[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideal partner thread! >Their gender >Their age >Their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1481430109757.jpg (86KB, 423x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1481430109757.jpg
86KB, 423x1021px
Ideal partner thread!

>Their gender
>Their age
>Their height
>Their body type
>Their race/nationality
>Their personality
>Their interests
>Describe a perfect day with them
>Turn ons
>Turn offs
>Talk a bit about yourself (gender, location, age etc..)
>>
>>39540236
Is it weird that I'm attracted to women, but not bothered about sex, and if given a list, like you just have I couldn't fill in those boxes?

I don't know what I'd be looking for until I seen it.

I'm 31, white, black hair, blue eyes, 6'1, 14st.
>>
bump bump where are you
>>
>>39540236
Really anybody that shares the interests I do, and wants to spend a massive amount of time together.
Ideally they would like vidya and walks, cooking, reading and cannibis. This can take up a lot of time, but weightlifting, swimming, running, and backcountry excursions would be nice. Being physically attractive is a choice, and people I associate with should make that choice.
Gender and appearance dont matter. Id be fine with a dude life partner no homo, or a female I could love physically.
Also, they shouldent be materialistic and status/socially driven, it takes away from the happiness of life and requires their partner to constantly change to meet their expectations. Life should be lived for the moment, and definitely for ones self over the mob.
Also, they would be need to be at peace with me leaving forever one day. While being an individual is great one day I need to be a cog.
>>
File: curb-your-enthusiasm.jpg (120KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
curb-your-enthusiasm.jpg
120KB, 1024x576px
>>39540236
These threads always evoke such sadness in me. Having such exact specifications? I know it's an 'Ideal partner' thread, but are you guys really just projecting fantasy? Or are some of these always going to be criteria for any woman who would show interest?
I'm not bashing or being facetious, i legit don't understand the fun of these threads. I feel like learning about someone and participating in their interests is more fun than projecting yourself onto a woman.
>>
>>39540236
>female
>20+ (I'm 20 and I prefer older woman, even if she's just minutes older)
>smaller than me, I'm 178cm
>I like asian girls, cringe all you want, I do too
>I like insecure, shy girls like most betas in this board
>interested in programming, television shows, it'd be nice if she had conservative values
>a whole day at home cuddling and watching anything fun
>I'm 60kg, being heavier than me would be a turn on too. As you can guess I have a huge mommy fetish, I would never admit it to her though, that'd be creepy.
>cellulite and other signs the woman's over her expiration date
>no
>>
>>39540737
From what I've seen, a lot of people don't specifically fill out the sections with very exact things. It's more just a template, a way of getting your foot in the door with someone. Sure, there will be people who say things like: must be white to talk to me", "no fatties", etc. We don't live in a perfect world, friend.
>>
>>39540737
I find it fun describing my fantasy girlfriend, who's a projecting of myself as you said.
>>
File: 1501615613013.png (21KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501615613013.png
21KB, 700x700px
>>39540888
>a way of getting your foot in the door with someone
>in an anonymous imageboard
I see what you're saying, I just found that example slightly wrong.
>>
File: 95%.png (240KB, 428x456px) Image search: [Google]
95%.png
240KB, 428x456px
>>39540236
>Female
>My age or younger
>Under 5'8'' cause I'm a manlet faggot
>Small with average boobs, nice ass
>White, polish
>Similiar to mine but more gentle and nicer
>Same as mine
>Lying in bed, watching movies and talking

I want the sweet normie life like all of us
>>
>>39540949
Well yeah, I agree that, that was pretty stupid of me to say.

If you don't mind me asking, how would you go about learning about others and participating in what they like?
>>
>>39541025
people learn about others and participate in what they like through friends, that's how it all goes, in a never-ending loop >meet people >meet more people through people >dump some people and meet some other new people

If you have no friends, like me, start hobbies that involve social interaction like going to the gym, if you're young and nerdy enough you could go to geek events, they're full of autists like us.

Meet people and fake a lot, you need to tolerate the dumb shit other people might say and pretend to agree with them. I've learned this recently from a chad, but the key to having friends is pretending to care and agree with people, chad pretends to be on the same wave as anyone else, he's a good actor. I did it a few times and I went surprisingly well.
>>
>>39541191
Meeting people isn't hard though. It's easy to strike up a conversation, learn about them, tell them about yourself, but how do you get passed that? If everything is fake, how are you immersing yourself in anything? How do you from any meaningful connections?
>>
>>39541425
>how do you get passed that
you find a excuse to go out, how do you find that excuse? you fake interest in their hobbies.
>If everything is fake, how are you immersing yourself in anything?
Human beings, when lonely, feel rewarded solely for socializing with someone. That's what I get and that's enough for me, I haven't found anyone I could immerse myself in since I disapprove of everyone I know.
You immerse yourself in someone when you're actually not faking your interest, but you'll have to fake and go through crowds of people before meeting someone like that.
>How do you from any meaningful connections?
I haven't formed any meaningful connection, as stated above I'm just faking being friends with people to meet more people, eventually I'll meet someone with similar interests.
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
Around the same age as me
>Their height
I'm 5'8" so I don't care as long as they're not too short and they're not taller than me
>Their body type
athletic but not muscular
>Their race/nationality
Caucasian
>Their personality
A bit cynical, like me
>Their interests
Well I'm interested in video games, music, reading and learning foreign languages, so if they're interested in any of those things that would be cool
Getting some bagels for breakfast, hanging out at home all day, and then going out for dinner somewhere
>Turn ons
idc as long as she's attracted to me
>Turn offs
same as above
I'm a 22-year old guy from the U.S., I haven't had a girlfriend in years and I'm really lonely to be honest.
>>
File: gXI7FdC.png (131KB, 793x645px) Image search: [Google]
gXI7FdC.png
131KB, 793x645px
>>39540236
>Their gender
CIS-Female

>Their age
My age +/- 2 years

>Their height
<= My height

>Their body type
Not obese

>Their race/nationality
Any

>Their personality
Any (not crazy or too passive)

>Their interests
Any

Good feelings. Maybe some light tension and disagreement.

>Turn ons
Any

>Turn offs
Any

20 AU scared of going outside and talking to people.
Looking back at what I wrote seems like my standards are too high. Fuck.
>>
>>39540236
>Ideal partner thread!
>>Their gender
Female
>>Their age
19-26
>>Their height
The shorter the better
>>Their body type
Either skinny or slightly chubby
>>Their race/nationality
White and pale
>>Their personality
Crazy, impulsive, not boring
>>Their interests
Space, Music (post hardcore or edm)
>>Describe a perfect day with them
Fucking all day
>>Turn ons
Emo girls/tumble girls/ "damaged goods"
>>Turn offs
Excessive weight, basic, doesn't like to be dominated
>>Talk a bit about yourself (gender, location, age etc..)
23M from the south.
>>
>>39540236
>>Their gender
female
>>Their age
not 30 or above
>>Their height
1.60~1.75
>>Their body type
pear, curvy
>>Their race/nationality
not black/indian
>>Their personality
mommy girlfriend
>>Their interests
all opposite to mine, except for movies and music
>>Describe a perfect day with them
staying at home watching old movies
>>Turn ons
whatever i fall into
>>Turn offs
obesity, so as a mommy girlfriend she will always take care of both of us
>>Talk a bit about yourself (gender, location, age etc..)
25M from tacoland, sorrounded by fugly, short, loud women, I'm considered above avarage among spic standards, but I have standards too high
>>
bump for everyone, friends
>>
>>39543208
Thank you anon
you're nice
>>
>>39543827
no you are, friend
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.