial 'punish rape victims' hot button political issue
>>
>>39542178
>Get pummelled by Chad
>Was nice but feel like slut
>Tell BF that it was rape
>BF is a cuck so he feels sorry for me
>Still visit chad on weekends for a good dicking
>>
>>39543225
Is he arrested
>>
>>39543144
>be happy they don't have to deal with hymen blood
Another virgin who sucks at biology
>>
>>39543225
>it only takes one roast post to drag out the lying slut defense force
ebin
>>
>OP comparing getting double-teamed by chad and tyrone with being molested as a child

It's really not the same OP. Also, how did your gf even get into a situation where she could get raped by 2 chads?
>>
>>39543740
>t. So virginal they bought into the "hymens don't real" meme
>>
>>39543837
It's honestly so obvious she wasn't raped. That has already been established.
>>
>>39542178
Her name is Danielle right?
>>
She made that story up, she's a whore. Ask anyone from Gresham High School or the college she went to. She fucked every dude there.
>>
>>39542178
She's probably lying. Bitches lie about being raped all the time. Free sympathy and makes them feel special, desired, and protected. It's possible she let them "rape" her too. Do you happen to know the details of the rape?
>>
>>39542490
If you have had sex, whether or not it's consensual, you're not a virgin. A man blaming a girl for that is dumb, but the details of the rape are very important because women lie about this kind of thing A LOT.
>>
Respond OP, I know who this bitch is, she keeps changing her story. She had a boyfriend for 6 years and told no one.
>>
>>39542178
OP she is full of shit. Her name is Danielle Farrington and she is a lying whore.
>>
>>39543884
Hymen is real but it won't fucking tear apart and drown your dick in blood. If this happens then you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>39542263
Dude stfu nobody falls for this edgy bait bullshit you are wasting your time. Please fuck right off, faggot.
>>
Bump this thread to expose the bitch.
>>
File: 1462179021368.jpg (23KB, 345x375px) Image search: [Google]
1462179021368.jpg
23KB, 345x375px
>>39542178
If your story's legit, the head over to /adv/. I'll take it with a grain of salt, but what you're going to find on /r9k/ are mostly bitter reverse-whiteknights.
>>
>>39543365
Wow. One guy called you a whore and dumped you. That's really a reason to think every guy thinks like that.
>>
>>39542224
>>39542292
Holy crap some of the misogyny on this board.

Go live in Saudi Arabia where they flog rape victims.
>>
>>39545626
Yeah and the other one raped her. I'm not seeing your point mate.
>>
>>39543269
You should have reported it to the authorities and gone to a women's shelter.

Sorry that happened to you, but you should have gotten that fucker locked up. Any guy would have.
>>
>>39543740
Says the virgin redditor that believes every girl lost their hymen in a horseback riding accident.
Have you never spoken to the common normie/chad? They all think virgin girls bleed during their first time.
t. normie with a gf who bled when she gave me her virginity
>>
>>39544079
>it won't fucking tear
kk, virgin
>>
>>39545706
I was 16 and terrified. I didn't know what to do. I'll admit I was stupid for not just telling police immediately, but I was only 16.
>>
>>39543269
>He called me a whore and dumped me. That was five years ago. I haven't even tried since.
What a fucking piece of shit. It was a GOOD THING he dumped you. You don't want pieces of shit like that in your life.
>>
>>39545690
Are you retarded? My point being that the common normal shit won't fucking care that she was raped. That one guy didn't like hearing she was raped doesn't suggest every guy thinks like that.
>>
>>39545671
stfu roastie whore
>>
>>39544079
>If this happens then you're doing it wrong.
Says the virgin who has never seen a vagina.
They tear when penetrated. I should know, I've fucked 3 different virgins.
>>
Dude, litterally fuck what anyone else says and listen to my advice. Do one of these two things; 1. Find a way to make peace with it, and forget it completely, or 2. Break up with her. If you do neither, you're in for a world of hurt.
>>
>>39545772
What about over half the thread calling raped girls sluts who probably begged for dick?
>>
>>39545820
Breaking up with her over it will only make him feel like more shit in the long run; he would be enhancing the pain they caused, making her feel unwanted just because she was raped.

If he breaks up with her in another two years because it didn't work out, then fine, but OP's issues have nothing to do with disliking her, but resentment toward injustice.
>>
>>39545772
Oh I remember this. #notallmen #yesallwomen and being stared at now is the same as getting raped for years in a basement
>>
>>39545832
>raped girls
>implying
They're sluts lying on the internet for attention, and they all need to fuck off to >>>/soc/, you autistic teenager.
>>
>>39543269
I don't bring it up with men unless they too have been sexually assaulted. Men don't care about your trauma they find away to psychologically make it about themselves like OP (which I think is fake) did.

