[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me taking police exam >One question asks what you would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1502902086879.jpg (17KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1502902086879.jpg
17KB, 500x364px
>Be me taking police exam
>One question asks what you would do if your partner asked you to plant drugs in a car
>Pick the answer that says refuse but don't tell your superiors
>Another question asks what to do if your partners shoots someone because he thought they had a gun but they didn't and he asked you to back his story that he shot the guy because he had a knife and was charging and plants a knife in the victims hand
>I picked the answer that I would back my brother in blue
>Get my final score and it's a zero
>I call and demand answers and they tell me if you get either of those questions wrong it's an automatic fail
>I start arguing with the guy

Why did I fail? I said I would back them if shit goes down but it sounds like they want rats who will snitch on them.
>>
you don't admit that fool
you just do it
>>
>>39539800
How would they know I'd really do it if I don't tell them? It makes no fucking sense
>>
>>39539820
because they'd fire you if you did
>>
>>39539771
Man, you really don't understand anything. Cops are literally the guys tasked with enforcing the rules. Obviously they want you to be a good cuck and tattle so that's what you should say you do. If you're not smart enough to know what answers the test giver wants then you're not smart enough to be a cop. You should have told them that you will always follow the rules because that's what they want. You don't tell them the truth.
>>
>>39539820
youre becoming a person responsible for upholding the law fairly
if you cant do that every time they dont want you
if you rat him out its just a delayed version of what would happen had he answered like you on the quiz
>>
>>39539771
If you admit on the test that you would snitch, that's undermining your own word, making your non-snitchiness useless. Imagine if a lawyer pulled up your results and the courtroom could see that answer.
They want people to lie about the answer, not be truthful about lying.

Also I know you're lying and posting these made up scenarios for yous.
>>
>>39539771
the fact that you were too dumb to give the obvious correct answer, regardless of the fact that you would actually support your partner as most would do, shows them that you are too much a liability to be a real police officer.
>>
>>39539937
>>39539870
Fuck you snitches
>>
>>39540331
You're the one retarded enough to snitch on yourself being a snitch in the test.
>>
>>39540429
Why would a cop want a snitch partner
>>
>>39540331
holy shit you are dumb

you CANNOT admit to that stuff because it is not socially acceptable.

do you understand yet?
you admitted to it like a moron and then you didn't understand my post
further proving how low your intelligence is, are you perhaps a spic?
>>
>>39540935
Once again, no one sees my answer but cops so why do they want me to snitch?
>>
>>39541943
Because the law is more important than people and 'teamwork'; Or at least that's what you're paid to say dummy.
>>
>>39541943
because the goverment wants you to have no morals or honor
>>
>>39541999
I wouldn't say this to a civilian though, I want the cops to know I won't rat on them
>>
>>39539771
This is like those times when someone has an ugly baby and you're supposed to say its cute and leave it at that.
>>
Lol. It's a test, op. You lie on the official record now, and you lie on the official record when your bros take turns raping an underaged niglette crackwhore
>>
im glad theres no cops like OP
what a fucking dumb shit
>>
>>39542199
>im glad theres no cops like OP
>what a fucking dumb shit
There are many
>>
>>39539771
They recruit people who are ethical on paper but unethical in the field, anon.
>>
You claim you'd never betray your partner, but you spilled your guts when presented with a simple questionnaire. How can they rely on you to lie on their behalf when you can't even deceive an inanimate piece of paper? Clearly you should have thought a little more about the meaning behind the question.
>>
>>39539771
Dude you fucking NEVER answer "I would break the rules" on a test for employment, even if doing so would be the right thing. How fucking stupid do you have to be to say you'd break the law in a test to become an OFFICER OF THE LAW
>>
>>39542318
Because I wanted them to know I was bro tier. Apparently I was wrong, fuck cops. I bet if I was a nigger they would accept the answer as part of my culture
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.