[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I "erase" myself drom the internet? And by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 84 - M8PKTed.png (83KB, 259x377px) Image search: [Google]
84 - M8PKTed.png
83KB, 259x377px
How do I "erase" myself drom the internet?

And by that I mean making me untrackable and unidentifiable while I'm using the internet.

TOR, Vpn's and using searchengines such as duckduckgo are obvious answers, what more?

>inb4 stop using the internet
>>
dont let people take your pics, ever, dont let people tag you in shit, have zero social media accounts anywhere.

there is probably ways to get other stuff off of there, but its complicated
>>
I deleted all of my social media, and accounts on academia sites I used throughout my earlier school years. My name doesn't exist on any high level to mid level domains.

Try deseat.me if you're lazy, and report back with results.
>>
>>39541233
You don't. Massive amounts of data on you have already been collected by google,microsoft,etc. and sold to numerous third parties.
You can't do anything to remove that. You can try to avoid giving them more data by using tor exclusively, but you can't totally erase yourself.
>>
>>39542004
>implying I use my real name in the internet
>>
>>39542039
You don't need to. Even if they miraculously never connected it to your real name advertising data aggregators still have extensive profiles on your online activities.
>>
File: bust-2027155_960_720.png (98KB, 546x720px) Image search: [Google]
bust-2027155_960_720.png
98KB, 546x720px
>buy a laptop
>install ubuntu or another distro on a flash drive
>boot your operating system from flash drive
>use zeronet or tor as your official browser
>get a hard drive encryptor
>screenlock with your fingertip so no one can ever access your computer
>lock your bios with a password so no one would be able to access your harddrive from boot
>use cryptocat and hushmail for communication
>set your browser to never save anything (cache,history,cookies)
>connect to the internet from spot that is not registered under your name
>touch laptop only with gloves
>every night before you go to sleep, take the flash drive and coat it with wax, bury it outside
>have at least 3 ID cards on the ready in case something goes wrong
>have your money on the blockchain like monero
>pay bills physically, wear a hat
>>
>>39542157
s/ubuntu/tails
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.