Tell like a someone and let it die bury it as far as you possibly can and try to train yourself out of the ptsd symptoms regarding physical interaction so no one asks you what's wrong, smoke weed and you never have to worry about flinching

I never healed psychologically from csa/rape doubt I ever will. I'm not emotionally intimate even though I crave holding a man in my arms and being emotionally available for him.
>>
>>39545883
>rape literally never happens
>>
>>39545671
>Holy crap some of the misogyny on this board.
Jesus, fuck off to r*ddit you brain dead shitstain
>>
>>39545865
You only prove my point. If OP can't handle it, then it's only hurting them both

>>39542260
Also this.
>>
>>39545772
Oh we're against generalizatons now?
>>
File: tb7Oy71.png (43KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tb7Oy71.png
43KB, 300x300px
>>39545750
>mfw I think of you hurting
This is why you'll die a virgin.
>>
>>39543269
You're a slut who probably begged for chad cock and didn't like the result. Kill yourself, seriously.
>>
I think if I was in your position, I would most likely forget about it. Mostly because I have a shit memory, and I wouldn't think too much about it. It happened, she couldn't do anything about it, move on.
She most likely wouldn't want you to think about, or bring it up either.
>>
>>39545832
>A cesspool full of extremist sexual failures should be a gauge of how the common normalfag reacts to a girl telling them they've been raped
It's like saying far left feminists on tumblr are how every woman thinks. Fuck you're dense.
>>
>>39545924
It's just absurd. Calling a rape victim a whore is INSANITY.

Look at >>39545953. That girl was beaten and overpowered into getting raped, and you literally insane people are calling her a slut for it.

Some of you guys are driven to literal insanity by your misogyny.
>>
>>39545930
When did I say I was for generalizations you cretin?
>>
File: tenor.gif (204KB, 220x123px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
204KB, 220x123px
>>39545922
>rape exists therefor all these anonymous """""women""""" on 4chan are totally telling the truth and not lying for (you)s like they do 99.9% of the time
>>
>>39542178
I feel like I'm being dog whistled. I feel like this post is designed to cause me to think in a certain way. Does anyone else think they're part of some kind of low level mind control? That this website is full of people doing sciops?
>>
File: engteeth.jpg (101KB, 455x679px) Image search: [Google]
engteeth.jpg
101KB, 455x679px
>>39542178
The only thing that got actually raped here is the English language.
>>
>>39542178
If she was really raped Why didn't she go to the cops right away to report it? Your girlfriend is fucking lying to you you gullible, white knight, little bitch. Jesus Christ you're fucking dumb.
>>
>>39546004
>Calling a rape victim a whore is INSANITY.
>LITCHURALLY SHAKING
Try reddit, you dumb whore
>>
>>39542646
>>39542178
i dunno man. i'd think she wants you to be there for her, not go running after some fucks. you should ask her what you can do, not us.
and if she says to fuck them up, then she's obviously manipulating you, btw.
>>
>>39546026
nope. you just have shizophrenia.
>>
>>39546004
>Calling a rape victim a whore is INSANITY.
You're missing the point. They're not calling her a whore for being raped. They're calling her a whore because they're assuming she's lying about being raped.
>>
>>39545715
>>39545719
I'm a virgin girl, but none of my female friends and relatives mentioned any blood when talking about their first time.
>>
>>39542178
>Be 16
>Meet girl from another school during some sport competition in our city, she was 15
>Qt, nice, smart as fuck but sometimes emotionally unstable because her parebts had a bad divorce when she was young and because her uncle literally blew up infront of her when she was 13
>W/e we get along great and I was a sober guy so I was able to deal perfectly when she flipped
>Was never abusive to me, sex was great
>Ffw a year, she stopped wanting sex and was sad all the time and she became really unstable
>Blamed on depression
>Stick with her even thou it became worse and worse
>She starts takibg up bad habits like drinking a shitton and takibg drugs. I did it aswell but only sometimes and never in excess
>Knew somethibg wassup
>Try yo communicate but she was to far gone
>Break up with her
>3 hours later her mom calls me in panic telling me shes ib the ER with her wrists slit
>Panic
>Go there and reconcile
>Next day talk
>Tells me her fucking cousin has been raping her for the past 2 years and it started at the time she changed
>Tells me I can't tell anyone or do anything
>Topkek
>Battered the guy with a baseball bat. Face was swollen up, he could barely see, broke 9 of his ribs.
>Her family is fuckin mad at me
>Explain to her parents whatsup
>Her dad loses his shit
Cont.
>>
>>39546390
Oh my goodness. This is just awful.
>>
>>39546390
>He leaves. I have never seen a person that angry
>Her mom and her are crying and I just stand there powerless. I knew this had to be done to stop it bit I still felt like an asshole for sope reason.
>Dad comes back covered in blood.
>Beat the wounded cousin three times as bad as I did.
>Me and her dad downed 2 bottles of whisky each that night.
>Asks me, even begs me to keep takibg care of her
>I try, I tried so fucking hard but the damage was done. She was broken
>It consumed me
>Taking care of her, keeping her calm, picking her up after her binge drinking and using.
>Had really close connection with her family as I fucking hated mine and we all supported eachother.
>One night she gets blackout drunk and fucking cheats on me.
>Instabt regret but I needed some time away.
>She fucking jumps of a 2 story window.
>She survives and I ofc go back to her.
>She kept gettibg worse and worse and I eventually had to break free.
>I was a shell, I didn't have feelings anymore.
>Backing away also meant I lost my "family".
>I was doing pretty bad at this time and an acquantance of mine introduced me to heroin.
>Be addicted to opiates for a year, of which I was homeless for 5months.
>Pick myself up, get clean, a good job etc.
>All this time I still had some contact with her folks and whenever I saw her we'd hook up and it would go good for a few days untill she blocked me out.
>Tellibg me she doesn't want to hurt me anymore because she loves me to much.
>Also she became a huge slut and heavy drinker.
>She was right it was killing me.
>I go NC, moved cities and restarted my life.
>Didn't speak to her for almost 18 months.
>Dated a bit and had 2 gfs but they couldn't fill the void she left in my soul.
>Still miss her want her back, we went through so much and 80% of the time we had the best time ever.
>She often texted me but I never replied. Only send her some cards, with wads of cash (she needs it and I still deeply care for her) on her birthday and on xmas.
Cont.
>>
>>39546756
>22/08/2017 I get a letter from her.
>Tells me she went to a psych ward a few months ago and came out a week before the letter.
>Tells me she is sober and thinks about me everyday
>A few days later her mom calls me and we talked for almost 7 hours. About what happened and how they are all doing. It's mostly positive.
>At the end she asks me if I dont want to come over to their place sometime soon.
>Tells me her daughter is freaking out because I haven't replied.
>Tell her I haven't replied because I'm overwhelmed with feels.

