[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate everyone. I hate their lifes, their mentality.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: School shoting.jpg (178KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
School shoting.jpg
178KB, 1920x1080px
I fucking hate everyone. I hate their lifes, their mentality. They live like fucking drones in a ant colony. breathing working and fucking like retards because thats what they were taught to do. I hate this whole civilization that they created. I hate all the buildings, machines, and culture. And they dare to despise me because I don't follow their stupid trends? I want to fucking kill them all. make them suffer. I want to kill as much as possible and leave the ones that survived traumatised for the rest of their pathethic lifes. It will be big. It will leave an eternal mark on the world. it'll be worse than 9/11 and second world war combined. I don't know how I'll do it but I already regret that I won't be able to kill all of them
>>
What about me? Do you hate me?
>>
File: 1484814270867.png (21KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484814270867.png
21KB, 700x800px
>>39541780
Just kill yourself, it's that easy.
>>
>>39541780
Look at yourself,you fucking shit.Millions think like you.
>>
>>39541780
Edgy faggot, shut up and do your homework instead of whining on a pink-colored malaysian menstruating forum
>>
Where do I get the columbine simulator, OP?
>>
Your grandiosity is pathetic. Ants like you are meant to be crushed.
>>
My name is Not Important. What's important is what I am going to do.
>>
>>39541885
Nice, keep talking because Hiroshima has no problem giving away your information to the FBI. You do realize you're not actually anonymous you 16 year old edgecunt
>>
>>39541780
Get into bioengineering and make a superflu.

Or get into nanotechnology and create a grey goo.

OR maybe just hang out here and be a pussy.
>>
>>39541885
Right. Hopefully that's "tell anon where I get the columbine simulator" you edgy faglord
>>
>>39541780
I want you to succeed in doing this. Take your time.
>>
>>39541903
>>39541909
its a meme fuckin newfags
>>
>>39541983
>newfag calling me newfag
it's not a meme, learn what the difference between pasta and an image macro is then you're allowed to post on this board fucking retarded kike chimp
>>
>>39541814
It depends if you are a legit robot or filthy normie

>>39541831
I want to kill myself while taking down as many of them as possible. I even know how I'll do it. when police shows up i'll surrender to them and when they come close I'll blow myself up. Just like islamic terrorrists.
>>
>>39542029
Nigger Nigger Nigger You Are A Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger You Are A Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger You Are A Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger You Are A Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger You Are A Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger You Are A Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger You Are A Nigger
>>
>>39541780
stop whining about everyone else. work on yourself. and at the last minute give the ruling class the future they require. and by last minute i dont mean to be rude i mean just to minimize the time you have to deal with the nonsense of it all.
>>
>>39541780
you do not understand that their lives are more messed up than your own, they just don't express it

you need to understand that if you want to vent your anger, do it on an individual level, one by one

become close with people, gain their trust, and when they are most vulnerable, strike
>>
>>39542007
arguing over the semantics of internet terminology is classic newfag behavior
>>
You're just going to be another Elliot Rodger or Dylan Roof. Another bump in the road of society that is ultimately forgotten. They all thought they were going to make some huge impact on the world, but really they were just deluded retards.
>>
>>39541780
is there a name for this mod?
>>
>>39542407
>ad hominem
go back to /cgl/, where you belong, newfag
>>
>>39541780
3 ways this guy goes
>actually engineers some supervirus or some other shit and kills the world
>has a mass shooting and gets forgotten within a month
>or hangs out here and is just venting about shit
Personally I think it's that third one. Someone who would post this is just blowing off steam. Mass shooters come from years of bottled up rage.
>>
>>39541780
>redirected self hate
>>
>>39542029
Cool story babe, but nobody will remember you. Just another faggot failing at life.
>>
>>39542415
OP is not competent enough to be Elliot or Dylan.

He's probably just a frightened little boy.
>>
File: e65.png (955KB, 600x1040px) Image search: [Google]
e65.png
955KB, 600x1040px
Op don't listen to them. Go ahead with what you want to do and kill as many people as you can.
>>
File: Oh, hello anon!.jpg (25KB, 250x450px) Image search: [Google]
Oh, hello anon!.jpg
25KB, 250x450px
>>39541780
Aww, anon it sounds like you need a warm, tender embrace. Come here *softly wraps my arms around you and squeezes you* *nuzzles your neck, blushing slightly*. Its okay to have your share of problems in life, everyone has them - though you cannot redirect your emptiness towards others, that is simply unhealthy and detrimental towards future progress, if you need to, you can tell me your problems *looks into your eyes* then maybe you can take the necessary steps towards fulfilling your existence, the effort not least of which I should implore. Now come anon! Bestow upon yourself a greater degree of mental/ physical prowess and make the preparations to equal those who you envy and direct hatred at, for that is one of few solutions that will allow one to feel better about their circumstance, aside from delusion of course~
>>
Lol OP so edgy. Just kill yourself. IF you actually summon the courage to kill other people before yourself, you'll probably just end up pissing your pants on the day and end up getting arrested where you'll be gang raped by a bunch of niggers in jail for the next 20 years.
>>
You're a useless edgy fuck, but I wish you a happy 15th birthday.
>>
>>39541780
EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE (BRINGS ME ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE I'M ABOUT TO BREAK)!

benis
>>
does anyone have the source for OP's image?
>>
>>39543376
Pretty sure its a gmod/Half life map created to re-create columbine. Don't know why the graphics are so shitty.
>>
File: 4324.png (42KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
4324.png
42KB, 500x281px
>I want to kill as much as possible and leave the ones that survived traumatised
>>
>>39541780
How shit is your PC that you have to run Garry's Mod on the lowest possible settings?
>>
>>39541780
FBI may soon visit your domicile. DO NOT incite violence. Just live without the frigging normies m8
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.