[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We live in a world that tells ugly people the reason they get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: beta2_zpsznde8q4v.jpg (49KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
beta2_zpsznde8q4v.jpg
49KB, 600x800px
We live in a world that tells ugly people the reason they get rejected is their personality not their looks. Yeah it's that retarded.
>>
>>39541626
They also get rejected cause they're trying to fuck out of their league. If you ugly, go for ugly. Whenever you see a girl that seems pretty, just know she isn't for you, move on, and dont get rejected.
>>
>>39541682
But what about the ugly girls who can fuck 3 points up? Ugly men can only fuck 2 points down. Why would I want to fuck a 0?
>>
In my experience people are forthright about telling ugly people they're ugly and will die alone.
>>
File: 1500414121334.jpg (13KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1500414121334.jpg
13KB, 250x240px
>>39541682
>If you ugly, go for ugly
holy fuck thats hilarious. I used to fall for that meme until I realized even the ugly landwhales fuck chad every other weekend when the gf is busy. If you're an ugly guy there is no hope. It doesn't matter how great your personality is, how much money you have, you're fucked. Wish I knew this when I was younger, would've saved me a lot of heartache/embarrassment.
>>
>>39541709
Mostly cause an ugly girl remaims a girl and therefore has a vagina.

An average, even good looking guy, in a dry night, can find himself shagging some manatee cause he wants to empty his balls...

This NEVER happens to ugly dudes cause most women don't have a hard time finding a decent dick.

This world is hell.
>>
File: meh.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
meh.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>39541731
Point is... if you ugly, don't go for anything but ugly, and even then, expect some difficulties.
>>
It's pretty funny, I've been told it's my personality as well when it's obvious that I'm a virgin because I'm short and ugly.
>>
>>39541807
I'm tall and ugly but I'm not a virgin. Go figure.
>>
>>39541682
This. I always see manlets and uggos complaining about how women won't give them a chance but they are gunning for girls they don't even have a shot at. I believe most people have an inflated opinion of how attractive they are as a subconscious cope, but this unfortunately leads to worst outcomes as they deem 4/10 girls below them when they rank even lower.
>>
>>39541807
Nah, your face looks pretty good my dude, must be the height issue (or you really do have a bad personality)
no homo
>>
>>39541731
You do know Chad is just a meme word created by jeleous robots who want to create a scapegoat as to the reason they can't get girls
>>
>>39541908
Most likely the heights. Even the most physically boring woman, feels that she's entitled to 6 feet dudes. This number starts going down when they're single at 32.
>>
So much in life you can reach with dedication and willpower, except for the most important thing: Being attractive. Surgery will never compete with natural 10/10's..

i wish i was connor murphy, or mario rodriguez, or.. any male model really..
>>
>>39541946
>Chad doesn't exist
Wanna how I know you don't actually leave your room?
>>
>>39541946
No it's not. Where do you live? Cause where I'm from there is a Chad on every street.
>>
>>3954196
Please robot humour me.
>>39541964
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern England
>>
>>39542041
Do you live in some coal mining village? I'd say London is full of Chads.
>>
>>39541807
You have potential but the empty eyes and the apathetic face are huge redflags.

Sure most women prefer tall guys but you gotta find a way to compensate for that. Getting fit might work just don't get buff you'll look shorter.

Also money.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.