I still need to reply but it's hard. I want her so bad it fucking hurts. But I also love her so much seeing her in mental agony feels like getting stabbed over and over. I'm glad for this thread because I haven't talked about it to any of my close friends. I have no idea what to do. I'm doing really good atm and am pretty sure I can take care of her financially and emotionally. I'm just not sure if I can take care of myself emotionally...

Also I fucking want to mutilate anyone who ever rapes a girl. They have no idea how much 5 mins of release can fuck up multiple peoples lives.
>>
>>39542178
Dont want to hijack thread just wabted to vent as I'm stuck.

I know how you feel mate. Almost no feeling is worse.
>>
>>39546972
Holy shit, anon.
You tried your best and still do.
Thank you for being an actual good person, fuck that guy.
You have to think about whether you will be able to fill that hole in your soul with someone or something else or not. Then act accordingly.
Hope you can make it.
>>
>>39546972
Just take things slow. Be friends for awhile. See where that goes..

Jumping into supporting her and dating and everything so quickly after such a life changing situation isn't healthy for you OR her. She needs time to be her own person too now. Rape is a really huge thing to endure for a lot of people, as much as it's joked about it really does wear on you mentally. She's probably a shell of a person too, let her find her footing in life and working on being more self positive with herself. Swooping in and letting her be completely dependent on you isn't going to be healthy for her mental re-growth. But being there for her as someone who is close and apart of her life is definitely something that would be healthy for the both of you. Maybe you guys don't end up back together, but you guys will always be apart of eachothers lives for going through something so major.
>>
File: my_goddess.jpg (24KB, 600x617px) Image search: [Google]
my_goddess.jpg
24KB, 600x617px
>>39546972
God damn. What a fucking tragedy.
>>
>>39546390
>>39546756
>>39546972
>read thread
>get assblasted
>RP about beating up a rapist so underage virgins will give you (you)s
lmao what a homo.
>>
>>39546223
>I'm an attention hungry roleplaying neckbeard but,
Kill yourself.
>>
>>39546972
I don't know man, the moment she cheated on you was the moment I would have checked out. I get trying to overcome the rape thing, but there isn't an excuse in the world that allows me to forgive a girl for cheating. Even if she's blackout drunk.
Good on you for trying though, legitimate rapists boil my blood. It's a fucking nightmare to be in that situation, regardless of who you are.
>>
>>39547108
I liked anon's story. Why are you being the ants at the picnic?
>>
File: MHQ-Women-laughing-864x347.jpg (60KB, 864x347px) Image search: [Google]
MHQ-Women-laughing-864x347.jpg
60KB, 864x347px
>>39546390
>She was raped
Okay
>She was raped for two years
Heh. Sure thing buddy.
>>
>>39547041
I'm not that good, I've done some horrible shit. But thanks.
>>39547077
This is what I'm leaning towards. To get back in eachothers lives. I still live almost 200 kms away so we can't just get together like that.

Also she got diagnosed with borderline and PTSD. From the research and books I read the only way to manage that combination is with heavy support from their family abd partner combined with meds and therapy for her and the people close to her.

But like you said she will need to reinvent herself. This is the first time I know she has been sober for more than a week since this all transpired. But I still want to be there for her.
>>39547108
Sorry to burst your bubble but shit like this happens alot more than you think.
>>39547209
I tried to check out but she tried to kill herself. Which is emotional blackmail but I got over it. Like I said above she has borderline and PTSD. It's not an excuse but a reason. Also she is very, very, very attractive.

Also at that time our lives were to intertwined to just leave her. When I left her I also left a family that was more of a family than my own.
>>
>>39547377
Fuck off cunt. Maybe try talking to real people instead of getting your opinion solely based on what bitter virgins tell you.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.